What's new

Rajasthan Doctor refuses to admit pregnant woman because she's Muslim, her child dies after delivery

Won't they resort to their favourite victimhood game then? They will blame us doctors, our law enforcement agencies and legislators-pretty much everybody else, save their sorry and sordid selves.

They are doing that anyway..
So, at least let us doing the crime? After all we are already receiving the punishment for it anyway..

They are doing that anyway..
So, at least let us doing the crime? After all we are already receiving the punishment for it anyway..
There are clear laid down guidelines and protocols in obstetrics including emergency situations which the attending medical officers must adhere to. In absence of the facilities of a blood bank, anaesthesiologist, radiologist and a trained obstetrician for performing a prompt CS in a rural setup, such patients must be diagnosed quickly, resuscitated and sent to a First Referral Unit/Tertiary Civil Hospital or a Medical College as soon as possible.

From what i have learnt about this case, the doctor-in-charge performed his duty admirably inspite of being heckled and harrassed by the patient's attendents. After a brief history and the clinical assessment of the patient, it was decided that the best course of action would be to refer him to a tertiary unit.

Peacefools egged on by opportunistic politicians laid down a false charge which won't stand the scrutiny of the law.

Taking law into our hands is not the job of the doctors, we are here to treat our patients to the best of our judgement and ability. It is the job of the Central and State Governments to provide adequate security for us, enact stricter legislations to prevent such misdeeds and ensure that the writ of the law is followed to the T.

Peacefools egged on by opportunistic politicians laid down a false charge which won't stand the scrutiny of the law.

Never seen a bunch of people who behave as entitled as them.
They put even politicians to shame.

You need a copy of Wren & Martin more than anything else. Get well soon!
Nice to know, semi literate Bhakt is not only a Nazi but also a grammar Nazi. Surprised you've even heard of a "Wren and Martin". And yes, it must be in quotes or italics, ward boy. But then again, not much education required to be a ward boy, eh? Hahhahaha. Chalo, now entertain me some more Bhakt. Attaboy.

Last edited:
Would like to hear more from the likes of Jack-of-all-trades who prematurely ejaculated in their diapers without waiting for the climax..

If I am that Child I would prefer death then yborn in a family where father dont know when to stop and mother is nothing more then a baby making machine ..... .... such people are nothing more then burden on so iery and state
I am quite sure that the Jats are more honorable than using a 500 year old rivalry to kill an unborn child.

You on the other hand, are one vile and disgusting human, that would mock the suffering of others.

Dude...you got a tiny one. Don't think that everyone is like you and struggling to procreate.

My Hindu friends regularly tell me how they fantasize about rape and bhabi all day.

Straight from the horse's mouth:

And a few pertinent points, particularly from point number 4 onwards:
EU3bBOxWoAAs4e4.jpeg

View attachment 621583

Anshul Saxena has been known to peddle fake news in the past.

You have been known to do the same. I wouldn't trust anything from both of you. Deceitful scum from a depraved society.

If I am that Child I would prefer death then yborn in a family where father dont know when to stop and mother is nothing more then a baby making machine ..... .... such people are nothing more then burden on so iery and state

Narendra Modi was the THIRD of SIX children.

Just saying...

Yes and he was born in 1951....... and you are talking about 2020 but what to say for you guys nothing changed since 7th century
Anshul Saxena has been known to peddle fake news in the past.

You have been known to do the same. I wouldn't trust anything from both of you. Deceitful scum from a depraved society.

Narendra Modi was the THIRD of SIX children.

Just saying...

View attachment 621583
Extremely easy to "convince" people to change stories in the home of saffron terror. The reality is, regardless of whether medical protocol was adhered to or not, if some doc says to a patient they are being transferred because they are Muslim, that doctor loses their license.

You and your ilk are constantly banging on about the correct medical protocol because that is a red herring in this case.

Yes and he was born in 1951....... and you are talking about 2020 but what to say for you guys nothing changed since 7th century

Why should we change?

We need to piss you guys off with more kids.

Back
Top Bottom