What's new

Quota System has been extended for an Indefinite Period?

If Imran govt can't solve obvious issues like this one, what problems will they solve?
And BTW, what problems he has solved so far?
Karachi walas should try to join ppp in such a way that only locals become mpa and mna. Put patriotism on one side, and try to join the stream. I don't see any point in becoming a party in this political game.
Risasat e Pakistan janay, usky khail janain. Hamain apny bachon ko bachana hai. Treat Pakistan as Sindhis do.

IK might be most incompetent person on the face of the earth. But PPP ?... r u serious ?

Personally I don’t want to see quota system go away to give jobs to Karachiite or increase the quota for Karachi. I want it gone so we recruit the best people to run the country. If the all come from Punjab or interior Sindh, I would be more than happy. We need our best to run the country.

IK might be most incompetent person on the face of the earth. But PPP ?... r u serious ?
I am serious. PPP might be a worst party. But whosoever operates under this party, he is safe. The biggest sin of Karachiites is that they opposed ppp.
Today I admit, we were wrong. Because there is no point in fighting for a party (riasat e Pakistan in this case) who simply doesn't appreciate your efforts. Same mistake done by Biharis in ex-East Pakistan.
Sindhudesh is a reality, and I will try my level best that my people are safe this time. Previously, it was Dhaka University and non Bengalis. And now you will see Karachi University, and non Sindhis. We Karachiites tried to stick to the idea of Pakistan, but riasat herself is not taking her interests seriously.
Actually bro, my patriotism died the day, when my father was murdered by Zerdari and Co. The reason was he was trying to save Pakistans assets ( sugar mils) from this gang. I don't believe in patriotism anymore. Family and my people first.

I am serious. PPP might be a worst party. But whosoever operates under this party, he is safe. The biggest sin of Karachiites is that they opposed ppp.
Today I admit, we were wrong. Because there is no point in fighting for a party (riasat e Pakistan in this case) who simply doesn't appreciate your efforts. Same mistake done by Biharis in ex-East Pakistan.
Sindhudesh is a reality, and I will try my level best that my people are safe this time. Previously, it was Dhaka University and non Bengalis. And now you will see Karachi University, and non Sindhis. We Karachiites tried to stick to the idea of Pakistan, but riasat herself is not taking her interests seriously.
Actually bro, my patriotism died the day, when my father was murdered by Zerdari and Co. The reason was he was trying to save Pakistans assets ( sugar mils) from this gang. I don't believe in patriotism anymore. Family and my people first.
Go and visit larkana badin ghari khuda buksh. Do u want to be like these cities?

Personally I don’t want to see quota system go away to give jobs to Karachiite or increase the quota for Karachi. I want it gone so we recruit the best people to run the country. If the all come from Punjab or interior Sindh, I would be more than happy. We need our best to run the country.
110% agree with u. Quota system is murder of merit

Go and visit larkana badin ghari khuda buksh. Do u want to be like these cities?
Are we responsible for that? At least these cities are given funds. And at least people of these cities are holding almost all govt positions in Hyderabad and Karachi.
Corruption is the way forward. Kch log tu bachaingy.

Are we responsible for that? At least these cities are given funds. And at least people of these cities are holding almost all govt positions in Hyderabad and Karachi.
Corruption is the way forward. Kch log tu bachaingy.

Brother u r seriously miss informed. Only those local people are given positions who can transfer the funds to zardari house. People of these cities do not get anything.

So only corrupt loyal with zardari will be allowed to get into power. It is not about getting votes but to earn illicit money from land grabbing denoations from businesses and bribery

Brother u r seriously miss informed. Only those local people are given positions who can transfer the funds to zardari house. People of these cities do not get anything.

So only corrupt loyal with zardari will be allowed to get into power. It is not about getting votes but to earn illicit money from land grabbing denoations from businesses and bribery
I know much more. Way more than you can even imagine. I have been through this mud. Alhamdolillah, Allah nain nikal lia mujhe.

That can only happen under a new Provincial govt. that dominates the feudals..and frees poor haari awam from their influence..
Right now the politicians are at their mercy instead.

Do we have any people here who know rural sindh well and can explain what reaction we would see if the quota system is finished altogether?

Karachi walas should try to join ppp

That could have been best thing to happen.but Karachites wanted a new identity to born..the muhajir identity..how can you do that? imagine if new identities start popping up here and there each asking for their share..imagine if achankzai asks for a new durrani afghan sooba ....will the same immigrants ask for their own sooba in the western countries?

That could have been best thing to happen.but Karachites wanted a new identity to born..the muhajir identity..how can you do that? imagine if new identities start popping up here and there each asking for their share..imagine if achankzai asks for a new durrani afghan sooba ....will the same immigrants ask for their own sooba in the western countries?
For you, why didn't Muhajir ask for such identity elsewhere in Pakistan? Why only in Sindh? Muhajirs in Punjab and KPK just disappeared.

For you, why didn't Muhajir ask for such identity elsewhere in Pakistan? Why only in Sindh? Muhajirs in Punjab and KPK just disappeared.
Because they were far fewer in other provinces and over time they blended with the locals..Karachi on contrary , each ethnic group had its own ghetto ..they still do..the so-called muhajirs started a language riot in 1972 , many were killed..then there were attacks on pashtun just because they got hold of the transport business...again the same suspects..and they retaliated...see where i am going..this was all done for street power ,identity and politics by a few that ignited feelings prejudice on each side.MAjority urdu speaking people got lured into it when they werent even party to it.Then there were officers who refused to move to Islamabad and chose provincial positions over federal just because they thought capital would be shifted back to karachi some time in future...or because they were xenophobics..
All that didnt happen in other provinces..people moved around for a better living didnt really stick to one city..Even oday you dont see as much urdu speaking people in Army/Airforce as you do in Navy..No quota system in forcess!!!!!So there is a problem that needs to be acknowledged..

Last edited:
I know much more. Way more than you can even imagine. I have been through this mud. Alhamdolillah, Allah nain nikal lia mujhe.
Good brother i am happy for u. But we should remember that if we are not satisfied with performance of PTI it does not mean we should start supporting thugs

If you don't know the truth, maybe you could spend some time finding it out rather than spreading harmful rumours. These are not harmful just to PTI but wider society. Give it a few more pages and you'll see the kind of sh1tshow this thread turns into as people resort to type, name calling, throwing ethnic slurs etc.

FWIW i think a Quota system for employment is the stupidest thing i've ever heard of. Jobs should be purely based on merit.

Back
Top Bottom