What's new

Quetta Express named after Akbar Bugti

Waiting for one of the Airports to be named after Osama bin laden you know since his disappearance he has become a hero for some folks.:pakistan:

All Army and intelligence plus not to mention civilians died fighting this menace in Baluchistan their sacrifice just down the drain:hitwall:

IN Another news Karachi will be renamed Altaf bhai Town

Jhang LJ town

islamabad jamate Islamiville

Lahore ASWJ

Peshawar TTP Township

Possibilities are endless.

PML-N should continue this super policy of renaming things after names of these traitors to lure their followers to come into main stream.

Perhaps, renaming:

Baluchistan to Bugtistan,
Karachi to Altafchi,
Sindh or Bhuttoindh and
FATA to MullahOmerAgencies

would be great. Everyone will be happy and there will be peace all over the Pakistan as a result.. :rofl:

Saying a super duffer who follows a super duffer leader.. :rofl:

You poor patwaries only understand stupid stuff in stupid language.. :disagree:

I didnt catch up with election results recently, how are the results showing in the zamni elections?

I didnt catch up with election results recently, how are the results showing in the zamni elections?

Ask some other patwaries around, or better help yourself to get updated on results. I'm not your mom to feed you about everything..

PML-N should continue this super policy of renaming things after names of these traitors to lure their followers to come into main stream.

Perhaps, renaming:

Karachi to Altafchi,
Sindh or Bhuttoindh and

would be great. Everyone will be happy and there will be peace all over the Pakistan as a result.. :rofl:

you forgot that KPK can be named jaali degree khattukwa

one khattak tax defaulter family ruling entire province

I don't know whether you asked it intentionally but you really hit the nail :omghaha:

Winning hearts & minds is need of the hour, so if naming a train can achieve that, than i don't mind, sometimes gestures like these can have a good impact. Btw Mr. Mengal is taking oath as a Member of Parliament today under constitution of Pakistan.

I now prefer that PMLN negotiates as much as it can and reduce the number/ groups as much as it can before starting the operation. That is the PMLN official stance, some PMLN supporters might have a different opinion. TTP has been hitting civilian for too long so its understandable people want it to end as soon as possible.

But Baluch and TTP are not the same thing, Baluchs have been exploited there is no doubt about it. Plus many of them are willing to operate within the constitution as democratic forces. TTP is a whole different ballgame, my fear is that after American withdrawal Taliban in Afghanistan might start helping them which will make it impossible to tackle the issue (Considering the type of border we have with Af)

There should also be no doubt whom they were exploited by and it was none other then your hero, Akbar Bugti......the Nawab!

he is a terrorist ... no wonder we are going down ..nawaz sharif showed how weak he is ..

you forgot that KPK can be named jaali degree khattukwa

one khattak tax defaulter family ruling entire province

And one Sharif family who is Tax defaulter, loan evaders, electricity bills defaulters, money launderers and God know what else.. are ruiling entire country.

Tax default of khattak family isn't proven as of yet, but tons of evidences are available against Sharif Family who is running entire nation at High Court Stay Orders.. :pissed:

in an interview he said he like to rape the women of his enimies once he defeated them .. NAwaz government can go to any level for their politics ..very shameless act

He may be Hero for terrorist People!!
Anybody killing our Army jawans, Threatening others and rocket attacks on Gas fields, Army camps, They are enemy of Pakistan.

What about missing person case?
Akber Bugti became traitor when, during mush's regime(he himself is accused of being traitor). He was also interior minister once and Governor Baluchistan too.
you are not looking at complete picture my friend.
I am sure if this kind of mindset prevails another '1971' is not far away.

Perhaps, renaming:

Karachi to Altafchi,
Sindh or Bhuttoindh and

Naming of islamabad international to benazir (bandit queen brought corruption) was shame and we really unhappy

You non baluch might not understand this... but akbar khan has become a baluch hero in baluchistan... and i think PML N showed a nice gesture.

But don't you think naming it Bugti Express would be more better than Akbar Express.

Anyways if people of Balochistan are happy with this name then let it be.

Back
Top Bottom