What's new

Questions on 9/11 remain unanswered

have you ever been to USA??? Stop talking in Air. If you don't know anything please get urself educated rather than viewing some youtube video. You are poisoned by Hamid gul and Zaid Hamid. Wake up before its too late.

Though Americans killed many Viets or Iraqese But when it comes to Americans they become very sensitive. The respect for Individual I saw in USA i never saw in India. USA is not Pakistan (or India) where only elites are guarded.

I asked a simple question who are USA's own people?

Rather than answering to that you started judging me. If thats the level of educated people now a days then GOD bless the EDUCATED ones.

You are now on my dismissed list.
Original Post By gambit

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Gambit has a dismiss list :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can you show us your list or is this another jackanory lie??

You are now on my dismissed list.
Original Post By gambit

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Gambit has a dismiss list :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can you show us your list or is this another jackanory lie??

Its the gambit fan club. we want to be in it

First if they cared that much they would care for their soldiers. If they cared for their own they wouldnt have unemployed and rising. If they cared for their people they would not have 1 in 6 in their country relying on food coupons and rising. They can spend millions on wars but cant sort out the poor in their own countries. India and pakistan have an excuse they are relativly poor what excuse do they have?

If they care less there ppl then what bout our regime??? 50% of Indian/Pakistani population is poor. 80% of US (Indo-Pakistani) drink contaminated water. 99% of we are travelling in overcrowded Bus. Before pointing one finger at them remember 4 fingers are pointing at us.

@ poverty/Unemployment: Its an economic problem, No matter how good governance is, you can't eliminate it 100%. Its dynamic, Unemployment and poverty can bounce back any time.
@ Soldiers: It was Jihadis who brought war at US soil. I care for my soldier doesn't mean that I won't retaliate attack on my soil. Infact USA tried to solve it peacefully, But Mullah Omar denied it.

OMG, I replied to Aryan Post??? Sorry Boss...

If they care less there ppl then what bout our regime??? 50% of Indian/Pakistani population is poor. 80% of US (Indo-Pakistani) drink contaminated water. 99% of we are travelling in overcrowded Bus. Before pointing one finger at them remember 4 fingers are pointing at us.

@ poverty/Unemployment: Its an economic problem, No matter how good governance is, you can't eliminate it 100%. Its dynamic, Unemployment and poverty can bounce back any time.
@ Soldiers: It was Jihadis who brought war at US soil. I care for my soldier doesn't mean that I won't retaliate attack on my soil. Infact USA tried to solve it peacefully, But Mullah Omar denied it.

OMG, I replied to Aryan Post??? Sorry Boss...

Please r e a d my post I said india and pakistan have an excuse. That is we dont have the exorbitent privilege of being able to print ious aka as US dollar u n d e r s t a n d.

I asked one question.....
What are the resources of Osama And USA or what have resources of Osama and USA?

Bro i mean that please compare Osama and USA.........
USA are super power and what Osama are Super man think man.

Oh I see what you mean. Bit of a david and goliath sort of thing. Osama wanted to bleed the west and to some degree even if he had to give his life in the process he succeeded cos they are going bust. Under the david and Goliath comparison not bad for one man I would say whether you agree with his tactics thats another storey.

Can anyone provide some information about 'US vs OBL' court case that Gambit had mentioned earlier in this thread.

Once again, the "Truthers" dive into irrelevant minutia, and totally ignore the larger picture.

Worth re-posting. But no one ever wants to answer what follows, and when they do, they fall on their face. Aryan_B, this one's for you. Have fun with it.

---------------------------------------------------------

For those who believe 9-11 was not a terror attack by Al-Quaeda, under the direction of bin Laden; for those who think it was a secret Government conspiracy, please address these questions and observations.

Q: What would the goal be of a conspiracy and attack resulting in the deaths of over 3,000 people, including Muslims and Jews?
A: Simple. A pretext to attack in the Middle East. Take the oil.

Q: What sort of conspiracy and attack is most likely to succeed, AND remain secret?
A: A simple plan that results in mass casualties. Importantly, IT MUST INVOLVE AN ABSOLUTE MINIMUM NUMBER OF CONSPIRACISTS. As the number of people involved rise, the likelihood of a leak increases exponentially.

Q: Does the 9-11 attack, when viewed/executed as a secret conspiracy involving government agencies, satisfy question 2? Is it simple? Does it involve few people?
A: No. Absolutely not. It would have been an enormously complicated plan involving hundreds if not thousands of people; pilots, demolitions experts, missiles, tens of tons of planted explosives in one of the busiest area in the world. Air traffic controllers. Pentagon officials. CIA/FBI.

Q: What are the chances of thousands of people involved in mass murder keeping their mouths shut?
A: ZERO percent. Even the worst Nazi and Japanese war criminals/mass murderers talked. And they were MOTIVATED to be silent, as they faced death. One lone person, if part of such a conspiracy, would become one of the most famous and important persons on the face of the Earth if they came forward.

Q: What would a simpler and more effective plan be?
A: Release of nerve agents in a shopping mall or sports stadium. The nerve agent "cannisters" are found, and chemical analysis and metallurgy determines the source to be Iraq/Afghanistan/Iran/Syria/China (pick whatever nation you want to attack). Or... simultaneously bomb and sink several cruise ships. Or bomb a nuclear power plant. There are many choices.

My point is simple. WHY go with conspiracy plan A (the 9-11 attacks; enormously complicated) when any number of simpler conspiracy plans would be infinitely easier to execute and result in the same outcome, i.e. a "pretext" to attack? Why was Osama videotaped bragging about the attack long before any conspiracy theory ever saw the light of day? Why were the terrorist attackers videotaped boarding all four aircraft? Were the cell-phone calls from flight 93 faked?

What about the Flight 93 transcript? Terrorists are heard taking over the airplane, and crashing it when the cabin passenegrs attacked. We have the cockpit voice recorder, AND we have Air Traffic Control recordings that verify this.

IF (big if) some Jewish people were seen celebrating, I suspect they were doing so because they knew the U.S. would be hardened towards a perceived common enemy. It certainly doesn't mean they were giving each other a big "high-five" after a successful mission. Many people throughout the middle east were dancing with glee that day as well. By extension, I guess that means they were part of it too.

Bin+Laden%25E2%2580%2599s+Hamas+Allies.jpg

Despite overwhelming evidence, people persist in the notion that the U.S. government murdered its own citizens as a pretext to war. It helps them get through their day, I guess. Validates their own hatred. :sick:

Well, the points Chogy mentioned are one to be pondered upon. They could have just given off Sarin gas, or other toxins, in a enclosed environment like a Ship.

But, one thing that never ceases to gobble me, the video in which the plane crashes into the first tower, the plane crashes on the top floors, but there are a couple of small explosions in the lower section of the building, and as a program on NATGEO said that the metal structure of the building was not supposed to melt at the temperature that would have been encountered on the half of the building.

Well, the points Chogy mentioned are one to be pondered upon. They could have just given off Sarin gas, or other toxins, in a enclosed environment like a Ship.

But, one thing that never ceases to gobble me, the video in which the plane crashes into the first tower, the plane crashes on the top floors, but there are a couple of small explosions in the lower section of the building, and as a program on NATGEO said that the metal structure of the building was not supposed to melt at the temperature that would have been encountered on the half of the building.

To be honest, I was surprised the kinetic energy of the plane alone didn't cut the tower in half when it hit. We are talking huge nunumbers here, at the planes were fully loaded with fuel.

That was debris such as paper, plastic, aluminum, ect tumbling around and sporadically reflecting light.

If the goal is to implicate 'terrorism', then nerve gas or internally placed explosions would be just as effective as crashing remote controlled aircrafts and would be much cheaper. Remember, terrorism is about the mind, not the physical being, of the targets.

Steel under a compression load does not need to melt in order to fail. I do not see what is it about the words 'compression load', which clearly denote constant pressure, that is so difficult to understand.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

To be honest, I was surprised the kinetic energy of the plane alone didn't cut the tower in half when it hit. We are talking huge nunumbers here, at the planes were fully loaded with fuel.
Not necessarily. Our resident airliner pilot can explain better as flights are fueled only to what is needed plus some overhead to compensate for unanticipated events.

Back
Top Bottom