What's new

Rajasthan Doctor refuses to admit pregnant woman because she's Muslim, her child dies after delivery

Glad even a person who can write and understand English think like this ....... again Good for you guys ...its better be deprived then breed like rabbits
Yeah we can keep it "up" that is why we have so many kids. Can't say the same about your depraved community.

Glad even a person who can write and understand English think like this ....... again Good for you guys ...its better be deprived then breed like rabbits

Aahh...we have a SanghiIncelNazi amongst us now

You are as immature as the avatar on your profile

Perhaps. But that still doesn't negate what I said.

Listen, refer to my post # 40. I gave a perfectly logical explanation of what likely transpired. I don't think there was deliberate malice on either side, but the allegations on this forum that varied from Muslims breeding like rabbits to falsification of accounts is what is more alarming.

Perhaps. But that still doesn't negate what I said.

Listen, refer to my post # 40. I gave a perfectly logical explanation of what likely transpired. I don't think there was deliberate malice on either side, but the allegations on this forum that varied from Muslims breeding like rabbits to falsification of accounts is what is more alarming.

You know some eminent Indian Muslim members on this forum also don't help matters ...anyways the atmosphere has been vitiated over the last six months and the onus lies a lot on Hindus but Muslims are not also blameless either

Back
Top Bottom