What's new

RAW agents arrested in Peshawar

if you read up. its like that as I said everywhere. any country who finds chance to do it will do . simple as that . We are just discussing the news here whereas proxies are NOT new.
thats nice to know that even a anty india pakistani like you thinks so rationally but my point is how come OP posted that it was a RAW agent when pakistan is itself finding it hard to control its so called "hamsaya mulk" on its western border

why this obsession about india please tell me are thye arms and ammo not freeli avilable in every part of pakistan specialli "darra market" which i think is very colse to peshawar and pakistanies in that area have a long tradition of making and selling all types of sm,all arms and ammunation

indian and americans and israils are involeed we know that
what are you waiting for then dont you have missiles and neukes go and explode all your arsenell on such culprit nations ..who and what is stopping you then ?
or if you have solid proffs show them to world media and all the formus where pakistan can show them why waste time and save the culprit for the so called "apropriate time"

or is it that the culprits were onli carreiers to the largest industry in pakistan"illegeal arms" and all this is just a topi drama to feed the locla people to show them that pakistani security appratus in not that "nikamma/nakara" as most pakistanies and its allies have started beleaving

I'm amused that you can actually say things like "blow back" with a straight face.....what you are reaping is the result of your own sowing.

Its known fact that ISI spies operate in India and RAW spies operate in Pakistan; what else you expect? they are intelligence agencies.

However it remains to be seen whether the so called arrested "RAW" agents are responsible for the things they are accused of.

This game will continue.

Really? Like you guys are being paid back nice and proper after all the terrorism you've been indulging in for the past three decades in Kashmir, Delhi, Mumbai etc. Two can play the game, right? You finger us and we finger you back! As simple as that.

Remember that fellow Zia? His doctrine: Bleed India with a thousand cuts. You guys have been trying to do so since the late 1980s. You are now being paid back with the same coin. So why bellyache? Enjoy the fun.

Calm your tits down mate. Leave Kashmir out of it since it belongs to Pakistan so clearly your argument is completely invalid.

Coming Delhi and Mumbai - Its your problem not ours. Our agencies follow the same pattern like rest of the world agencies do - Organizations like Indian Mujahideen,Tiger Memon group,RSS,Bajrang dal and many more are the productions of your own. So rub that sh*t on your own government's face.

Since talking of pay back everyone knows what nine indian consulates in afghanistan along with Pakistani border are doing and who is supporting the proxies be it in Balochistan or in Our Tribal areas. So you ll see the Pay back yet more to come anyway.

Since you remember Zia - I'll remind you Indra Gandhi - Who not only uttered rubbish but openly supported Mukti Bahini in 71 n took advantage of Pak's political junctures and violated the so many international laws so its nothing new for your government.

You'll get more right on your face.

Back
Top Bottom