What's new

Putting Indo-BD Relations in Perspective

well asad71...you guys don't need to LOVE Indians, but why so much hatred? You guys need Indians to save yourselves from getting looted, raped, & killed by your BROTHERS from west Pakistan, you guys need Indians to earn your freedom and to give birth to your country, you guys need Indians to fall back to in case of a security threat or a natural calamity, you guys need Indians to build infrastructure in your country, you guys need Indians for bicycle to rail engines...even your navy was started by India by "donating" a warship. Such hatred eventually leads to extremism & fanaticism, and there is always a price to pay for that....just look at Pakistan.

I just don't understand this hatred, during 1971 India opened its borders for millions of BDs, even today millions of BDs illegally cross-over to India, I know a lot of them and we are soft on them....why they cross-over? And everyday I see a new thread on conspiracy theory....do you guys really think Indian Govt., military, or RAW is really so much bothered about BD? BD is not that significant to India either economically or militarily!! :undecided: Don't give so much of importance to yourselves...because India doesn't. Instead of bothering too much about non-existing conspiracies, try to build your nation, and you guys are not doing badly, just don't loose focus....don't become a Pakistan....its tempting, but its bad for you.

But as I said earlier, before joining pdf I had no clue that Bangladeshis, at least some of them are soooo much anti-India....I still don't understand. Amar Bangladesher proti ekta durbalata chilo, ekhono ache, kintu pdf e asar por theke sesob bhalo dharona gulo noshto hoye jache, bhabchi ebare Bangladeshi forum gulo te dhokai bandha kore debo :(

don't even bother trying to understand and interpret. Just enjoy his posts. they are good entertainment. this forum is the only way he can remove frustrations and blame all shortcomings on someone else.

Hmmm....before joining pdf I had no clue that Bangladeshis, at least some of them are soooo much anti-India. Some BDs are great conspiracy theorists and most Indians are good at leg-pulling(mostly Bengalis I guess!) when it comes to BDs. I guess I will enjoy this brotherly love..... :partay:

You've come to the right place brother. BD section is the best thing to ever happen to PDF, whenever I am bored or just overworked in office, I come to BD forum, it's like a breath of fresh air with extremely erudite characters.

The truth is: the Hindu-Muslim question in SA was not settled either in 1947 or in 1971. The Hindu's war on the Muslim continues but in phases and dimensions that is beyond the concepts of warfare understood commonly.

25% world population is Muslim and Islam is in danger... some one help poor BDs 90%+ Majority Muslim population which fears that it might become extinct by 2030 due to work by BD unit of RSS and VHP ...:omghaha:

Asad bro you have my sympathy..:cry:

@asad71: "The Hindu's war on the Muslim continues but in phases and dimensions that is beyond the concepts of warfare understood commonly".

So all these conspiracy theories are about "India vs BD" or "Hindu vs Muslim" ?? just curious?? It seems India+Hindu is a deadly combination....god save poor BD :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just one, bro. Just one.

No. The Two Nation Theory envisaged formation of pockets of sovereign Muslim nations all over SA. Various concepts were put out by interested people. The Triple Alliance 1940 by Ch Rehmat Ali was closest to what the Muslims sought. This Alliance sought three sovereign Muslim entities allied. They were to be Pakistan including all of Punjab, J&K, Junagadh & Manvadar; Bang i Islam / Bangistan consisting of Greater Bengal and present Indian NE and Osmainistan with Hyderabad State.
Choudhry Rahmat Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was actually searching from last few pages, then it hit me,what perspective? We don't have any relationship with India.relationships forms based on mutual understanding, respect, sharing and care.none of these traits India has when dealing with BD. So ,this is entirely a fictional thread.

I was actually searching from last few pages, then it hit me,what perspective? We don't have any relationship with India.relationships forms based on mutual understanding, respect, sharing and care.none of these traits India has when dealing with BD. So ,this is entirely a fictional thread.
no it is hindu vs muslim ...

38568158.jpg

No. The Two Nation Theory envisaged formation of pockets of sovereign Muslim nations all over SA. Various concepts were put out by interested people. The Triple Alliance 1940 by Ch Rehmat Ali was closest to what the Muslims sought. This Alliance sought three sovereign Muslim entities allied. They were to be Pakistan including all of Punjab, J&K, Junagadh & Manvadar; Bang i Islam / Bangistan consisting of Greater Bengal and present Indian NE and Osmainistan with Hyderabad State.
Choudhry Rahmat Ali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Did Pakistan get these territories. :omghaha::omghaha: Because our leaders especially great Sardar Patel were 10 kadam aage compared to your leaders of Muslim League in ensuring that Pakistan won't get these Hindu-Sikh majority areas while Pakistani blunders in 1947 eased merger of Kashmir with India. :cheesy::cheesy:

Did Pakistan get these territories. :omghaha::omghaha: Because our leaders especially great Sardar Patel were 10 kadam aage compared to your leaders of Muslim League in ensuring that Pakistan won't get these Hindu-Sikh majority areas while Pakistani blunders in 1947 eased merger of Kashmir with India. :cheesy::cheesy:

Our leaders had not read The Arthasastra or The India written by Al Beruni. They were taken for a ride by the wily cunning Hindu leaders progressing as per prescription of the British Colonial Office. It never occurred to our leaders that the interests of the Hindus and the Cristian British converged in dividing, weakening and ethnic cleansing of the Muslims.

Our leaders had not read The Arthasastra or The India written by Al Beruni. They were taken for a ride by the wily cunning Hindu leaders progressing as per prescription of the British Colonial Office. It never occurred to our leaders that the interests of the Hindus and the Cristian British converged in dividing, weakening and ethnic cleansing of the Muslims.

No they had greed for more than they deserved eying non-Muslim majority areas like West Bengal, East Punjab, Assam, Junagadh and Hyderabad and in the last they got nothing of it and while dream of merging Kashmir with Pakistan remained a distant dream. :cheesy:

Our great Chanakya policy spoiled all your conspiracies. Chanakya really taught us some great stuffs.

Our leaders had not read The Arthasastra or The India written by Al Beruni. They were taken for a ride by the wily cunning Hindu leaders.

Yes, none of you have read Chanakya's book since you wouldn't have mentioned Arthashastra for political diplomacy. :omghaha::omghaha:

You created Pakistan on the idea that Hindu Muslims can't live together but still you can't hide your greed for Hindu majority areas. We protected our Hindu-Sikh majority areas from becoming Pakistan, now you greedy people calling us cunning. Ulta chor kotwal ko dante. :angry::angry:

Back
Top Bottom