What's new

Quota System has been extended for an Indefinite Period?

@PakSword , @The Accountant

I have got something for you today, the quota system for Sindh Provincial Public System is as follows:

60% Rural
40 % Urban (Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur)

I don't have absolute proof but Pee Pee Pee has been violating this quota extensively in favor of people coming from Rural Sindh and there are reports that people from Rural sindh have been issued domicile of Urban sindh and then adjusted on that quota.

Someone send the following to me knowing my concern for Karachi:

"Six members of the SPSC including chairman Noor Muhammad Jadmani and members Ghulam Shabbir Shaikh, Aftab Anwar Baloch, Syed Abid Ali Shah, Lal Muhammad Khero, Harish Chander and Siddique Memon belong to rural Sindh. Syed Abid Ali Shah is a close relative of Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah"

Last edited:
@PakSword , @The Accountant

I have got something for you today, the quota system for Sindh Provincial Public System is as follows:

60% Rural
40 % Urban (Karachi, Hyderabad and Sukkur)

I don't have absolute proof but Pee Pee Pee has been violating this quota extensively in favor of people coming from Rural Sindh and there are reports that people from Rural sindh have been issued domicile of Urban sindh and then adjusted on that quota.

Someone send the following to me knowing my concern for Karachi:

"Six members of the SPSC including chairman Noor Muhammad Jadmani and members Ghulam Shabbir Shaikh, Aftab Anwar Baloch, Syed Abid Ali Shah, Lal Muhammad Khero, Harish Chander and Siddique Memon belong to rural Sindh. Syed Ali Ali Shah is a close relative of Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah"
Yes I know this for fact. I have seen people issuing 2 domicile both from urban and rural sindh and using this for both education and jobs.

The agents who are managing jobs and education seats have all the details available with them and they manage the domicile (which domicile to present) as per internal information provided by the recruitment / admission department.

Unfortunately this is all being done below the curtains and proving this is impossible. The only way to control this is through online domicile process or using permanent address of CNIC for job allocation rather than domicile.

The end of PTI politics from Karachi.

The MNAs of PTI better hide because people wont spare verbally or even physically them if they see them on roads of Karachi

They were slapping people on 14 August 2018 to celebrate independence day.

Kiya Ukhaar Liya?

Back
Top Bottom