What's new

Questions for PTI fans

kas786

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Okay, so before you guys go out and start bashing me, hear me out. I know there's a lot of fans here - please just take it easy. I have been seeing that lately, Imran Khan has become one of the most popular politicians of Pakistan and perhaps he may even have a good chance in the elections. Now, before I make my transition over and become a PTI fanboy myself, I would like you guys to answer some questions. In my few hours of research (yes, just a few hours), I have uncovered some issues that I did not have much knowledge or was unaware of. Now could someone explain these things to me, because I would like to support Imran Khan, but there are some things that keep pulling me away from him. Now, kindly:

1. Imran Khan did not read the constitution of his own party.
Refer to video on YouTube.

2. Imran Khan can not relate to the common Pakistani.
Refer to his life of luxury.

3. Sita White.
Refer to Los Angeles court.

4. "Imran slept with everyone."
Refer to "Oxford friend"

There's other issues I would like to bring up, but I do not have the time, and I have no researched enough to question them. So anyways, I'm not trying to bash him here, but you really have to explain to my why we should vote him? From the way I see it, he is of course a Pakistani - but not the common Pakistani - to whom he should be able to relate to. His party has no real direction and he is one day bashing someone and the next day creating an alliance with them. I just don't understand this man. And the issues with women, well, I know Pakistanis out here in Canada that despite the difficulty, maintain/resist and do not get involved with partying, women and drinking, all of which Imran Khan has been accused of. If they can control today, in 2011, why couldn't he in the past?

And yes, his personal life is important to us. That shows his credibility. There's huge flaws in his character - the base. If you have a (culturally and religiously) disgusting past - could you really become the "hero" of a country. This is hypocrisy at best. Sorry if anyone has been offended, but if you can refute these points and make me understand, I am willing to support IK.

1. Imran Khan did not read the constitution of his own party.
Refer to video on YouTube.

2. Imran Khan can not relate to the common Pakistani.
Refer to his life of luxury.

3. Sita White.
Refer to Los Angeles court.

4. "Imran slept with everyone."
Refer to "Oxford friend"

Are these really questions?:what:

Even an Indian in this forum can answer these.

1. So what? Is that mandatory ??

2. How to relate to common Pakistani? Isnt raising basic issues of them more than relating. Who else have been relating more than him recently?

3. His personal affairs in past has no business in his political views and profession.

4 Same as 3.

Even I, as an Indian likes him. My only beef is when he talks on stuff that are sensitive to gain popularity and cheers.
Or else he is fine.

I am not fan of IK as politician but i think he is best in the worst lot of politicians we have. Name any politicians who have not done things related to your questions. infect they have done worst things to nation. one thing i like about him and is confident about it that he is not corrupt & traitor like others, on one hand i have PML-AtoZ, PPP etc. about whom i am confident that they can't do anything good to Pakistan and on other hand i have PTI about whom i have hope. So, i will surely use my vote wisely because it's not for me it's for my country.

1. So what? Is that mandatory ??

Lol, He is asking votes on this and He didn't know why he is asking the votes? Come on... use common sense....

2. How to relate to common Pakistani? Isnt raising basic issues of them more than relating. Who else have been relating more than him recently?
Lol, my answer would be, He might not be a "Common Pakistani" but "Common Pakistani" issues are so common, that don't requires any extra understanding. Its just requires willing to resolve issues. unlike current government.

3. His personal affairs in past has no business in his political views and profession.

His personal affairs does matterz alot. But we saw changed (give single example after 1995) in IK, which explains alot.

Lol, He is asking votes on this and He didn't know why he is asking the votes? Come on... use common sense....

Every political party uses election manifesto .Its same in US, its same in India and its same in Pakistan.

To expect him read it in every rally is a stupid argument.

Lol, my answer would be, He might not be a "Common Pakistani" but "Common Pakistani" issues are so common, that don't requires any extra understanding. Its just requires willing to resolve issues. unlike current government.

That is not a definition of common Pakistani.

Willingness to resolve is there as evident from the statements and vision as far as i have seen.

His personal affairs does matterz alot. But we saw changed (give single example after 1995) in IK, which explains alot.

Personal affairs matters.. LOL.

Is he having personal or professional affairs with the state.

Grow up.

Every political party uses election manifesto .Its same in US, its same in India and its same in Pakistan.

To expect him read it in every rally is a stupid argument.

lol, and you replied to the thread start didn't even care to read what and why his is asking... It's quite useless to answer you...

That is not a definition of common Pakistani.

Willingness to resolve is there as evident from the statements and vision as far as i have seen.

Again you didn't read what has been written, just blind jump to the answer.

Personal affairs matters.. LOL.

Is he having personal or professional affairs with the state.

Grow up.

Reply coming up from the darkness, and telling me to grow up?

KID, if someone is not fair in his personal life, he can't be in professional.

This is may perhaps be the only thread where Pakistanis (who ridicule India) will "Thank" the Indians for their liberal views. Sorry Indians, but Pakistan is a bit different with religion and culture. You can see how seriously some people take religion - take a look at the bombs, drone attacks and killings that occur within our borders everyday (these things aren't happening in India). If you were in our position, you would perhaps understand. This is not one of those threads that are relevant to you folks, unfortunately.

Believe me when I say that if the Pakistani media airs non-biased historical and background information about Imran Khan around election time, his supporters will go down the big drain. He has no credibility, and btw, so far none of you have convinced me why I should overlook these huge character flaws in his personality (and how the rest of the Pakistan is supposed to do it, this includes the older generation, the uncles, the aunties, the grandpas, hey I don't even think the youth of Pakistan would be appreciative of IK and would continue looking at him as a role model, because the things he's done in the past are considered taboo within our religion and culture). I'm not saying he's a bad guy, but hey, please convince me. :whistle:

And one more thing, please bring facts to the table, not just your personal philosophy.

This is may perhaps be the only thread where Pakistanis (who ridicule India) will "Thank" the Indians for their liberal views. Sorry Indians, but Pakistan is a bit different with religion and culture. You can see how seriously some people take religion - take a look at the bombs, drone attacks and killings that occur within our borders everyday. If you were in our position, you would perhaps understand. This is not one of those threads that are relevant to you folks, unfortunately.

Does nt exactly need a liberal view.

All its needed is eyes to see and ears to hear and some grey matter inside the skull to differentiate things.

And who says that. There are hundreds of examples where someone might have made mistakes in personal life in past but they are overwhelmingly successful in their professional life. Imran Khan himself is one such example. Your so called dogma fails completely if we apply it Imran himself. :lol:

lol, and you replied to the thread start didn't even care to read what and why his is asking... It's quite useless to answer you...

I have answered the first factor twice already.

Again you didn't read what has been written, just blind jump to the answer.

You may please define a common Pakistani and educate me whether only being a common Pakistani is pre requisite for leading a nation.

Also expecting a lecture on how muc non common is IK from any of you, now.

Reply coming up from the darkness, and telling me to grow up?

Grow up is not literally, grow up in the thoughts , the arguments.

KID,???? what are you some 40 old guy. Its technically incorrect unless you are over 33 years.

Who are you to judge him on his personal life. Again what business you have in their personal life.

Do you always idolise people on the basis of their personal lives?

For example or to make it simple, when you go to an interview in an office do they ask "how many have you slept with"??

Is that even a logic?:what:

Does nt exactly need a liberal view.

All its needed is eyes to see and ears to hear and some grey matter inside the skull to differentiate things.

Bro, you haven't ever been to Pakistan, so you don't know how things work there. Get your skull out of your a$$ - we don't live in a fairytale world.

This is may perhaps be the only thread where Pakistanis (who ridicule India) will "Thank" the Indians for their liberal views. Sorry Indians, but Pakistan is a bit different with religion and culture.

It isn't about culture or religion or anything like that. It isn't about being liberal or radical. Imran is famous in both Liberals and religious circles in Pakistan. Your point about different culture/religion fails here completely. I don't know what is point of mentioning suicide bombs here. Unless you consider them doing "Jihad" and all that.

Believe me when I say that if the Pakistani media airs

Pakistani media won't do that. Pakistan has gone past such type of idiocy. And even if it would do something lie that, it would fail like MQM failed when they filed a petition against Imran in election commission on the same reason.;)

Bro, you haven't ever been to Pakistan, so you don't know how things work there. Get your skull out of your a$$ - we don't live in a fairytale world.

I have never seen F-35 or say i have never seen Obama, or say i have never seen Angelina JOlie... but i do comment on them.

The real questions are...
1. Why does he constantly talk against only PML N and not the other parties while in my opinion it is the least worst of the lot??
ok granted he does it to break away PML N votes but Imran also has a huge support from people in karachi for the very reasons he is popular in lahore???
Is it because Nawaz Sharif is the only one who dares speak against the military??
People much smarter than me have pointed out that Imran is being supported by the military (and no i dont mean rana sanaullah)....
By biggest concern is that with the rise of imran khan is that it is only going to benefit PPP and its allies.....
In my opinion no party can 'sweep' the elections in 2013....
so in my opinion it would be better to sit with N..
Just my 2 cents....

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

The real questions are...
1. Why does he constantly talk against only PML N and not the other parties while in my opinion it is the least worst of the lot??
ok granted he does it to break away PML N votes but Imran also has a huge support from people in karachi for the very reasons he is popular in lahore???
Is it because Nawaz Sharif is the only one who dares speak against the military??
People much smarter than me have pointed out that Imran is being supported by the military (and no i dont mean rana sanaullah)....
By biggest concern is that with the rise of imran khan is that it is only going to benefit PPP and its allies.....
In my opinion no party can 'sweep' the elections in 2013....
so in my opinion it would be better to sit with N..
Just my 2 cents....

Back
Top Bottom