What's new

Qatar Invites Dr Zakir Naik to Give Talks During FIFA World Cup 2022

I have respect for Dr. Zakir Naik, because he has converted many people to Islam.

Even his adversaries acknowledge his abilities.

The only thing I did not agree with Zakir Naik was about Partition of the British Raj.

but probably after fleeing India to Malaysia he probably changed his views on partition.

On Dr. Zakir Naik's original views on partition, that is just his opinion.

Last edited:
The fact that you are going out of your way to show why fits the bill.
You assume way too much. Why would I even be rattled by this guy? It's a thread about him,so I posted about him 🤷🏻‍♂️

You assume way too much. Why would I even be rattled by this guy? It's a thread about him,so I posted about him 🤷🏻‍♂️
This thread reeks of your obsession with Doctor Zakir Naik. Not many of us are concerned as you are at this thread.

Okay and?
i literally didn't know about this guy before this
A quick wiki read tells that this guy is currently residing in Malaysia escaping from a money laundering charge and has "extremist" views on certain topics
Qatar has been on an "how to make us more unpopular on global stage" checklist lately and this might another one of those decisions.
Idk about the guy so i can't comment on him
If after Gujrat massacre you had no issues with Modi being an elected PM, let Zakir Naik give talks atleast - after all speech is less extreme than actually being complicit in massacre of your own population.

This thread reeks of your obsession with Doctor Zakir Naik. Not many of us are concerned as you are at this thread.
Because I posted about this buffoon,you somehow think that I'm obsessed with him? Lol!

Any major international sports event relies on sponsors, it’s highly unlikely any event organized in Qatar will attract any international sponsors henceforth.
When you have money like Qatar you don't need sponsorships, in fact Qatar is doing a favor to these sponsors to run their ads to get the eye balls they need to sell their products...

I have great respect for Qatar now. They are better than the thekedars of Islam here who in reality are worst than ibless and are hypocrites. Some lowlife sectarian baboons are also exposed.

Back
Top Bottom