What's new

Quran burning is a crime in China

I am talking about Chinese caring for their own religion that is China, and showing intolerance towards others. Well thank you for the answer.
I dont undestand.

China = 'religion'.

What do u mean?

1)China is not a religious country. China does not have a state religion.
If you publicly burn Buddhist classics in China, you will be administratively detained as well.The Taliban blew up the 1500-year-old Bamiyang Buddha in Afghanistan. Are these people punished? Not at all!!! i do not beleive in Buddha but i feel sorry for the lose of this 1500 year old hisotrical culture artifact.

2)Burns China's flag is a crime stated clearly in China laws like drug deal,if you violate it ,it is you who will be punished,burn books like bibles is not a crime in China but a bad behavior which may cause some people to resent.You can burn China's flag publicly in Pakistan if you want,i do not think Pakistani gov will put you in prison,maybe you will be detained several days in police station or not at all,but it is your gov's descion.I may feel offensed when i know you bruned China's flag and decided to not be your freind,but you are not deserved to die,it is your descion and choice.Like So many muslim burned yankees President photo such as Obama and Trump,are they deserved to be dead all of them?!!Apprently not!
3)Plus,this guy has been detained,i think he got what he deserved according to Chinese laws.Insult islam publicly is not accetapble in China but not deserved death punishement.

4)In China, if you publicly insult the leadership of the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese Communist Party itself, you will be punished more severely, and you will need to jail for a few years or even ten years, but you will not be sentenced to death.
Burning a book is definitely not worthy of being sentenced to death, no matter what book it is. While carring drugs especially heroin in China, you will be sentenced to death if you carry 50 grams of heroin.

Last edited:
I am talking about Chinese caring for their own religion that is China, and showing intolerance towards others. Well thank you for the answer.
If we China do not respect Pakistan,we will ask or even force you abandon ISLM and adopt our system and adopte Pakistani communist party as the only ruling party like US did and Uk did ,and all loans and aids must be conditioned,Pakistan can not buy weapons from any country but China,Pakistan must abandon close relationship with Turkey which is not freindly and even hostile to China,Pakistan must offer several millitary bases for China PLA,Pakistan should stop military cooperation with yankees whatever type it is......

Apparently,China did not dictate Pakistan to do the above things!!

Last edited:
I want to ask a question. How many people here know Chinese? Do you understand the words in the pics?

0-jpg.507372

This pic says the man who burned the Quran publicly online has been administratively detained for 10 days and formally issued an administrative penalty decision in XI'AN city, Shaanxin province, China.

Start from 2018,Oct 24 to 2018 Nov.3.

Last edited:
you are on wrong path and you will find this on your death
Hehe, In China, even burning Maoist and the Analects of Confucius will not be punished like this, your kind of comment from Muslim just disgust me more on Islam culture.

I am anti-Islam, In China, any muslim who obey that sick Quran should be wiped out. we don't need the sick religion.

you are on wrong path and you will find this on your death

Maybe, but whether you have thought, the Islam is on the wrong path? I will die one day, my destiny is decided by me, not so-call god or Allah, Allah even can't let your Islam world in peace, hehe.

From pitying with Muslim to hating Islam, you world and content of Quran make know that, your Muslim deserve chaos.

This is funny. according to the police note, the man was punished for “inciting ethnic hatred or discrimination” which kinda makes sense as many ethnic groups in China are Muslim majority. however there are no distinct christian ethnic groups in China.

So I guess burning Quran is breaking the law but burning the Bible is totally OK.:lol:

Maybe, but whether you have thought, the Islam is on the wrong path? I will die one day, my destiny is decided by me, not so-call god or Allah, Allah even can't let your Islam world in peace, hehe.

From pitying with Muslim to hating Islam, you world and content of Quran make know that, your Muslim deserve chaos.
This 锅 should be turned over to the 民宗委, rather than religion, the domestic antipathy is increasing because of artificial injustice.

This is funny. according to the police note, the man was punished for “inciting ethnic hatred or discrimination” which kinda makes sense as many ethnic groups in China are Muslim majority. however there are no distinct christian ethnic groups in China.

So I guess burning Quran is breaking the law but burning the Bible is totally OK.:lol:
Nice ID.

Back
Top Bottom