What's new

Quantity of Fighter Jets Pakistan Have?

well i am glad to hear that we got nice amount of fighter jets , i felt very sad when i learnt about our choppers when earthquake struck islo

I think the JFT are just force multipliers. Moreover, they come across as 50cent Chinese rip off of the mirage or some other Russian plane.

Untested. Unreliable. And Chinese.

I was knowing that you gonna bann for this comment... :) .. By the way Let me clear some point here....

Force Multiplier: Force Multiplier is something which improve your fighting ability by multiple fold, Like AWACS/AWECS... kevlar vests..
Filler: to gain quantitative edge... like MiG21 in IAF and PLAAF..

Hope you understand difference btwn these terms.. By your logic here, you should not say it FM...

@FC1 : No comment, I don't wanna bann... :china:

i think our jets by 2015 will be
250 jf-17s
100 f-16s (+/- 20)
100 j-10s(+/-30)
with 50 odd f-7 pg
and possible some mirages in reserve..
f-16 will be confirmed strength of 77 (we will get rest original 14 definitely by that time)
and 56 j-10 ..j-10 delivery may start by end of this year..

The Number Look highly Ambitious... It will be good to see if pakistan can procure this much... 2015 is 3.5 year away

1. F16: Right now 63, No more F16 delivery in pipeline, I don know from where you heard that you may get 37 additional F16 Blk52 to make the fleet of 100??? Current US-Pak relationship is bitter , so i see a small chance of F16 fleet... ..

2. JF17: Currently you have 2 Squadran (No26 and No:16 (If it is operational, was supposed to be operational by June-july 2011)),30 (approx available), to make it 250 by 2015, you need to produce 62.5 aircraft/Year. For which you need to have 3-4 assembly line...

3.J10: 36 will be delivered by 2015, from where you get the number 100???? While 3-4 assembly line will be busy for GC1, from where you can make 100 J10???

Friends, please Be logical and practical:pakistan: ....

What BVR missiles do the Mirage ROSE carry ???

R-DARTER which improved in Pakistan by the name of black arrow sir.

0003-1.jpg

aamdarterr.jpg

PAF to go from 30 block 1 Thunders to 250 IN 4 years.

What about gradual improvements like MORE COMPSITES, new AESA radar, new Avionics and bigger range of western weapons.

AND

From nil J10 to 100 AGAIN IN 4 YEARS.

More likely

150 Thunders = will take time to implement real improvements
30 FC20 = assuming no budget issues or soft loan agreements
18 MORE block 52s = if PAF regains USA confidence again

PAF to go from 30 block 1 Thunders to 250 IN 4 years.

What about gradual improvements like MORE COMPSITES, new AESA radar, new Avionics and bigger range of western weapons.

AND

From nil J10 to 100 AGAIN IN 4 YEARS.

More likely

150 Thunders = will take time to implement real improvements
30 FC20 = assuming no budget issues or soft loan agreements
18 MORE block 52s = if PAF regains USA confidence again
The first batch was in time, I dont know about the time table PAF has, but if it is before 2014-15 Probably you ll see PAF on time. FC-20s will be much more given PAF's choice to pursue Falcons or not. If they didnt then its certain to see more FC-20s.

This will require a large, truly large-scale production line, the cost is too high ... I do not understand in a few weeks. Countries 50 JF - 17 is aimed at any state of emergency or war conditions. ..

This will require a large, truly large-scale production line, the cost is too high ... I do not understand in a few weeks. Countries 50 JF - 17 is aimed at any state of emergency or war conditions. ..
Production capacity at PAC was producing 3-4 aircrafts in a month, add CAC's production line and it can easily be doubled or may be more.

We shouldn't goto 2015....lets talk about 2012 only, which also shows the QUALITY

JF17 Block I :- 150 [Will be completed by 2012]
JF17 Block II :- 5-8

F-16 A/B [Upgraded to Block 40]:- ~40
F-16 C/D:- 18

Mirage ROSE [ HUD, HOTAS, MF, RWR, ECM, Flares, Grifo M Mulitmode BVR capable RADAR [Black Nose Cone], in-flight refuelling probes, GPS, Forward-Looking Infra-Red (FLIR) system, Navigation Systems, Night Attack Capability, AIM-9 Sidewinders missiles, R-Darter BVR missiles, Matra R550 Magics, AM-39 Exocet Antiship missiles, H4 Missiles, RAAD Cruise missile and much more] :- 80

F-7PG[BVR Capable] :- 50

In 2012, still we would have 350+ BVR capable, advance fighter aircrafts...........I dont see much gap between IAF and PAF

The FIAR Grifo M radar was installed in the black nose cone of this ROSE aircrafts.
PAF_Mirage_III_ROSE_alert_scramble_competition_Falcon_Air_Meet_2010_side_view_2.jpg

Mirage ROSE BVR

is mirage rose lll will called 4th gen after these upgrades

Mirage ROSE [ HUD, HOTAS, MF, RWR, ECM, Flares, Grifo M Mulitmode BVR capable RADAR [Black Nose Cone], in-flight refuelling probes, GPS, Forward-Looking Infra-Red (FLIR) system, Navigation Systems, Night Attack Capability, AIM-9 Sidewinders missiles, R-Darter BVR missiles, Matra R550 Magics, AM-39 Exocet Antiship missiles, H4 Missiles, RAAD Cruise missile and much more]

???????/

[--Leo--];1997615 said:
is mirage rose lll will called 4th gen after these upgrades

Mirage ROSE [ HUD, HOTAS, MF, RWR, ECM, Flares, Grifo M Mulitmode BVR capable RADAR [Black Nose Cone], in-flight refuelling probes, GPS, Forward-Looking Infra-Red (FLIR) system, Navigation Systems, Night Attack Capability, AIM-9 Sidewinders missiles, R-Darter BVR missiles, Matra R550 Magics, AM-39 Exocet Antiship missiles, H4 Missiles, RAAD Cruise missile and much more]

???????/

Sure why not..... looks very 4th gen-zy

What BVR missiles do the Mirage ROSE carry ???

Pakistan holds 2 Types of BVR
1: PL-12/SD-10
2: AIM-120

M not sure what type of missile but is this true that mirage rose lll can fire BVR and have BVR radar support????

Training aircraft

K8(old): 12
K-8P(upgraded): 27

FT-5: 30
FT-6: 19

T-37B: 24
T-37C: 39
(T-37's spare parts big headache for PAF)

We have no supersonic intermediate or advanced jet trainer in inventory and our future fleet require aggressor training of pilots.

I hope PAF will purchase L-15 to replace FT5, FT6 and T-37. L-15 is supersonic comparable to LCA in performance and excellent for fighter conversions.

762bfd86ef.jpg

Back
Top Bottom