What's new

Quality control on Member's club

I like to use urdu/hindi as well. But you have to admit that in this section there is just nonsense being spewed with its usage.

Dhang ki baatein ho rahi hoti toh kyun issue banta?

Moreover, the use of English is even more horrendous. There's barely any punctuation and a lot of SMS like shortened abbreviations. It's not "u", its "you". Sentences begin with a capital letter. A full stop is followed by a space before the next sentence begins.

Behavior towards women members.

A new girl walks onto the scene and you can literally notice the hormonal imbalance among people. This is primarily a defence and political discussions website. Let the women be, they should be appropriately allowed to part-take in the same discussions that everyone else does without any discrimination.

I like to use urdu/hindi as well. But you have to admit that in this section there is just nonsense being spewed with its usage.

Moreover, the use of English is even more horrendous. There's barely any punctuation and a lot of SMS like shortened abbreviations. It's not "u", its "you". Sentences begin with a capital letter. A full stop is followed by a space before the next sentence begins.

A new girl walks onto the scene and you can literally notice the hormonal imbalance among people. This is primarily a defence and political discussions website. Let the women be, they should be appropriately allowed to part-take in the same discussions that everyone else does without any discrimination.

sorry asim bhai ...i know my english is not so good but still i love this forum & have great regards for you ...& about girls welll thay like guys going crazy but yes sometimes we go way overboard ...will keep that in mind any other thing you want to say????

Yes,i agree..We are excellent at scaring away any female member who joins the forum and participates in the discussions...As soon as a female is noticed,gender jokes,gender related comments come flying in and the thread becomes more of an Alpha male contest than anything else...
This behavior should be discouraged.

Yes,i agree..We are excellent at scaring away any female member who joins the forum and participates in the discussions...As soon as a female is noticed,gender jokes,gender related comments come flying in and the thread becomes more on an Alpha male contest than anything else...
This behavior should be discouraged.

I second that.. comments pointing to any female member is not a good sign ...
I think a friendly conversation is only flow when we respect every one ...

Reminds me the APA format -American Psychological Association format - for research papaer. haha

What took it so long.

The issue was long standing.

Good that finally the management has decided not to compromise on quality.

And i believe the rule gets applied to all nationalities , equally.

asim bhai aiven na karo..agey hi thodey din ke mehman hai..:cry:
it creates frndly atmosphere and bring more frnds:P

thanks for notice !
mods and admin i have a question . are shameless and sexual ads important for pdf ?
this is forum or ..........?:undecided:

Good decision indeed. I think any thread in Member's club should get moderator's approval before posting. That section looks like a part of dating and Gup sites. Need to draw outlines for this section.

Back
Top Bottom