What's new

RAW Gets An Egg In The Face

I think we should disband them. They aint good for anything. Incapable and ineffective in modern days.

I think we should disband them. They aint good for anything. Incapable and ineffective in modern days.
how do you know what they do, if you have some material to prove that they have failed in mostly everything then they should be..

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @ Shatterpoint.

I'm 100% sure he is Indian. I checked his posts in his profile. All 99.9% of them are about India or praising India.

Here is one of his posts:

Which French or Australian guy watches NDTV and would show interest towards Kolkata? :lol:

I beg to differ here. Worshiping not praising India :)

how do you know what they do, if you have some material to prove that they have failed in mostly everything then they should be..

Brother I do have....sorry cannot reveal because it is sensitive. Anyway.....a general look at recent happenings can reveal how they are doing these days. They are the top most intelligence agency of India, aint they.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: @ Shatterpoint.

I'm 100% sure he is Indian. I checked his posts in his profile. All 99.9% of them are about India or praising India.

Here is one of his posts:

Which French or Australian guy watches NDTV and would show interest towards Kolkata? :lol:

U checked the post, did you check the thread? the very first post of the thread starts with an news article in NDTV.

Brother I do have....sorry cannot reveal because it is sensitive. Anyway.....a general look at recent happenings can reveal how they are doing these days. They are the top most intelligence agency of India, aint they.
Maybe so, unless I see something I cannot believe. I am not supporting RAW here, if they are incompetent enough ut is the govt. fault, to those RAW reports.

They are external intelligence agency, if you were pointing out to the internal situation of the country I think not (Possible, but again specifics are required). External, hell only a handful know.. Please do not share I am happy to remain ignorant on such matters

I am wonder..............here my Indian friends...........just to say....yes this is mistake and blunner.....to accept the reality.............they are giving arguments on arguments.............this show the mentality of Indians......how they think they are the only superpower in the world...:rofl:

oh! Man, there was a time when even if a cup dropped from there prime ministers hand they blamed ISI for it

This is what Indians have to say after they get caught into some mess:

We know it already, RAW is incompetent. There is absolutely no way it can perform the activities in Pakistan that usually get blamed on it. So from now on you guys should only talk about CIA/Mossad conspiracies and drop RAW from that list of three.

Watch the covering up from here:

Do you know anything about sarcasm and dude you said RAW agents were arrested in Baluchistan, proof my dear friend speaks more than your delusional words!

thank god RAW is termed to be the worst and no more whining from the Pakistanis about CIA/MOSSAD/RAW planning together....yeah it is incompetent.......

(for those poor in comprehension note: sarcasm intended)

And Somebody messes up again...

Raw is War,forever.

So Indian friends have you decided to accept your mistake or are some of you going to continue on with your ignorance? :lol:

This is what Indians have to say after they get caught into some mess:

Watch the covering up from here:

And Somebody messes up again...

So Indian friends have you decided to accept your mistake or are some of you going to continue on with your ignorance? :lol:
What has your inability to comprehend sarcasm got to do with us?

Back
Top Bottom