What's new

Raeisi: Iran will destroy Tel Aviv, Haifa in case of slightest Israeli action

:lol:

Obviously I dont care about a Iran invasion.

I care about Iran Israel war escalation to full WWIII.

And you should worry too.

USA is a big state, if USA ruling want to start WWIII they need a excuse, they can't start a big war without a big excuse. And Iran is that excuse.

We saw it clearly in 2011/2012 Hormuz tensions.

does have he some support inside Iran?
why should it escalate to wwIII?

He himself doesn't really want power, he is just a useful idiot for the West to parade around and in return he can live a nice lifestyle without having to work a day in his life
I follow his daughter on FB :P

USA is a big state, if USA ruling want to start WWIII they need a excuse, they can't start a big war without a big excuse. And Iran is that excuse.

Iran-Isreal war will be regional conflict. Even if US get involved, it will remain a regional conflict. I don’t think China Russia or any major power will be lining up to fight for Iran.

why should it escalate to wwIII?
If Iran kills thousands militarymen in ME, it will be justified a American nuclear first strike against Iran, and then it can happen everything after that.

Iran has shown his intention to do it. https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/...aeli-regime-American-occupation-troops-region

The same one decade ago when American aircraft carriers passed Hormuz among Iranian threats. If Iran sink a American carrier, everything will be justified.

You can be the most powerful person in USA (i.e. George Soros) and you can't never order a first strike against against Russia and China even if you want to do it, USA laws and state way of working dont allow that without a big previous reason.

But with several thousands dead, everything can happen.

The question should be asked in the reverse way, if USA wants to start WWIII what they need do before to do it? They need a Iran war.

WWIII reason is China and oil/raw materials running out, it's not related to Iran, Iran is the excuse, and USA behavior against Iran is strange since one decade ago, making provocaitons.

If Iran kills thousands militarymen in ME, it will be justified a American nuclear first strike against Iran, and then it can happen everything after that.

Iran has shown his intention to do it. https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2023/...aeli-regime-American-occupation-troops-region

The same one decade ago when American aircraft carriers passed Hormuz among Iranian threats. If Iran sink a American carrier, everything will be justified.

You can be the most powerful person in USA (i.e. George Soros) and you can't never order a first strike against against Russia and China even if you want to do it, USA laws and state way of working dont allow that without a big previous reason.

The question should be asked in the reverse way, if USA wants to start WWIII what they need do before to do it? They need a Iran war.

WWIII reason is China and oil/raw materials running out, it's not related to Iran, Iran is the excuse, and USA behavior against Iran is strange since one decade ago, making provocaitons.

Why should we care about USA concerns only and their possible scenarios?

I think Iran is secretly supported by the USA. They are using Iran as an apparatus to divide the Islamic world. If they wanted to, they would have destroyed Iran 100 times.

I think Iran is secretly supported by the USA. They are using Iran as an apparatus to divide the Islamic world. If they wanted to, they would have destroyed Iran 100 times.

I wouldn't say they're supported, but rather that the US lets them thrive as a necessary evil in the eyes of America, to keep the islamic world at odds with each other.

Yes US is a big state but a lot of Americans despise Zions contrary to what the US media try to portray. Why would any decent human want to fight for an apartheid state called Israel, believe me there a lot of decent Ametrkicans and Brits.

Yes US is a big state but a lot of Americans despise Zions contrary to what the US media try to portray. Why would any decent human want to fight for an apartheid state called Israel, believe me there a lot of decent Ametrkicans and Brits.
Why should we care about USA concerns only and their possible scenarios?

In 2012, Fidel Castro, after a meeting with Ahmadinejad (Iran President at that moment), warned that Iran war would be the excuse for a World war.

He wrote more related articles about the issue.

I think he must be read carefully.

21 January 2012 - the date of non-Start of WWIII

Israel Iran war scenario is designed by USA to something bigger, the less whole ME war and Hormuz closed, the bigger, Russia and China turned into nuclear dust.

That idiot is becoming more crazy than Ahmadinejad in his better days.
Israel has already taken many actions against Iran is Syria(killing several Iranian soldiers/military personnels) and even in Iran targeting Iand killing Iranian nuclear scientists several times but Iran has not even launched a missile towards Israel directly much less destroy them lol..
This is just another propaganda from the many more before that. Its for internal consumption and reassuring their militias groups and sympathisers in the region . Nothing much to read on here

Israel has already taken many actions against Iran is Syria(killing several Iranian soldiers/military personnels) and even in Iran targeting Iand killing Iranian nuclear scientists several times but Iran has not even launched a missile towards Israel directly much less destroy them lol..
This is just another propaganda from the many more before that. Its for internal consumption and reassuring their militias groups and sympathisers in the region . Nothing much to read on here
He means a direct claimed Israeli strike against Iran, not against Iranian forces abroad (which Iran responds to in a lesser way) or internal sabotage. But I agree, it sounds strange to make these grandiose threats against "any" Israeli action when Iran clearly prefers to avoid escalation and lacks good solutions to respond to Israeli strikes in Syria or sabotage inside Iran. I don't doubt that Iran would respond forcefully to an Israeli military strike against Iran, though.

The United States launches a nuclear bomb, and China and Russia do not want to surrender, so they can only launch a nuclear bomb, depending on which of the US allies does not bow their heads. It's only a matter of time before humanity dies.

War was near at least two times.

January 2012. (Hormuz strait tensions with Western warships )
July 2017. (Tehran terrorist attacks June 2017)

Keep tempting the luck and we'll see some surprise one day.

The United States launches a nuclear bomb, and China and Russia do not want to surrender, so they can only launch a nuclear bomb, depending on which of the US allies does not bow their heads. It's only a matter of time before humanity dies.
Humanity in Eurasia will die.
Humanity in American will prevail.

USA is not afraid of nuclear war due to their several ABM shields.

BTW Israel and Iran war capabilities have been improved since one decade and since last 5 years.

So if something didn't happened in the past doesnt mean that it wont happen in the future.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom