What's new

Rangers murder young boy in Karachi

Sialkot brothers were dacoits and killer as per intel agencies investigations.

So the solution is that Sialkot find all the dacoits in the city and beat them like the ignorant people? What is the punishment for murderers in Sialkot nowadays? People say this country has a cancer, unfortunately it is the other way around when I walk around this country.

and that means they should have been beaten to death in public!!!! WOW kudos!!!!!

Who isn't a docoit, thief, corrupt in Pakistan start from Zardari and count down to Manna chaprasi.

where do you get these reports from??? I think now they should kill everyone except americans because Americans are allies of Pakistan and only Pakistanis are punishable by death for every wrong deed. Waiting for a time when someone will be killed for speaking a lie. .

@ above two posters, I don't think the guy is advocating extra judicial killings by anyone, you asked what happened to the sialkot brothers case, he replied by saying court found out they had murdered somebody, too. Now whatever the verdict came from court, I dont know what it was, but I doubt the killers who took part in the brothers killing were let off the hook.

Guys, we all need to calm down here. Justice is going to be served here. Parliament to PM to opposition parties to CJ, everyone has displayed a strong reaction. For once everyone in our country is on the same page. Justice should be done swiftly and family of the victim heavily compensated.

if the family of the murdered beat up the brothers then it is fine in an islamic sense, but if somebody else beat them on their behalf, we are all animals.

So sad...young man killed by cruel people...lets assume boy killed was guilty...but...who the ______ rangers are to decide about his fate :angry:

You mean to say, it would be good if the deceased would be Jew or American??? come out of your religious cocoon man, its time to get a wing and see the sky...

wtf .. are u high or wht get out of ur shell and first go and check the link what i have replied to , before spewing sewage

Oh So sad just watch the incident in a local TV Chanel . this should be properly investigate and brought the kille under justic . whether he was a criminal or not is not matter the matter is he was killed in cold head intentionally

Oh So sad just watch the incident in a local TV Chanel . this should be properly investigate and brought the kille under justic . whether he was a criminal or not is not matter the matter is he was killed in cold head intentionally

Well its nice to see a sane comment- Rest are just trying to propagate their hatred towards Pakistan Rangers- Pakistan as a whole- accusing the whole institution- forgetting that without them the Rangers- MQM bhatta khores and ANP would be killing whole of karachi in their power tussle- and talibans blowing every one up in the city-- Not to long ago its was them who sacrificed their lives to fight the Talibans in PNS Mehran- Shame on all of you- your efficiency is even greater than western media in defaming Pakistan- :sick:

What happened in Karachi is totally beyond law and justice and condemnable, but all Pakistani should understand that an action from 6 people doesn't reflects character of whole department or government institution so those ranger personals will face court so stop spreading your hate toward Rangers or PA or law enforcement authorities.

Around the world TV channels are barred from showing shocking footage of violence..But only in Pakistan they take the liberty of showing body parts strewn across theroad just after a bomb blast and of Public executions..Whats their motive?

Look at this movie clearly showing the facts and figures and why he got shot by the rangers at his hand only ....and the rangers realli did the right thing cuz our COURTS cant do justice nomore....

from the movie it showz that he admitted the burgulary crime " saying I was Mujboor to do that"

so the rangerz did the right thing shot at his hand....gave him the punishment....right away .....cuz in the court he would have got away through bribery...anywayz...
I appreciate the Rangerz action ...Alhamdolillah....Rangerz followed the Islamic law...Masha-Allah....After this incident nobody gonna mess with the Islamic Laws the Laws of Allah SBWT....Insha-Allah......:)

I guess the US trainers gave excellent training to our Rangers and other forces...to do justice right away ...and the $$$ by US is working excellently ....Masha-Allah.....great job is done

One of the most stupid,inhumane, barbaric post i ve seen on this forum.I believe its people like you ,who are the problem here.First of all Pakistan Rangers are to abide the constitution ,not the shariah.Even in Shariah system this seems to be a hudood case(Islamic Penal Law ),So it is upto the shariat court to decide the punishment,not a ranger.I would certainly like mods to do something about your post.Its time we get ride of our rednecks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd suggest you to read news articles, esp from different sources. It will clear all the doubts.

Ambulance was called soon after. The boy died in the hospital.

The death took place because of the access bleeding that can happen to anyone, or no one. The rangers could not guess the boy, who was sitting and talking, was going to die so quickly.

Except for one young paranoid ranger, none in the team was expecting any firing. He was to be thrashed/harassed, and not shot at. The guy who shot the boy took everyone by surprise.

One shot can be accidental. Two, and it is deliberate.

That is why one of the rangers, who somehow got over the shock, immediately stopped it by saying "It's enough!".

It was shocking and accidental for the rest of the team, but quite deliberate on the part of that hotheaded young ranger.

yeah if all others were innocents why the hell they didnt control the paranoid guy and tell him to cool down, they just watched him fire his gun, ad second, if they were not guilty, why they left the guy bleeding because they could have tried to stop his bleeding by wrapping the cloth around wound parts and taking him to hospital in the ranger mobile

It is a sad incident and the death of the boy is regrettable even if he is guilty, it just proves that you can't have PM doing policing for any length of time, the training is completely different, also PTSD can be a factor also, because of lesser resources - in developing countries it is not picked up quickly.

And this type of incident can happen anywhere, and if not for the majority of Rangers who behave honorably Karachi would not be livable at all, the Man who shot the guy should be punished, but equally the people on this forum trying to vilify the tens of thousands of decent security people should also STFU.

my 2 Cents.

Back
Top Bottom