What's new

Rafale Fighter crash near Pakistan

mshoaib61

Reaction score
Country
United States
This Sunday, during French Naval Ops off Pakistan (to support allied ops in Afghanistan), a French aircraft Rafale crashed into the sea (100 miles off Pakistan). Fortunately, the pilot was able to eject and was recovered by french SAR helico from the Carrier "Charle de Gaulle"

Quatrième accident pour un Rafale

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

PARIS - France's Defence Ministry says a French Rafale fighter jet has crashed into the waters off Pakistan after its pilot parachuted to safety.

The Rafale was operating from the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle
, which is stationed in the Arabian Sea to support the fight in Afghanistan.

The cause of Sunday's crash was unclear and an investigation has been opened. The ministry said the Rafale plunged into waters near where the aircraft carrier is stationed, more than 100 kilometres (60 miles) off the coast of Pakistan in the Arabian Sea.

The pilot was unharmed and was picked up by helicopter.

France has about 3,850 troops engaged in missions in and around Afghanistan.

French Rafale jet crashes off Pakistan's coast; pilot parachutes to safety - News889

Last edited:
are they going to blame talibans / osama for this as well..i am looking forward for the news that Al quaida has acquired SAM defence systems now

are they going to blame talibans / osama for this as well..i am looking forward for the news that Al quaida has acquired SAM defence systems now

SLBM :lol:

By the way, what was the french aircraft doing near Pakistani borders??

buy F-16 or Mig35 :lol:

Everything crashes..

f16crash2.jpg

Except Mig-35...:yahoo::yahoo:

19.jpeg

Originally Posted by DRDO
I dnt think so

Saudi pilot killed as Eurofighter crashes in Spain

Canadian Forces F-18 Hornet fighter jet crashes in Alberta

I think nowadays jets come with DTSF (Diplomatic Ties Safety Feature).

Whenever a jet flies to the area where it isn't supposed to be, it automatically crashes!!:D

Everything crashes..
Except Mig-35...

I don't think they fly in enough numbers to make a crash happen!:D

French jet crashes in Pak waters, pilot survives

PARIS: France’s Defence Ministry says a French Rafale fighter jet crashed into the waters off Pakistan after its pilot parachuted to safety. The jet was operating from the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle, which is stationed in the Arabian Sea to support the fight in Afghanistan. The cause of Sunday’s crash was unclear and an investigation has been opened. The ministry said the Rafale plunged into waters near where the aircraft carrier is stationed, more than 100 kilometres off the coast of Pakistan in the Arabian Sea. The pilot was unharmed and was picked up by a helicopter. France has about 3,850 troops engaged in missions in and around Afghanistan. ap

So many Western powers with so much offensive combat equipment around Pakistan, from the land and the sea

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom