What's new

Questions on 9/11 remain unanswered

For the followers/believers of Dajjal, "the great deceiver"... who have eyes but are blind , who have ears but r deaf...

-

wtc7_collapse_sm.gif

Architectural design
On September 20, 1962, the Port Authority announced the selection of Minoru Yamasaki as lead architect and Emery Roth & Sons as associate architects.[16] Yamasaki devised the plan to incorporate twin towers; Yamasaki's original plan called for the towers to be 80 stories tall.[17] To meet the Port Authority's requirement for 10,000,000 square feet (930,000 m2)) of office space, the buildings would each have to be 110 stories tall.[18]
An excerpt from Wiki re: the architects of WTC. Robertson might have been a part of the team but certainly not the lead designer.
Richard Cage is a renowned and experienced architect and to date i know of no evidence to suggest his actual credibility and capability being questioned. SO good luck trying to find whether any of the designers supporting him have designed a building higher than 20 stories. The questions raised have been technical and delving into peoples capability rather than the technical merit of their questions seems a bit petty to me.
Of the recordings of Robertsons that I could find on the net, most seem to be excerpts rather than fiull interviews and therefore to draw conclusions from them is difficult. He does however mention that the buildings were designed to withstand a hitfrom the biggest planeof the time, however accepting that the 767 was a little bit bigger , and more faster.He also said it carried more fuel. If his last statement is to be taken into account, the cause of WTC1 and 2 could have been a combination of fire and the hit. This is in its own rights not universally agreed upon, and you really need to listen to richard's lecture prior to commenting on it. However, even if I accept this as a plausible answer, how do you account for the fall of No7? I am no expert ,but I cant fathome the answers given.
Araz

Architectural design
On September 20, 1962, the Port Authority announced the selection of Minoru Yamasaki as lead architect and Emery Roth & Sons as associate architects.[16] Yamasaki devised the plan to incorporate twin towers; Yamasaki's original plan called for the towers to be 80 stories tall.[17] To meet the Port Authority's requirement for 10,000,000 square feet (930,000 m2)) of office space, the buildings would each have to be 110 stories tall.[18]
An excerpt from Wiki re: the architects of WTC. Robertson might have been a part of the team but certainly not the lead designer.
Richard Cage is a renowned and experienced architect and to date i know of no evidence to suggest his actual credibility and capability being questioned. SO good luck trying to find whether any of the designers supporting him have designed a building higher than 20 stories. The questions raised have been technical and delving into peoples capability rather than the technical merit of their questions seems a bit petty to me.
Of the recordings of Robertsons that I could find on the net, most seem to be excerpts rather than fiull interviews and therefore to draw conclusions from them is difficult. He does however mention that the buildings were designed to withstand a hitfrom the biggest planeof the time, however accepting that the 767 was a little bit bigger , and more faster.He also said it carried more fuel. If his last statement is to be taken into account, the cause of WTC1 and 2 could have been a combination of fire and the hit. This is in its own rights not universally agreed upon, and you really need to listen to richard's lecture prior to commenting on it. However, even if I accept this as a plausible answer, how do you account for the fall of No7? I am no expert ,but I cant fathome the answers given.
Araz

Actually, the impact energy of a 767 at high speed, loaded with fuel, is much greater than a 707 coming in for a landing at JFK. The fall of #7 very likely has to do with what happened in the huge underground maze below the entire WTC site.

It is ridiculous that some people believe in Cavemen doing 9/11 but fail to recognize that Pentagon con-men were either “incompetent or complacent” in this episode.

It is ridiculous that some people believe in Cavemen doing 9/11 but fail to recognize that Pentagon con-men were either “incompetent or complacent” in this episode.

i would go further and say complicit or incompetent

Architectural design
Might have been? Robertson was hardly a 'nobody' and he certainly was on the team...

NAE Website - Reflections on the World Trade Center
When Yamasaki was commissioned to design the World Trade Center in New York, he proposed that we be retained as structural engineers. Although his recommendation was influential, we were in competition with many New York firms that had more experience in high-rise design than we had. Although we worked hard preparing for our interview with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, we wouldn’t have obtained the commission without the presence and the skills of John Skilling.
Yamasaki would not have recommended Robertson if he felt that Robertson was average.

If anything, by NOT joining the 'conspiracy' camp, Robertson cast plenty doubt upon Gage and everyone who signed on to Gage's organization. Keep in mind that science is quite an open society. Basic principles are well known. Out of professional respect people will consider your ideas but sooner or later they will cast their respect aside and brutally take apart your ideas if they goes against established principles and facts. That '20 stories' figure is not an absolute but there is a reason why I brought it up. It is an approximate figure for when certain engineering and construction principles and methods become inappropriate.

For starter => Foundations

I would not have an architectural firm specializing in urban residences to design and build tall buildings where the structure will be in direct wind, no? Wind will exert a 'pushing' force but it is rarely constant. The tall structure must be designed and constructed in a way that it will return to equilibrium with minimal swaying motion. The appropriate type of foundation is necessary for this. How deep were the WTC Towers' foundation into the Earth...

BUILDING BIG: Databank: World Trade Center
Aside from withstanding enormous wind loads, the World Trade Center towers were also constructed to withstand settlement loads. Because the towers were built on six acres of landfill, the foundation of each tower had to extend more than 70 feet below ground level to rest on solid bedrock.
So why is it inappropriate to question the technical knowledge and experience of the believers in the loony conspiracy theories camp? So far, no one from the firm where Minoru Yamasaki (1912-1986) stepped forward and cross the line? Why not? He was the architect so there must be plenty of data that would support the conspiracy theories camp, correct?

Of the recordings of Robertsons that I could find on the net, most seem to be excerpts rather than fiull interviews and therefore to draw conclusions from them is difficult. He does however mention that the buildings were designed to withstand a hitfrom the biggest planeof the time, however accepting that the 767 was a little bit bigger , and more faster.He also said it carried more fuel. If his last statement is to be taken into account, the cause of WTC1 and 2 could have been a combination of fire and the hit. This is in its own rights not universally agreed upon, and you really need to listen to richard's lecture prior to commenting on it.
Just because it is not universally agreed upon, that does not mean it is technically incorrect. This is not the 'flat Earth' theory where what was believed about the Earth was controlled by the Church and scientific principles were not yet formulated with any coherency. This is about the laws of physics that are available to everyone and this society have used these laws to great effects and benefits.

However, even if I accept this as a plausible answer, how do you account for the fall of No7? I am no expert ,but I cant fathome the answers given.
Araz
Am no expert either but I do exercise critical thinking skills...

Fire Protection Engineering Archives - Historical Survey of Multistory Building Collapses Due to Fire
A fire-initiated full collapse of a textile factory occurred in Alexandria, Egypt, on July 19, 2000.6 This 6-story building was built of reinforced concrete, and its fire started at about 9 a.m. in the storage room at the ground floor. Fire extinguishers were nonfunctional, and the fire spread quickly before the firefighters could arrive. An electrical short-circuit accelerated the fire spread. At about 6 p.m., nine hours after the start of the fire, when the blaze seemingly was under control and subsiding, the building suddenly collapsed, killing 27 people.
This was merely 6-stories tall and it collapsed due to fire. No aircrafts hit it. And concrete has certain fire related behaviors that made it more desirable than steel. Keywords search 'fire concrete behaviors'.

All I can say is that either cia were involved in the attack and if they say they had no knowledge then clearly they are incompetent

All I can say is that either cia were involved in the attack and if they say they had no knowledge then clearly they are incompetent

You are correct only to the extent that some lapses in inter-agency communication later turned out to be critical. Most of those process issues have since been streamlined to greatly reduce the likelihood of that happening again.

You are correct only to the extent that some lapses in inter-agency communication later turned out to be critical. Most of those process issues have since been streamlined to greatly reduce the likelihood of that happening again.

Simple just say incompetent we dont need mitigation

How many inquiries were conducted against negligent executives/officials? How many people from CIA/Pentagon/Aviation admin/other agencies were fired/removed/resigned after they were found incompetent for their jobs?

How many inquiries were conducted against negligent executives/officials? How many people from CIA/Pentagon/Aviation admin/other agencies were fired/removed/resigned after they were found incompetent for their jobs?

I think none

If the question is unanswered, nobody will get full marks. Better luck nxt time!

Most of you guys were either in Pakistan or somewhere overseas. You didn't see the smoke or the endless amount of people walking across the bridges....and now sitting in your computer chair you make accusations that this whole thing was an operation.

How many firefighters, police officers, innocent office workers and bystander died? And lets just put this in reality perceptive, how many people would be in on this "op" to blow up the towers and make it look like a plane hit them? Also what about all the people on the plane? where did they go?

Most of you guys were either in Pakistan or somewhere overseas. You didn't see the smoke or the endless amount of people walking across the bridges....and now sitting in your computer chair you make accusations that this whole thing was an operation.

How many firefighters, police officers, innocent office workers and bystander died? And lets just put this in reality perceptive, how many people would be in on this "op" to blow up the towers and make it look like a plane hit them? Also what about all the people on the plane? where did they go?

No no I accept the americans and its agencies may have been incompetent

In any country with adequate checks and balances/morality, a railway minister resign when a serious rail accident occurs.

I don't find anybody resigning after 9/11 incident.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom