What's new

Question for American Muslims

I saw some very disturbing news about discrimination of Muslims in the US. Would it be a bad idea if i go over to the US for employment ? By profession--I am a chemical engineer.

That's was like my backup plan if i dont make it into the IAS/IPS cadre by 2014.

Sir,

In california, you will see hardly any discrimination---. Let me put it this way---the discrimination that you see in pakistran amongst different ethnic groups---you won't even be close to it in the u s.

Talk normal, appear normal, act normal, don't bring religion into discussion---shave your pakistani moustache---trim your hair smart---dress for success---.

You know in my business---car sales---pakistanis, philipinos, middle easterns are always prime candidates for the jobs due to our work ethics and low maintenance cost.

If you know your job, take responsibility and take charge of what you do, there is no reason for discrimination. Jealousy type discrimination will always be there---but then it is everywhere.

Stay away from Osams Bin laden discussions----don't justify nothing. Good luck.

Sir,

In california, you will see hardly any discrimination---. Let me put it this way---the discrimination that you see in pakistran amongst different ethnic groups---you won't even be close to it in the u s.

Talk normal, appear normal, act normal, don't bring religion into discussion---shave your pakistani moustache---trim your hair smart---dress for success---.

You know in my business---car sales---pakistanis, philipinos, middle easterns are always prime candidates for the jobs due to our work ethics and low maintenance cost.

If you know your job, take responsibility and take charge of what you do, there is no reason for discrimination. Jealousy type discrimination will always be there---but then it is everywhere.

Stay away from Osams Bin laden discussions----don't justify nothing. Good luck.

I'm not a Pakistani but yeah-- I get your point.

I saw some very disturbing news about discrimination of Muslims in the US. Would it be a bad idea if i go over to the US for employment ? By profession--I am a chemical engineer.

That's was like my backup plan if i dont make it into the IAS/IPS cadre by 2014.
u carry the blue passport any need i say more???unless you try to become Kafeel Ahmed you wont face any problem.

One of my colleague introduced me to his friend in his family gathering. Later on he told, that friend was tortured in USA, and basically forced to leave. This happened after 911. Its bit like john abraham's movie, except his friend is hindu(telugu).

I am not scaring you fazlu, just telling some of the stories are true. May not be relevant any more now.

Especialy Latinos!

Oh come on! "><

One of my colleague introduced me to his friend in his family gathering. Later on he told, that friend was tortured in USA, and basically forced to leave. This happened after 911. Its bit like john abraham's movie, except his friend is hindu(telugu).

I am not scaring you fazlu, just telling some of the stories are true. May not be relevant any more now.

Must have been a bunch of red necks. There was even one incident in which a Sikh man was shot because some ignorant red neck though he was Osama bin Laden.

Just a piece of advise, stay away from red necks. May be even a name change to avoid extreme prejudice? :P

Back
Top Bottom