What's new

Racist UK

Pakistani_Athiest

Reaction score
The biggest proof of UK's racism is them letting us to host neutral matches.

Actually UK people are pretty racist ... just count the number of honor killings that have happened because a UK born caucasian daughter married a Pakistani son. On the other hand, we, the Pakistani have been VERY accepting of people of other religions and races.

UK people refer to some players as "Vikings" and start praising their racial traits. Whereas, in Pakistan, we never refer to a specific person as a "Pathan". We don't claim that a person born a Pathan is naturally stronger, more honest and lion hearted.

Only Arabs are less racist than Pakistanis.

I think you have over done the sarcasm.
Epic Fail.I think you just made an *** out of yourself.

Three asterisks? Did you mean, I just made a "you" of myself? Heh.

Where was I sarcastic, by the way? I am trying my best to support our PEEPLZ. UK IS RACHIST. Pakistanis are CLEAN.

Where was I sarcastic, by the way? I am trying my best to support our PEEPLZ. UK IS RACHIST. Pakistanis are CLEAN.
Well I see no constructive purpose of your post.Maybe you think you're superior just because you are a atheist?Get a life dude and i know what you have done in the OP so please don't tell me what you are trying to do.You know there is far better ways of expressing sarcasm and debating Eg Sparklingway who is also leftist.I think you were beaten in Pakistan or something along those lines.I've been reading your posts lately and nothing but crap.All Talk No Substance.You are one of those who think by acting like a clown you will be considered uber cool.

943168019d1240763972-sourcebans-facepalm21.jpg

Well I see no constructive purpose of your post.Maybe you think you're superior just because you are a atheist?Get a life dude and i know what you have done in the OP so please don't tell me what you are trying to do.You know there is far better ways of expressing sarcasm and debating Eg Sparklingway who is also leftist.I think you were beaten in Pakistan or something along those lines.I've been reading your posts lately and nothing but crap.All Talk No Substance.You are one of those who think by acting like a clown you will be considered uber cool.

Dude... you are probably right. No much work at work and therefore I am doing all this trolling to keep myself entertained. Entertained at other's cost I guess.

Apologies!

P.S. If a mod cares, they can delete the thread.

Last edited:
UK is a small country with 3 times less population than comparing to Pakistan. Still it has got its own share of racism....I have refused to believe there is any country in the world where racism does not exist. But yes the level of racism varies from each n every country to each n every city and area. Depends how that particular area was brought up.

Honestly speaking there are many areas in UK as well who are probably more racists than comparing to "some" areas in Pakistan. But yes they don't kill peoples like Pakistan or burn houses/shops (however my local mosque in East London was burned 5-6 years ago and the local believes it was a victim of racism) but yes they do abuse you openly, they do their preference in job opportunities, they do dislike or hate other etchnic groups. But those crap areas does not represent the whole of UK as remaining 90% is peace-loving. The religious parties too share their part and see the hate amongst Baptists and Romans....although most of them are peace loving but those who are little more religious to others are also more racists and hate other sects but his own.

By the way for your general knowledge there are many casts and creeds in UK as well. There is a strong tussle between English vs French vs Germans and then comes the Manx, Cornish, Romanis, Irish vs Scottish vs Welsh. Many south asians have become the victim of racism all over UK....and not to forget the Black peoples whose sole purpose to bring in the UK was to drive the buses only. You may have never heard about BNP (British National Party) who are in favour of ommiting all Non-English/White peoples from Britain and make it English Only country once again

There has been a lot of improvements in the past but it does not mean racism does not exist in the UK. Its just like peoples in Britain are well educated so they rather than killing others or burning their houses, do take out their anger in abusing, swearing and by snatching their basic or social rights.

tell me something i dont know....english defined world racism!

UK is a small country with 3 times less population than comparing to Pakistan. Still it has got its own share of racism....I have refused to believe there is any country in the world where racism does not exist. But yes the level of racism varies from each n every country to each n every city and area. Depends how that particular area was brought up.

Honestly speaking there are many areas in UK as well who are probably more racists than comparing to "some" areas in Pakistan. But yes they don't kill peoples like Pakistan or burn houses/shops (however my local mosque in East London was burned 5-6 years ago and the local believes it was a victim of racism) but yes they do abuse you openly, they do their preference in job opportunities, they do dislike or hate other etchnic groups. But those crap areas does not represent the whole of UK as remaining 90% is peace-loving.

By the way for your general knowledge there are many casts and creeds in UK as well. There is a strong tussle between English vs French vs Germans and then comes the Manx, Cornish, Romanis, Irish vs Scottish vs Welsh. Many south asians have become the victim of racism all over UK....and not to forget the Black peoples whose sole purpose to bring in the UK was to drive the buses only. You may have never heard about BNP (British National Party) who are in favour of ommiting all Non-English/White peoples from Britain and make it English Only country once again

There has been a lot of improvements in the past but it does not mean racism does not exist in the UK. Its just like peoples in Britain are well educated so they rather than killing others or burning their houses, do take out their anger in abusing, swearing and by snatching their basic or social rights.

Don't know much that much about UK bro. I know about here in the US though. American can be racist, but nothing compared to our folks. Thanks for educating me! :smitten:

The biggest proof of UK's racism is them letting us to host neutral matches.

Actually UK people are pretty racist ... just count the number of honor killings that have happened because a UK born caucasian daughter married a Pakistani son. On the other hand, we, the Pakistani have been VERY accepting of people of other religions and races.

UK people refer to some players as "Vikings" and start praising their racial traits. Whereas, in Pakistan, we never refer to a specific person as a "Pathan". We don't claim that a person born a Pathan is naturally stronger, more honest and lion hearted.

Only Arabs are less racist than Pakistanis.

there are racists among every country!!!! as well as the UK.

I live in London, most folks here are really nice people, very tolerant. yes there are some crazy racist such as the BNP and the EDL.

people here are worried about immigration, people from Pakistan/India/Poland ETC. come take the people's jobs because they work for less money.

Plz. re-consider your thoughts about Brits, they are pretty nice people! :tup:

Saying that is stereotyping all Brits! you are contradicting yourself. hypocrisy at it's best.

ohh and btw it's spelt RACIST

Don't know much that much about UK bro. I know about here in the US though. American can be racist, but nothing compared to our folks. Thanks for educating me! :smitten:

JHEEEZ... you don't know much about the UK and somehow you know all about it.... I wish I had knowledge like you...:pop:

Back
Top Bottom