What's new

RAFALE VS F-16 BLOCK52+

Death By Chocolate postings must be read by all South Asians on this forum....a typical my way or highway response.

She has been honest in her opinion that America supplies weapons to both camps to keep its economy shining and gives it the term " keeping regional balance".

Moral of his posting is : - Keep arms hand distance from America. .... and better eat one less meal and live with dignity. I am sure no body knows this better than a Pakistani and Indians have learnt a lot from their experience.

The Ideal way to deal with Americans are to follow China model. They have perfected the art.

We should invest more in SCO and in better China relations. Good relation with Pakistan will be the icing on the cake.

Seems like there are a lot of Sara Palin fans
But I don't think Sarah Palin has french roots.

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Death By Chocolate postings must be read by all South Asians on this forum....a typical my way or highway response.

He has been honest in his opinion that America supplies weapons to both camps to keep its economy shining and gives it the term " keeping regional balance".

Moral of his posting is : - Keep arms hand distance from America and in the end.....better eat one time less but one should live with dignity. I am sure no body knows this better than a Pakistani and Indians have learnt a lot from their experience.

The Ideal way to deal with Americans are to follow China model. They have perfected the art.

We should invest more in SCO and in better China relations. Good relation with Pakistan will be the icing on the cake.

lol DBC is a lady.

Death by chocloate has nailed it....... lol

No yaara. They nailed Pakistan for 50 years, tried nailing us for 5 years - failed and now she is saying we will go back to nail Pakistan again since we are not able to nail you.

LOL.

But I don't think Sarah Palin has french roots.

She has Russian roots. Dont you know she can see Russia from her home ? :lol:

What is there to elaborate? From the time Clinton mended ties with India, there has been little or no benefit to the United States.
MMRCA was not just a 11 billion dollar transaction, in terms of dollar value Boeing and LM won't even notice it but it is proof that India - US strategic ties is an untenable dream.

While protecting Indian interests in Afghanistan is costing us, my point is simple.

- close Indian 'consulates' in Afghanistan
- negotiate an 'exit' with Pakistan and the Taliban
- support Pakistan's military and economy
- paint a big red bulls eye on Indian Kashmir and redirect Jihadi ire.
- keep relations with India strictly business and end trade benefits to India.

As per your lines, you just want other nations to dance on US drums tunes. India is not in that row. I think you need to understand the meaning of allies or strategic partners, its not the same which US is doing or done in last 15 yrs in South Asia. Each country has right to take decision for its national intreset. India is following the same rule.
And for Kashmir, i donot think you understand Indian govt. stand for its own state. And we donot need to repeat the same story again here, its been communicated to earlier US govt.
For Pakistani economy and Militry help, i think US should do much more on this front being a close allie with Pakistan from last 6 decades.

As long as MRCA deal is concerned, No contender complained abt the selection process officially even all of them have appriciated the transparency in this selection process. Its only few agencies who are raising their concerns without knowing the actual customer requirement for next 3-4 decades and their offerings.Why donot u understand that IAF & MoD will choose only that aircraft which suit IAF requirements in next few decades. I think you are not ready to accept one single fact, that there are other nations who can build better aircrafts which can compete with US fighters and can win the tendors.

The monster already exists, just putting Kashmir on its 'to do' list.

As per you, since US companies lost the MRCA battle so US should shift the attention to Kashmir??? I think US didn't learnt from own experience of Vietnam, Iraq and Afganistan..
They should learn business tectis from Israel.

What is there to elaborate? From the time Clinton mended ties with India, there has been little or no benefit to the United States.
Then you are/acting ignorant...You have no clue about geo-politics and how it works....Anyhow your views don't matter then waymine doesn't...so let' leave it there....

MMRCA was not just a 11 billion dollar transaction, in terms of dollar value Boeing and LM won't even notice it but it is proof that India - US strategic ties is an untenable dream.
Now you are again showing sign of ignorance...My advice please do what you are best at i.e. talk about technicalities...Don't talk about economics or geo-politics...This deal was not important and that's why the push came right from the mouth of your president...right????

While protecting Indian interests in Afghanistan is costing us, my point is simple.

- close Indian 'consulates' in Afghanistan
- negotiate an 'exit' with Pakistan and the Taliban
- support Pakistan's military and economy
- paint a big red bulls eye on Indian Kashmir and redirect Jihadi ire.
- keep relations with India strictly business and end trade benefits to India.

Though you have puked some garbage out here but still let me ask what is the damn benefit to US???

India does not trust the US and never will, I think the Administration is reaching the same conclusion.

Very soon you will take out the word "India" from the above text and put the word "World" instead.

As things stand, I'd embrace Pakistan give them the strategic depth they crave in Afghanistan and get out. At the same time exert every effort to improve Pakistan's economy, give them a nuclear deal and plenty of military equipment to secure Pakistan against India.

Lady its very Flattering..Indeed...It is!! but its not 80's either, nor we are Toys anymore!! and today exactly these kinds of words makes us more parnoids about your real intentions in the region and in the longer run..as it marks more questions on your credibility as an honest friend and peace broker around the world...to a real frustrated Two-faced monster ready to grab everything at any cost...at any moment....No doubt the floor down your feets is slippering...quickly....!!

You are right, India's decision is political rather than technical the bottom line is;
"No one Trusts USA Anymore" not even its allies left asides foes.

Slowly but steadily cats begins to konw the real intention of the Monkey...sure they can't resolve their disputes by their own for the time being but at least they can save their pie to vanish altogether in the jaws of that Old Ugly Monster to fight for another day!!

You are right, India's decision is political rather than technical the bottom line is;
"No one Trusts USA Anymore" not even its allies left asides foes.

I am not in agreement with this part...I don't see the decision to be political...Had it been political US fighter jets would have seen the light of the day....And had there been such a mistrust about US then we would not have signed deals worth $5 billion with them....US-India interests in the region converges on almost all the points and i don't see any reason for that to change in recent future...Definitely there are lot of concerns on baggage that come along with defense deals with US but nothing path-breaking as of now....

In short we will continue to have good relations with US but we will not behave like a pawn but as a friend...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom