What's new

Ram Leela and a new Pakistani love affair with India

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is that relevant to this topic, for all i know you were offspring of Alexander of Macedonia who came and beget you, but failed to cross the ganges (India).
You are greek no doubt!

What is that supposed to mean?? I commented on the notion that most People here on PDF who don't know a thing about Pakistanis claim to speak more about them than us.

What is that supposed to mean?? I commented on the notion that most People here on PDF who don't know a thing about Pakistanis claim to speak more about them than us.
Well i know history,but i found your post quite funny,So just in case you were commenting on a notion here in PDF?
They bowed down before Alexander,
We didn't bow down did we? what say?I am still a hindu!

Well i know history,but i found your post quite funny,So just in case you were commenting on a notion here in PDF?
They bowed down before Alexander,
We didn't bow down did we? what say?I am still a hindu!

If you found it funny you can laugh i didn't mock you so keep you're chest thumping jingoism to yourself its not needed here. You know history thats really nice but whats it got to do with me?? Or maybe you mean you only know history to the point where it suits you're purpose.

If you found it funny you can laugh i didn't mock you so keep you're chest thumping jingoism to yourself its not needed here. You know history thats really nice but whats it got to do with me?? Or maybe you mean you only know history to the point where it suits you're purpose.
Well History my dear, your fellow pakistanis say so, they are proud being so and so..
But what is their Heritage and Ancestry? lol:woot:.
We don't do chest thumping jingoism like you guys do! lol all i can say is we are like this:-
;)

Well History my dear, your fellow pakistanis say so, they are proud being so and so..
We don't do chest thumping jingoism like you guys do! lol all i can say is we are like this:-
;)

You're quoting me for what my fellow Pakistanis say lol thats funny if i do the same you would be ashamed but only if you have some shame left in you because you targetted me personally. Secondly that was a perfect demonstration of chest thumping jiongoism so don't deny that it doesn't matter what you say you're words and the way you said them show you're mindset. If you claim any nation in history hasn't been ruled over by foreigners you're living in denial so should i say you bowed down to the Mughals and they were considerate enough to let you have you're identity unlike you're not so great Alexandar who didn't enter India not because of you're might but because of the constant battles that left his army in ruins that they refused to fight anybody be they Indians or Martians for that matter. Wait a minute was there even a term called "Indian" then? Maybe Hind but even that was given by Arabs right or were they Persians?? grow up, learn to speak to others with respect and know the difference between a battleground and a forum.

Last edited:
You're quoting me for what my fellow Pakistanis say lol thats funny if i do the same you would be ashamed but only if you have some shame left in you because you targetted me personally. Secondly that was a perfect demonstration of chest thumping jiongoism so don't deny that it doesn't matter what you say you're words and the way you said them show you're mindset. If you claim any nation in history hasn't been ruled over by foreigners you're living in denial so should i say you bowed down to the Mughals and they were considerate enough to let you have you're identity unlike you're not so greak Alexandar who didn't enter India not because of you're might but because of the constant of battles that left his army in ruins that they refused to fight anybody be they Indians or Martians for that matter. Wait a minute was there even a term called "Indian" then? Maybe Hind but even that was given by Arabs right or were they Persians?? grow up, learn to speak to others with respect and know the difference between a battleground and a forum.
WOW ,when told history they come back to their roots instead of their offshoots eh?
Listen Seriously we never bowed down to Mughals infact they found it hard to rule, Maratha Kingdom was the one to finish off everything, Sikh Empire are our brothers from the same Mother India!In the
The phrase 12
;)

We dont chest thump ourselves, we are still the same nation Alexander FAILED TO CONQUER! what is chest-thumping there? either you claim credit as part of this diaspora or claim exclusivity from this diaspora! What are you exactly?

WOW ,when told history they come back to their roots instead of their offshoots eh?
Listen Seriously we never bowed down to Mughals infact they found it hard to rule, Maratha Kingdom was the one to finish off everything, Sikh Empire are our brothers from the same Mother India!In the
The phrase 12

We dont chest thump ourselves, we are still the same nation Alexander FAILED TO CONQUER! what is chest-thumping there? either you claim credit as part of this diaspora or claim exclusivity from this diaspora! What are you exactly?

Thats chest thumping because you're indiferent to reason and logic and dare i say facts i gave you the reason which you very smartly ignored you want to stay in you're dream land continue doing that it doesn't affect me in the least. Oh you did bow to the Mughals not even for a few years for a thousand years and like i said they were probably much much better in terms of granting you're predecessors the right to live and practice their faith unlike that not so great Alexander so it shows their greatness not you'rs.

Dear Pakistani's Entertainment is one of our Product which u require from Us... we are the seller and ur the Buyer ...

You are doing no favor on us by watching our movies and Soap's ...

And about having good relationship with India...

You people had good chance of negotiating with until UPA is in power till April ...

you would have gained much more then what u deserved ...

But I think u have already missed that Train...

Modiji would not be that compromising and even if u negotiate ... u would loose more then what u would have achieved during UPA...

Thats chest thumping because you're indiferent to reason and logic and dare i say facts i gave you the reason which you very smartly ignored you want to stay in you're dream land continue doing that it doesn't affect me in the least. Oh you did bow to the Mughals not even for a few years for a thousand years and like i said they were probably much much better in terms of granting you're predecessors the right to live and practice their faith unlike that not so great Alexander so it shows their greatness not you'rs.
Prove it, we bowed to then mughals otherwise your post is full of crap! You want a visa of India? I can help you!

Last edited:
Prove it, we bowed to then mughals otherwise your post is full of crap! You want a visa of India? I can help you!

Prove it by coming to India? lol You can say all you want since you lack the skills to talk to a person with respect anyways so it doesn't matter what you say honestly. Are you denying Mughals ruled India in its entirety?? Like i said every nation on the face of this earth has been ruled over by foreigners so you're claim that you didn't bow down to the Mughals is nothing but false hood.

Prove it by coming to India? lol You can say all you want since you lack the skills to talk to a person with respect anyways so it doesn't matter what you say honestly. Are you denying Mughals ruled India in its entirety?? Like i said every nation on the face of this earth has been ruled over by foreigners so you're claim that you didn't bow down to the Mughals is nothing but false hood.
Where did i talk un-respectfully? Listen, whatever you think of us,we Indians are gonna exercize our right more than you do your NORMAL RIGHT!

Not speaking here, but you know who buys and who doesn't?

Dear Pakistani's Entertainment is one of our Product which u require from Us... we are the seller and ur the Buyer ...

You are doing no favor on us by watching our movies and Soap's ...

And about having good relationship with India...

You people had good chance of negotiating with until UPA is in power till April ...

you would have gained much more then what u deserved ...

But I think u have already missed that Train...

Modiji would not be that compromising and even if u negotiate ... u would loose more then what u would have achieved during UPA...
Bhai, kya bakwas hai? If what you say was true, then please explain this

You know, Modi is a businessman and if Pakistan is profitable to India, he will be the 1st person to have pakistan's back internationally.

Hindu hawks cant understand Business it seems. :)

Where did i talk un-respectfully? Listen, whatever you think of us,we Indians are gonna exercize our right more than you do your NORMAL RIGHT!

Not speaking here, but you know who buys and who doesn't?

You know very well where you talked disrespectfully and got personal or maybe thats the way you talk anyways so its hard for you to pick up. I don't think anything of you trust me i don't i never said that anywhere its you who brought this whole discusion making it personal i didn't even refer to Indians as a nation just a few people who are in habit of making claims on behalf of Pakistanis and even then i had the decency to not mention names unlike you who seems to be in the habit of speaking "how great and invincible you as a nation are" That in common terminology is called jingoism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom