What's new

Ram Leela and a new Pakistani love affair with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bias are you referring to??
You mean most of you'rs are lol Thanks for admitting :D
I don't talk for all. I meant just about threads. Anyways, continue. :coffee:

ToI is a partner of "aman ki asha' initiative... am not trashing what they are saying but there are usually such articles posted under that quota....

Entertainment in the present world is increasingly interconnected. For example, many Indians loved a show produced here called 'Humsafar'. The culture of these places is in proximity and so this side really has no politics to it. The barrier is porous for both sides and in the end if people like it, let them watch. Personally, I find South Asian entertainment too one dimensional to enjoy, and I know many Indians share the same view. THere's a whole generation that's raised on Western cultural entertainment: Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Marvel/DC movies and so on, I'm not saying that as in people who watch these for casual entertainment but as a preference for their entertainment, then what are these people in the dichotomies of our region?

I dont mind Pakistanis watching hindi movies but PLEASE dont watch a movie like RAMLEELA.
Bollywood produces better movies...and RAMLEELA is definitely not one of them.

TOI had rated this movie 5/5 stars.....i would go for just 2 stars.My friends too were of similar opinion.

Now if its about cultural exchange....well ahem ahem...Veena Malik is enough to torture entire India....So no more exports please.

(Hey i luv Atif aslam...Ali Zafar....Nusrat Fateh ali khan & Rahat Fateh Ali Khan:smitten:)

Last edited:
I didn't like bansali's Fuddu leela. Waste of money and time!

Most of my friends liked Raam Leela's songs but i didn't.

I stay away from several types of movies like a rabid dog. Ram Leela reeked with a 'stay away' smell. The cost of ignoring said smell is brain damage.

I dont mind Pakistanis watching hindi movies but PLEASE dont watch a movie like RAMLEELA.
Bollywood produces better movies...and RAMLEELA is definitely not one of them.

TOI had rated this movie 5/5 stars.....i would go for just 2 stars.My friends too were of similar opinion.

Now if its about cultural exchange....well ahem ahem...Veena Malik is enough to torture entire India....So no more exports please.

(Hey i luv Atif aslam...Ali Zafar....Nusrat Fateh ali khan & Rahat Fateh Ali Khan:smitten:)

TOI is a paid bunch of @$$holes. I KNEW IT and still made the mistake of watching Bipasha Basu's aatma when they said they had 'reinvented the horror genre'. I paid the price and walked out of the theatre in 30 mins. Guess what Ramsey brothers had shot a horror movie called AAtma many years ago- even that is better than this crap!!

I rarely watch Hindi movie. Waste of time and money.

devdas is the only bhansali movie I watched.. luckily on dvd so stopped when shahrukh became unbearable to watch.
is nikhat kazmi still movie critic in ToI? :close_tema:

TOI is a paid bunch of @$$holes. I KNEW IT and still made the mistake of watching Bipasha Basu's aatma when they said they had 'reinvented the horror genre'. I paid the price and walked out of the theatre in 30 mins. Guess what Ramsey brothers had shot a horror movie called AAtma many years ago- even that is better than this crap!!
Same pinch!!!
Lolzzz
I paid to get bored for good 3hours....
RAMLEELA is nothing but a movie about a beefed up Ranveer Singh.
I had gone to watch Deepika...i am her fan :smitten:

Just cross checked .....they have taken back 1star. So its just 4 stars now. :)
devdas is the only bhansali movie I watched.. luckily on dvd so stopped when shahrukh became unbearable to watch.
is nikhat kazmi still movie critic in ToI? :close_tema:

These days they dont give names....just staff reporter....may be they dont like taking risk giving out their names and giving 5/5 to dud movies :lol:

Last edited:
Its almost too stupid when people claim to know Pakistanis more than Pakistanis themselves. Like if i start acting more Greek than the Greeks themselves.
How is that relevant to this topic, for all i know you were offspring of Alexander of Macedonia who came and beget you, but failed to cross the ganges (India).
You are greek no doubt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom