What's new

Putting Indo-BD Relations in Perspective

Me too... :D

take this .... gift for you from my side.... :D

50-cal-sniper-rifle-5.jpg

Well Indians have been doing cultural aggression via awami maggots and some lunny "buddhijibis", no denying that. ALL TV channels run by awami loons are indeed Indian territory or trojan horse inside BD. But I don't think Indians believe that they can do some cultural conversion of majority bengali muslims with paganistic stuffs that have never been part of our culture to begin with. But yes their doctrine stems from the fact that a portion of this country's people are suckular munafiqs AKA awami and commie scumbags and they want to control this country via this group. A vassal state in the short run with aim of annexation in the long run being an option.

@asad71 no need to overwhelm so much with this de islamizing rants. Muslim brotherhood and muslim unity dont exist at all. We need friends not by religion but for our interests. With logic you can explain everything by this conspiracy theories. But reality is very different.

For muslims, muslim brotherhood exists, but this may not be the case for a hindutva awami chappati loon. Any way when U come to interest, how is it that being slaves of India serves our interest? Or do U mean being slaves of India serves awami interest? Come clear as it seems U are confusing BD as inherent awami property. Too much bakshali ***** may have deluded your thinking ability.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bangladesh foreign policy absolutely independent
Says Dipu Moni refuting US view
DIPLOMATIC CORRESPONDENT

Foreign Minister Dipu Moni yesterday categorically said Bangladesh’s foreign policy belongs to Bangladesh exclusively and it is not influenced by anybody.

Disagreeing with the US State Department’s view that Bangladesh’s foreign and domestic policies are heavily influenced by the region’s major powers, particularly India, she said, “Our foreign policy belongs to us exclusively and is run to protect the interest of the people and the state.”

Dipu Moni made the remarks in response to a question about the US State Department, which in its 2012 country report on terrorism on May 30 said Bangladesh’s foreign policy is heavily influenced by India.

The foreign minister said Bangladesh-USA bilateral ties are “extremely good, effective, cordial and with full confidence” despite misleading campaign by some quarters.

She said Bangladesh is working closely with the United States and regional countries to deal with regional and international terrorism.

Questions were asked regarding India’s win over Bangladesh as India did not pass the Land Boundary Agreement (LBA) and Teesta River water sharing agreement although Bangladesh allowed shipment of Over Dimensional Cargoes (ODC) for Palatana power project and is now allowing shipment of food grains without any fees or charge.

On that matter, Dipu Moni said win-win situation does not mean that, “If we give A, we will get B in exchange.” She claimed that Bangladesh has achieved duty-free and quota free access to Indian market and tariff and para-tariff barriers were removed, which greatly expanded the volume of trade, and US$1 billion Line of Credit (LoC) for infrastructure development of Bangladesh.

Of the LoC, she said US$200 million was given as grant. She claimed that Bangladesh would be able to import 100MW from Palatana project in Tripura.

http://www.thedailys...ly-independent/

For muslims, muslim brotherhood exists, but this may not be the case for a hindutva awami chappati loon. Any way when U come to interest, how is it that being slaves of India serves our interest? Or do U mean being slaves of India serves awami interest? Come clear as it seems U are confusing BD as inherent awami property. Too much bakshali ***** may have deluded your thinking ability.

Muslim brotherhood ??? What was that?

It was what gave birth to 2 Muslim countries in either side of your country.

Well I really dnt know much about first one but yes birth of Bangladesh is really a reason of muslim brotherhood... :rofl::rofl:

Dnt live in dreams. :cheesy:

Hmmm....before joining pdf I had no clue that Bangladeshis, at least some of them are soooo much anti-India. Some BDs are great conspiracy theorists and most Indians are good at leg-pulling(mostly Bengalis I guess!) when it comes to BDs. I guess I will enjoy this brotherly love..... :partay:

Hmmm....before joining pdf I had no clue that Bangladeshis, at least some of them are soooo much anti-India. Some BDs are great conspiracy theorists and most Indians are good at leg-pulling(mostly Bengalis I guess!) when it comes to BDs. I guess I will enjoy this brotherly love..... :partay:

Bengalees, Bangladeshis, Nepalese, Bhutias, Gorkhas, Assamese, Monipuris, Mizos, Nagas - none in this sub-region has any love for Indians.

Bengalees, Bangladeshis, Nepalese, Bhutias, Gorkhas, Assamese, Monipuris, Mizos, Nagas - none in this sub-region has any love for Indians.

who told you that, all above mentioned ethnicities are Indians :whistle:. Infact we have unofficially added a 29th province to our glorious country few months back

well asad71...you guys don't need to LOVE Indians, but why so much hatred? You guys need Indians to save yourselves from getting looted, raped, & killed by your BROTHERS from west Pakistan, you guys need Indians to earn your freedom and to give birth to your country, you guys need Indians to fall back to in case of a security threat or a natural calamity, you guys need Indians to build infrastructure in your country, you guys need Indians for bicycle to rail engines...even your navy was started by India by "donating" a warship. Such hatred eventually leads to extremism & fanaticism, and there is always a price to pay for that....just look at Pakistan.

I just don't understand this hatred, during 1971 India opened its borders for millions of BDs, even today millions of BDs illegally cross-over to India, I know a lot of them and we are soft on them....why they cross-over? And everyday I see a new thread on conspiracy theory....do you guys really think Indian Govt., military, or RAW is really so much bothered about BD? BD is not that significant to India either economically or militarily!! :undecided: Don't give so much of importance to yourselves...because India doesn't. Instead of bothering too much about non-existing conspiracies, try to build your nation, and you guys are not doing badly, just don't loose focus....don't become a Pakistan....its tempting, but its bad for you.

But as I said earlier, before joining pdf I had no clue that Bangladeshis, at least some of them are soooo much anti-India....I still don't understand. Amar Bangladesher proti ekta durbalata chilo, ekhono ache, kintu pdf e asar por theke sesob bhalo dharona gulo noshto hoye jache, bhabchi ebare Bangladeshi forum gulo te dhokai bandha kore debo :(

Back
Top Bottom