What's new

Radmanovic praised relations between Bosnia-Herzegovina and Turkey

Yuuki

Reaction score
srpppp-jpg20130423185105.jpg&w=625&h=424

Radmanovic praised relations between Bosnia-Herzegovina and Turkey

23 April 2013 18:48 (Last updated 23 April 2013 18:50)
Serbian chairman of presidency council of Bosnia-Herzegovina said their relations with Turkey were very good

BANJA LUKA (AA) - Nebojsa Radmanovic, Serbian member and chairman of tripartite presidency council of Bosnia-Herzegovina, praised relations between Turkey and Bosnia-Herzegovina.

However, economic relations are not on desired level, but they will be recovered too, added Radmanovic who spoke to AA on Thursday.

Radmanovic also praised Turkey's role in Balkans, and said that Turkey was willing to help Bosnia-Herzegovina as well as all Balkan countries.

Turkey's economic level was very good despite the global economic crisis, said Radmanovic, adding that Turkey's being one of the top powers in the world could not be denied.

Radmanovic praised relations between Bosnia-Herzegovina and Turkey Anadolu Agency

it almost seems unreal considering public statments from his party and RS officials after every single turkish official visit to bosnia. wow.

I became curious now :devil: what do they say? Something like "Evil Turks coming here to destroy Slavic Orthodox Brotherhood!" ?

I became curious now :devil: what do they say? Something like "Evil Turks coming here to destroy Slavic Orthodox Brotherhood!" ?

ww.reuters.com/article/2011/01/29/oukwd-uk-bosnia-turkey-idAFTRE70S3PF20110129

"We believe that such a move on the part of Turkey is unacceptable behaviour and a diplomatic incident that will surely have consequences," Radmanovic's office said in a statement.

that's what i dug from back in 2011. but the turkish side is also not playing nice. davutoglu was clearly provoking them. BiH is a country with 3 federal states. to tell them (republika srpska) to remove their flag in their own state building is -let's say- "not cool".

in short, we (bosniaks) were conspiring with Turkey to restore Ottoman Empire in Balkans.

@krølbååx

No, Bosnia is not a country with 3 federal states. There is only one state, and 2 entities.

Last edited by a moderator:
@krølbååx

No, Bosnia is not a country with 3 federal states. There is only one state, and 2 entities.

sorry about the terminology. but republika srpska has equal rights as the other entity ( Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina ), right? i mean, they do have a right to fly their own flag (especially in their territory—banja luka)

@krølbååx where are you from?

why, the land of honey and milk of course :p

Last edited by a moderator:
krølbååx;4199411 said:
sorry about the terminology. but republika srpska has equal rights as the other entity ( Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina ), right? i mean, they do have a right to fly their own flag (especially in their territory—banja luka)

They have, but in official visits they must fly the state flag too. In that occasion they didnt. That's why Mr Davutoglu reacted, he didnt came to visit RS - they r not a state. He came in state visit, so there must be a state flag too.

They have, but in official visits they must fly the state flag too. In that occasion they didnt. That's why Mr Davutoglu reacted, he didnt came to visit RS - they r not a state. He came in state visit, so there must be a state flag too.

well, iń that case RS can suck it. but it doesn't say that in reuters article. so, reuters can suck on it, too.

krølbååx;4199462 said:
well, iń that case RS can suck it. but it doesn't say that in reuters article. so, reuters can suck on it, too.

they didnt get the all picture, i think they just copied first bosnian article about the incident when all details were not known. Nevertheless, thing like that r just a show for their own people - voters. Economics in RS is very bad, so stunts like this r very common. We stood up to Turkey/US/EU - plays very well with their people. There is no talk about almost a bilion euros that went missing, for example. And other important issues, and broken promises by their leading party.

they didnt get the all picture, i think they just copied first bosnian article about the incident when all details were not known. Nevertheless, thing like that r just a show for their own people - voters. Economics in RS is very bad, so stunts like this r very common. We stood up to Turkey/US/EU - plays very well with their people. There is no talk about almost a bilion euros that went missing, for example. And other important issues, and broken promises by their leading party.

Brother, how is Pakistan viewed in Bosnia ? :undecided:

Brother, how is Pakistan viewed in Bosnia ? :undecided:

Depends on who you ask, really. Bosniaks view Pakistan as our frend-country, who helped us in our time of need. Bosnian Serbs of course have a negative view for the same reasons.

krølbååx;4199411 said:
why, the land of honey and milk of course :p

Israel ?..................

Depends on who you ask, really. Bosniaks view Pakistan as our frend-country, who helped us in our time of need. Bosnian Serbs of course have a negative view for the same reasons.

What is the meaning of RS (is it Rebuplic of Serbia) ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom