What's new

Rajasthan Doctor refuses to admit pregnant woman because she's Muslim, her child dies after delivery

I would add dont trust the entire indian media...99% fake news only...both regional and national.

This. The cowardly expat @BlackMamba93 won't understand. Come back to the slums your parents used to call home and buy a newspaper from the stand near the designated shitting streets and you'll see how much fake news there is in those rags.

Ya Ya, stop pretending you are any better

https://tfipost.com/2020/03/no-food...g-starved-to-death-amid-coronavirus-outbreak/

As per a report by ANI, the Hindus of Pakistan are being starved to death amid the Coronavirus outbreak. Thousands of poor and needy people gathered in Rehri Ghoth area of Karachi to receive food and essential supplies, as their wages have been hurt due to Coronavirus lockdown. But the Hindus of the area were turned away by both NGOs and local administration as they happen to be Hindu.

In the Sindh Province of Pakistan, more than 5 lakh Hindus live and most of them happen to be poor as they are discriminated by the locals as well as by the government. Hindus in Liyari, Sachal Ghoth and various other parts of the Karachi city gathered to collect ration, as the central government of Pakistan directed the NGOs and local administration to distribute food to daily wage laborers whose earnings have been hit after Coronavirus outbreak. But these people were not allowed to pick up supplies just because they are Hindus.

Human rights activists in Sindh asked PM Modi to supply food and essential supplies through Rajasthan border without delay to avert humanitarian crisis. Turning away people for food just because they happen to be from other religion could happen only in a country like Pakistan and this could be only expected from adherents of Islam. And this is the reason that the Union government must update the cut-off date of Citizenship (Amendment) Act to provide citizenship to Hindus of countries like Pakistan who want to migrate to India.

The idea of Pakistan- a fantasy of educated Muslims of Northern India- was forced on the minorities living on the people living in Bengal and Western provinces of British India.

These people had not chosen their destiny, as those were times of limited franchise- only rich and educated Men (Women were not allowed to vote in British India), constituting less than 10 per cent of total population- and majority of the people left on the other side of the border had not voted in 1945 general election.

In 1956, Pakistan declared itself an Islamic state, despite the fact the bill was opposed by all legislators of minority community. Bangladesh, whose independence from Pakistan was based on secular ethnic principals, declared itself an Islamic state in the 2011 constitution.

The poor minorities, living in Pakistan and Bangladesh, became the victim of the brute Islamic majority.

More than 85 per cent of the Hindus living in Pakistan are reportedly Dalits, and they have also emerged as the biggest victims of the anti-minority Islamist polity in Pakistan. They are the worst victims of discrimination, kidnapping for ransom, rapes, false blasphemy cases and poverty. In fact, the two million-odd Hindu-Dalit population in Pakistan faces extreme deprivation.

A few years after the creation of Pakistan, Pakistan PM Liaqat Ali had told the Indian High Commissioner “who would clean streets and latrines of Karachi if they are allowed to leave?” And now Pakistan is actually getting Dalits to carry out menial jobs in line with what Liaqat Ali had planned at that time.

The dignity of these poor lower caste people needs to be protected by India, which is the only country capable of giving refuge to these oppressed people, who are suffering just because they were born on the other side of the border, and had no chance to migrate to India- their Natural home.

Does this decrease the crime of the doctor.

every country have own specific problems, yes we have few cases and force conversion but our supreme court takes action on these cases, can i ask one question from you, IS INDIA ELIMINATED ITS ALL PROBLEMS FROM INDIAN SOCIETY???

No, not at all. We have a long way to go.

Does this decrease the crime of the doctor.

I never said it did. I am just showing some overly zealous posters that some of their countrymen are no better than this

If I will open a new thread and start posting then immediately I will get ban.

If you i will get insurance to not get ban then I will provide detail analyst from 1947 in Pakistan. Example - their rights, conditions and current status ....

I would say that at least Indian media reports such as incidents and also, same Hindu people condemned for such any incidents even If you notice, there is a tweet in the article and he is a Hindu...

This is Pakistan Defence Forum. I dont make the rules here,so there is nothing i can do if you get Ban.

However bringing Pakistan in a thread related to how Indians treat their minorities is actually evident that you want to deflect and de rail this thread.

However if you dont like it here, you can always move to your bharat ratsh!t forum where indians like you are litterally vominting filth and garbage about Pakistan. We would be pleased if you can leave this forum and go and stay in your bharat ratsh!t forum.

Have a good day.

It was a complicated case of 7th pregnancy, that's why doctor sent her to a bigger hospital.
Unfortunately she gave birth to a dead child in the ambulance.

Read this thread made by a doctor

Anything to defend the racism which has even affected the medical profession.

Don't Indians know the Hippocratic oath? As a physician myself, I am deeply appalled by India's lack of humanity.

Who will revoke this racist scumbag quack's medical license in Muslim lynching country India?

Lie. Ignore this poster. Block him for misinfo. Your Hindu deception doesn't belong on this site. See the interview with the father.

Knowing how things work in India, it is very likely that the doctors rightfully referred the gentleman to a larger hospital. However, snide comments were passed on his Muslim identity that forced this gentleman to conclude that he was being turned away (he probably did not understand the medical jargon, and neither do doctors explain anything there) because of his religion.

Chides and taunts on your Muslim identity is an almost everyday occurrence, especially among the poorer sections of society, and especially from a person that has a financial, societal or bureaucratic advantage over the other.

The government hospital in Rajasthan's Bharatpur has come under the scanner for allegedly refusing admission to pregnant Muslim woman citing her religion leading to her child dying soon after the delivery.

• Jaipur
  • April 4, 2020
A government hospital in Rajasthan's Bharatpur district has come under the scanner for allegedly citing the religion of a pregnant Muslim woman as grounds for refusing to admit her at the hospital.

The pregnant woman, after leaving the hospital, delivered the child inside the ambulance but the infant could not survive.

"My pregnant wife had to deliver a child. She was referred from Sikri to the Janana Hospital in the district headquarter but the doctors here mentioned that we should go to Jaipur because we are Muslim. As I was taking her in the ambulance, she delivered the child but the baby died. I hold the administration responsible for my child's death," Irfan Khan, the husband of the woman who was refused admission, alleged.

"A woman had come for delivery but in a critical state. She was referred to Jaipur and whatever laxity happened will be investigated," Dr Rupendra Jha, Principal, Janana Hospital, Bharatpur, said.

Vishvendra Singh, Rajasthan tourism minister, lashed out at the refusal of the doctor, currently posted as the Head of Department in OBS and Gynae department at the Government hospital in Bharatpur for refusing admission to the woman because of her religion.

Singh tweeted a video in which he stated that the woman was referred to the Janana Hospital in Bharatpur where she was refused admission by a doctor named Dr Moneet Walia. He added that the state health minister is also an MLA from Bharatpur.
Vishvendra Singh, in his tweet, wrote, "Pregnant Muslim Woman was refused medical attention at the Zenana Hospital in Bharatpur and was told to go to Jaipur given her religion. Local Bharatpur MLA is state health minister and this is the condition of the hospital in Bharatpur City. Shameful."

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/india...-child-dies-after-delivery-1663352-2020-04-04
That's the educated ones. Is there no limit to the inhumanity of these people

Hang the Doctor if True....
Well done Raj...we all must unite against such people or tomorrow they will find faults with us. There is no limit to the hate these people have. Humanity above all

Sorry for their loss but why they need 7th Child when they already have 6 children ...... its not easg to afford one child how can they think of having 7th child

In Rajasthan it rarely happens but Bharatpur is Jat dominated area and they dont like muslims since the time of Gokula ,Jats still remember how Gokula was brutally tortured and murderd by Aurangzeb ........ some people never forget the past and Jats are one of them
Knowing how things work in India, it is very likely that the doctors rightfully referred the gentleman to a larger hospital. However, snide comments were passed on his Muslim identity that forced this gentleman to conclude that he was being turned away (he probably did not understand the medical jargon, and neither do doctors explain anything there) because of his religion.

Chides and taunts on your Muslim identity is an almost everyday occurrence, especially among the poorer sections of society, and especially from a person that has a financial, societal or bureaucratic advantage over the other.

Sorry for their loss but why they need 7th Child when they already have 6 children ...... its not easg to afford one child how can they think of having 7th child

In Rajasthan it rarely happens but Bharatpur is Jat dominated area and they dont like muslims since the time of Gokula ,Jats still remember how Gokula was brutally tortured and murderd by Aurangzeb ........ some people never forget the past and Jats are one of them
what a lame justification, A life had been gone, and its doesn't matters to you that is 7 child or 100th child doctor should take care of his wife, I if this case had been opposite ( Muslim doctor reject to treat Hindu pregnant woman) the i can assure you Hindu MOB killed that Muslim doctor

Back
Top Bottom