What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

one thing really puzzles me....why the hell did the camera man not take the boy to the hospital, the bullet was not immediate death, it was the bleeding, the boy died after 13 minutes of being brought to the hospital.

Totally agreed, may be he was more interested in HIS job i.e. movie making.

one thing really puzzles me....why the hell did the camera man not take the boy to the hospital, the bullet was not immediate death, it was the bleeding, the boy died after 13 minutes of being brought to the hospital.

The camera man's efforts to take the boy would amount to intervening in the work of the paramilitary forces.

The incident in itself was so unexpected that the camera man was not even sure if he would be spared either. That particular ranger who shot the boy appeared paranoid and the camera man decided not to intervene. Anything was possible.

However, he kept recording the event because he was doing the same even before the unexpected happened, and without any problems from the rangers. The shooting was so shocking even to the rangers that they did not even bother to focus on the camera man. Everything was over in seconds. The camera man, knowing the gravity of the situation, did not intervene or record anymore.

The camera man left the scene right after the recording was done, lest his camera were seized. The ambulance was called after a while (by the rangers themselves), but it was too late by then.

Point to note is that what we see is a footage of barely a minute. The magnitude of bleeding that proved fatal must have taken place within a few minutes and right on the spot - even before if the ambulance were called the same moment he was shot.

The rangers shot the boy's legs to not kill, but to punish. The immediate profuse bleeding leading to his quick death was the unexpected part.

already discussed. but still...

the camera man was of Awaz entertainment tv. who now has gone underground because of the threats he is receiving (guess from whom?)

secondly the guy was taken in the truck and later brought to face the camera as a heroic act by rangers... so was the murder to be taken as heroic act.

now bug off...

you know what you are talking about? Rangers let the camera man make the video from some 2-3 feet distance , while they were shooting the man who at that time was unarmed????? Take your sleep and then come to forum

if they had shot to punish, then they would have taken him to hospital,if you shoot to punish and not take to hospital, the result is always death!.

I think it was accidental fire, when the boy lunged at the ranger.

It wont be long before this whole thing gets rubbished as a conspiracy theory.....Thats the power of a pakistani mind.

exactly^^^^, what happened to the two brothers in sialkot??...nothing.

I'd suggest you to read news articles, esp from different sources. It will clear all the doubts.

if they had shot to punish, then they would have taken him to hospital,if you shoot to punish and not take to hospital, the result is always death!.

Ambulance was called soon after. The boy died in the hospital.

The death took place because of the access bleeding that can happen to anyone, or no one. The rangers could not guess the boy, who was sitting and talking, was going to die so quickly.

Except for one young paranoid ranger, none in the team was expecting any firing. He was to be thrashed/harassed, and not shot at. The guy who shot the boy took everyone by surprise.

I think it was accidental fire, when the boy lunged at the ranger.

One shot can be accidental. Two, and it is deliberate.

That is why one of the rangers, who somehow got over the shock, immediately stopped it by saying "It's enough!".

It was shocking and accidental for the rest of the team, but quite deliberate on the part of that hotheaded young ranger.

I'd suggest you to read news articles, esp from different sources. It will clear all the doubts.

Ambulance was called soon after. The boy died in the hospital.

The death took place because of the access bleeding that can happen to anyone, or no one. The rangers could not guess the boy, who was sitting and talking, was going to die so quickly.

Except for one young paranoid ranger, none in the team was expecting any firing. He was to be thrashed/harassed, and not shot at. The guy who shot the boy took everyone by surprise.

One shot can be accidental. Two, and it is deliberate.

That is why one of the rangers, who somehow got over the shock, immediately stopped it by saying "It's enough!".

It was shocking and accidental for the rest of the team, but quite deliberate on the part of that hotheaded young ranger.
dis agree with the bolded part, agree with all else.

the boy said that take me to hospital please i am going to die, but everybody just stood there. there was a big pool of blood there!., they were to punish him by shooting, not bleeding him to near death.

And nobody punishes anybody by shooting!!

dis agree with the bolded part, agree with all else.

the boy said that take me to hospital please i am going to die, but everybody just stood there. there was a big pool of blood there!., they were to punish him by shooting, not bleeding him to near death.

And nobody punishes anybody by shooting!!

You saw one minute of the footage of the incident. Boy was shot and asked to be taken to the hospital. Yes, in the footage it looks like rangers are just standing there and then few sec later the video ends. You don't know and don't know, rangers could have radiod for ambulance and the video didn't include that.

What I'm saying here is there are a lot of things here we don't know. What happened before the boy was captured and what happened after the footage ended. These kinds of videos tend to show and focus only on one part of the story.

First off how about everyone check the gaps in the video. Try to take a look as to where the gaps in the video are. The missing story is in the complete video. There was absolutely no need for shooting live ammunition at an unarmed man. If the video shows everything that this dacoit was brutally murdered why was it edited? Even if he tried to reach for his gun that would have been a disbalanced punishment.

you know what you are talking about? Rangers let the camera man make the video from some 2-3 feet distance , while they were shooting the man who at that time was unarmed????? Take your sleep and then come to forum

Watch yesterday's News Night with Talat with an unbiased mind and never underestimate the brutality and studpidity of the armed gagnsters (army, police, rangers) of this country.

You saw one minute of the footage of the incident. Boy was shot and asked to be taken to the hospital. Yes, in the footage it looks like rangers are just standing there and then few sec later the video ends. You don't know and don't know, rangers could have radiod for ambulance and the video didn't include that.

What I'm saying here is there are a lot of things here we don't know. What happened before the boy was captured and what happened after the footage ended. These kinds of videos tend to show and focus only on one part of the story.
agreed, but a doctor said that the boy came after 30 minutes of the shooting and was proclaimed dead after 13 minutes of being brought to the hospital.....

AND WHO THE HELL SHOOTS A PERSON FOR PUNISHMENT???

It wont be long before this whole thing gets rubbished as a conspiracy theory.....Thats the power of a pakistani mind.

And the power of the bharti mind is to be obsessed over everything that happens in Pakistan. This kind of stuff happens everyday in your country so don't make it seem like this is only in Pakistan.
This is our matter so we'll deal with it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom