What's new

Raeisi: Iran will destroy Tel Aviv, Haifa in case of slightest Israeli action

This is significiant threat coming from Raisi and the reason for this is because of the Shah's Visit to Israel they are cooking something there..

The crown prince of Iran is looking for ways to get himself into power that is what Iran assumes hence the escalation of this threats..

Raisi is normally not a guy to issue threats his more diplomatic but when he does you better believe it.. Iran is triggered by the Shah's Visit to Israel letting them know that we will destroy you

This is significiant threat coming from Raisi and the reason for this is because of the Shah's Visit to Israel they are cooking something there..

The crown prince of Iran is looking for ways to get himself into power that is what Iran assumes hence the escalation of this threats..

Raisi is normally not a guy to issue threats his more diplomatic but when he does you better believe it.. Iran is triggered by the Shah's Visit to Israel letting them know that we will destroy you
what the sha has to do with current Iran?

It's more likely the recent deals between KSA and Iran has done more brave to the idiot with the blanket in the head.

Probably he has rigjt calcs about ratio of available rockets vs settlers air defence, so he is giving bold statements to remind settler regime about that plain and simple fact.

That idiot is becoming more crazy than Ahmadinejad in his better days.
Calm down Spaniard, best to listen to Iran or else you could be under another Muslim occupation.

If I had a dollar every time Iran threatened Israel, I'd be a millionaire by now. :lol:
Explains why you are a loser :rofl:

Probably he has rigjt calcs about ratio of available rockets vs settlers air defence, so he is giving bold statements to remind settler regime about that plain and simple fact.
Size of Israel and its population density means its cities are susceptible to attacks and the impact on the country will be high. Israel barks well beyond its bite and has crossed the red line. It will surely regret the breaching of the Al Aqsa accord.

Are you a winner?
from my moral stand point I would say yes!

Last edited:
And lemme guess that moral stand point: Anti Zionist, Anti west, Anti Anglo, while living in zionist loving Anglo west?
Anti-Zionist-Yes
Anti-West-No
Anti-Anglo-No
living in Zionist loving-Nope
Living in Anglo West-Yes

From your assertion it seems you haven't lived in the West so you don't know the English people.

what the sha has to do with current Iran?

It's more likely the recent deals between KSA and Iran has done more brave to the idiot with the blanket in the head.

They take the Shah's movement serious because it signals to them something and his a political rival who may seek his way into Iran

The best Kosher state can do against Eyran is "Terrorism" Everything else is all talk no walk.

Calm down Spaniard, best to listen to Iran or else you could be under another Muslim occupation.
Is this a friend of yours?

30073054_10156254862447673_2471269930341896835_o.jpg

Explains why you are a loser :rofl:
:lol:

Obviously I dont care about a Iran invasion.

I care about Iran Israel war escalation to full WWIII.

And you should worry too.

USA is a big state, if USA ruling want to start WWIII they need a excuse, they can't start a big war without a big excuse. And Iran is that excuse.

We saw it clearly in 2011/2012 Hormuz tensions.

They take the Shah's movement serious because it signals to them something and his a political rival who may seek his way into Iran

does have he some support inside Iran?

The crown prince of Iran is looking for ways to get himself into power
He himself doesn't really want power, he is just a useful idiot for the West to parade around and in return he can live a nice lifestyle without having to work a day in his life

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom