What's new

Raad Anti aircraft missile system

Buk copy.

tumblr_lyqijf2vpJ1qj9a8qo6_r1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, you proved that our defense minister was right when he said that it is based on Buk.:P, but I don't expect someone who thinks Zafar is C-802 to see the differences between Raad and Buk.

Iraqi man your countries in ruins, your people got f..... By Americans and you come here and talk? Lol and your in America ha ha ha ha lol your country turned into Kenya, no wonder your in America.
Oh, yes not only america its the turkish dream of becoming another ottman empire ruind it to by supporting terrorist like alhashimy right.

Iraq is going to increase her oil exports to Saudi levels and since they're smart and capable people, they will erase decades of problems fast. They deserve it. Iran will join Iraq once the sanctions are removed.

So laugh at Iraq stupid Turkish troll. In the end, Iraqis will have the last laugh. They've got enough oil to buy your whole country and withing 5-6 years they will increase their exports three fold from what it's now. They're already at Iran's level if not more.

Oh, yes not only america its the turkish dream of becoming another ottman empire ruind it to by supporting terrorist like alhashimy right.

Iraqi Shiite cleric demands Turkey to re-adopt independent Islamic state politics

25 September 2012 14:32 (Last updated 25 September 2012 14:33)
Iraqi Shiite cleric Ayatollah Jawad Al-Khalidi has said that they demanded Turkey to re-adopt independent Islamic state politics and succeed Ottoman Empire.

BAGHDAD

Iraqi Shiite cleric Ayatollah Jawad Al-Khalidi has said that they demanded Turkey to re-adopt independent Islamic state politics and succeed Ottoman Empire.
Speaking to Anadolu Agency correspondent on Tuesday, Al-Khalidi, is grand son of Ayatollah Mohammed Mehdi Al-Khalidi who had given a fatwa saying that Ottoman Empire should be defended during the World War I, said that resurrection of Ottoman Empire was a desire of himself.
"We do desire Turkey to re-adopt independent Islamic state politics and succeed Ottoman Empire. I want to see resurrection of Ottoman Empire," said Al-Khalidi.
Noting that waiting for English and Americans to sort their problems out would not be an option, Al-Khalidi stated that they would welcome Turkey's return to the region with independent Islamic state politics.
Al-Khalid stated that Turkey could bring Islamic countries together.
"Turkey can open out more on Syria, Iraq and Iran. Turkey should maintain its relations with Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Gulf countries. Within the scope of these relations, Turkey can bring Islamic states together. In the light of these, the crisis in Syria can be sorted out and also we can solve the problems between Turkey and Iraq. Because we do not want Turkey to move away from us, and also we do not want to become distanced with Turkey. Turkish people are our brothers and sisters. Islam unites us," said Al-Khalid.

Iraq is going to increase her oil exports to Saudi levels and since they're smart and capable people, they will erase decades of problems fast. They deserve it. Iran will join Iraq once the sanctions are removed.

So laugh at Iraq stupid Turkish troll. In the end, Iraqis will have the last laugh. They've got enough oil to buy your whole country and withing 5-6 years they will increase their exports three fold from what it's now. They're already at Iran's level if not more.

please son , read abit more about politics , its not peanuts like you think , to export to Europe you gota pas through our territory , and give us part of it , now the kurdish region in iraq is giving us oil and is asking us to export it through our country and give technology for oil because they dont have ( many news about it , cant be bothered now)

Iran gdp - 450 billion - iraq gdp 150 billion

Turkish GDP - 870 billion . both dont make up still with one of the biggest oil and gas reserves hmmm

Turkish GDP - 870 billion . both dont make up still with one of the biggest oil and gas reserves hmmm

Ever heard of sanctions? I still can remember during the Shah when my mom visited Turkey and she was shocked how poor Turkey was. Our economy at that time was much bigger than Turkey's. You guys just have lucky that Iran is facing so many sanctions and has a religious zealotic regime.

lmao 450 billion while under 32 years of harsh economic sanction vs 800 billion while enjoying economic relations with the whole planet. haha that sucks balls

And as i said, Iraq alone has enough oil reserves to buy Turkey 10 fold. They just need to re-build their infrastructure and increase their output each year. both of those things are being done. They're already producing at their highest levels in history and money is flowing in.

And as Surena said, you guys were living worse than the people of sub continent till a few decades ago. It took Iran going under sanctions and Iraq being destroyed to move up. well guess what? The sanctions are temporary and Iraq is re-building FAST.

Iran and Iraq both have resources up the yin yang, but both have problems, although different ones. What's similar is that the problems are temporary at best. The good thing about oil and gas is that even if you were sitting still for 32 years, over a 5 year period you could literally go from 450 billion GDP to 1.5 trillion. All Iran needs to do is increase exports from 2-3 million barrels per day to 6 million (as it was during shah's time) and increase the natural gas exports (second largest reserve on the planet). Both of those are guranteed to happen. The money that comes in will finance our infrastructure and help our companies start exporting and producing and engaging the world. Also, Iranians outside Iran collectively own hundreds of billions of dollars. Their investments, plus the investments of foreign nations (once the sanctions are removed) collectively will reach insane levels.

Turkey has reached its potential and from now on we know what to expect. Iran and Iraq both have saudi level oil and gas, if not more, and they have amazing talents inside the country. 20-30 years from now Turkey will be begging for loans from Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia etc...

Black gollllllld bitcheesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Guys, not sure if this has been posted yet

Last edited by a moderator:
you never even had sanctions till like 5 years ago , probably sanctions on name but you exported to the whole world right? EU was buying your oil , they stopped it recently , i couldnt see iran being rich ?????

They were buying oil, but nothing else. And only a couple of countries like greece and Spain were buying a little oil.
I don't expect a moron troll like you to use logic, but realize that the americans can make the whole world stop buying from you by putting their own sanctions on the country. basically they said that any firm that does business in Iran will not be able to do business in the USA. Therefore, no Western firm ever did business with Iran for 32 years.

Now go make a new account.

First of all. You should know that your GDP Datas are old and they are not real GDP. They are only the nominal values. that menas that they didnt calculated factors like infationimpact on turkish and iranian GDP. For example. maybe you have 100 euro income last year. This year you have 120 euro income ... this is a income rising of 20%...but only nomonal. But real....the prices can rise much higher. maybe 40%. So at the end of the day you have in reality 20% loss.

And now to the GDP datas of Iran and turkey:
Irans Real GDP is:
PPP: $$1.003 trillion (2011 est.)
Source:
go in wikipedia and type: economy of iran
So Iran is the 17th largest economy.

Turkey GDP real is:
1.232 Trillion

Iraq real gdp is:

$108.6 billion (2011 est.)

this at the first.
At the second, i dont think that Iraqs economy will rise over irans because iraq have only oil. But Iran have not only the second or third largest oil reserves (new fields are discovered this year) they have also biggest gas reserves and South Pars gas project is nearly finished.

Iranesides that Iran have the biggest Zinc reserves in the world and one of the biggest copper reserves and is going to be one of the biggest steel producers. more than 1,7 million cars are produced in Iran and iran is the country with the highest scientific grwoth rate in the world.

look at here:
type in google: sjr science and klick there on "country ranking" and compare the years.

This is from 2010. And today Iran is ahead of turkey because iran have every year a 25% grwoth rate. Search in google for "science and technology in iran"

Iran is one of the leading NANO technology countries and more than 4 million students are studying there different sciences.

And this beside sanctions.

Turkeys economy is in my opinion to much dependent on other countries. For example if we watch at turkish military they buy most of the things and build some significant stuff but in comparision to iran its nothing:

Here is a huge list of military equipment manufactured in Iran:
hso on wikipedia and type "list of military equipment manufactured in iran
All independent from outside. There are hundrets of different products!

by the way: Iranian GDp is in reality higher because lot of datas are not registered. For example there is no Income observation of every men like in turkey or germany. And lot of other factors are not viewed by those institutes.

@Turkish troll
Iraq will be richer than both Iran and turkey within 5 years.
May Allah hear it from you bro the country is rich praise Allah but now we have allot of thieves!!!!!!!!!! Ya rubbi mercy we've been eaten alive!!!!!!! now for turky i believe they are going to loose the iraqi huge market and I'm willing to see that time that will be a slap they never got before just to show them how small and weak they are our Maliky so patient.

the Iraqi people in reality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqrThbOG5rs&feature=related

mainly by Muslim people.

Buk copy.

tumblr_lyqijf2vpJ1qj9a8qo6_r1_1280.jpg

I thought of SA-17 the first time I saw it, but it turned that the missiles are different as well as the chassis. I did not think of SA-11 because I thought there was not a wheeled version. So it turned out there is a "Wheeled TELAR of Buk-M2EK SAM", they are identical in everything. However, good achievement though. But, I am wondering, from where did they get it?

Back
Top Bottom