What's new

RAW agents arrested in Peshawar

When will RAW agents actually be arrested in Karachi where I live. Or are they free to infiltrate the FIA or any other agency all they like?

We need to good counter spy mechanism that stops the RAW agents from infiltrating deep into the Pakistani beaureucracy, government and agencies. Right now we have no solid mechanism to ensure that RAW stays in India. Its partly our fault. Lets say person A says person B is a RAW agent but person B is indeed a RAW agent and has infiltrated into a high post somewhere. Will anyone believe person A?

RAW is running a major operation in Karachi.

Its simply tough to run such a scale of operation in Karachi by RAW. Moreover, many Pakistanis would have seen Indians bashing ex-PM's who have ceased RAW's policy of sending own agents into Pakistan. So I don think with money alone Karachi is lik this.
Secondly I believe, USA and Israel have a far more better spy mechanism in place in Pakistan , than India. So i rarely doubt, RAW's doing things, they dont know in Pakistan.
Pakistan can change when and only it realises, that its own people are the causes of its own problems, than others.

Peel his skin off alive, castrate him, chop his balls off and hang him publicly and parcel all those chopped gifts to the respective country's embassy. Or as a matter of fact we can save sometime by directly sending his chopped head off to our counterparts.

Since we have too many pseudo intellectuals here demanding elaborations and justifications of their country's involvement and trying to endorse raw being totally off the radar, this action would give a healthy message to the culprits behind the curtains.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom