What's new

RAW implanting New CIA’ Strategy - Lahore Strikes

Look at the date -this article was written before Mehsud claimed his "credits". After that not even all Pakistanis blame India for this. There are still some, I guess.

Who do you think Mehsud works for and for does his orders come from to initiate such high level attacks on government institutions? Dude while i agree that GOP is pathetic in its approach towards highlighting India's involvement into the whole thing first the Sri-Lankan team attack and now this, but do not think we are stupid not to realize who's behind all of this, even the GOP knows it, they choose to remain silent over the issue is another matter, but they have each and every report of who's committing what. Its only a matter of time before noises in the right direction will be sounded.

Anyway, CIA atleast has a $5M bounty on Mehsud's head. I don't understand how CIA is attacking Pakistan using him while already having announced a bounty on his head. Anyway the article has some great lines like "Islamabad became a throne in the eyes of India" and "top brass must realize the facts and read the underlines".

Yes and at the same time when PA gave the exact coordinates of Mehsud's location to the CIA to call in a predator strike, they choose to remain silent and look elsewhere.:tsk:

Apparently there will be no end to your speculation on India's hand in the recent attacks inside Pak. One after another new conspiracy theories are surfacing. And now Baitullah Mehsud, an Indian/ US pony??? How pathetic your claims can be.... Initially Indian help to the Northern Alliances (way back in 80s) were responsible, now Indian's are helping Talibans against Pak??

I have only one word to say on this: BS

First provide some proof to the world rather then speculating on endless conspiracy theories. Wake up and realize once and for all that you need to bring your house to order; first and foremost.. If you cannot do it yourself, ask for help. People ought to change focus if you really want a peaceful and developed future for South Asea. Let the kashmir issue be tagged for peaceful dialog in the near future and concentrate on cleaning our respective houses first. There are border disputes amongst India/China, US/Canada also, are they resorting to same violent approach India/Pakistan has been pursuing since 60 years. Are the sufferings of both the nations worth this violence?

This is hardly a speculation, you may call it one as it suits the flavor but not for us. Even the GOP has accepted that an outside hand is involved, they keep quiet from further commenting on it not because India is an angel but because of the high level of corruption within the ruling elite and because of their own vested interests but sooner or latter that's gonna change, one more attack of this magnitude and this government will be out before we know it. Zardari has played all his cards, now he can only pray.

indians are total hypocrites.......they blame even a cow-stampede in uttar pradesh on ISI. But when we have reason to suspect RAW they become sheepish and deny everything.

Rehman Malik is becoming a pansy.....we need someone with balls who will show the truth about what is going on.

RAW can go ahead and fund their bugtis and mehsudis......wont make a difference. We may be bleeding a little bit now --but in the end we will rise up.

The indians better hope for their sake that they dont push us too hard. Just ask the indian defence attache in Kabul what happens when you fund anti-Pakistan activities

(and good luck asking him...last i heard he was pre-maturely cremated)

Yes and at the same time when PA gave the exact coordinates of Mehsud's location to the CIA to call in a predator strike, they choose to remain silent and look elsewhere.:tsk:

Why don't they (PA) do it themselves.

indians are total hypocrites.......they blame even a cow-stampede in uttar pradesh on ISI. But when we have reason to suspect RAW they become sheepish and deny everything.

Rehman Malik is becoming a pansy.....we need someone with balls who will show the truth about what is going on.

RAW can go ahead and fund their bugtis and mehsudis......wont make a difference. We may be bleeding a little bit now --but in the end we will rise up.

The indians better hope for their sake that they dont push us too hard. Just ask the indian defence attache in Kabul what happens when you fund anti-Pakistan activities

It seems all Pakistanis with balls are outside Pakistan.

So belatedly wana some credit for the Kabul attacks...

Use this frustration and anger on ISI as they are struggling to contain the fire they have lit.

Read The India Doctrine (1947-2007) and you will choke on the proof contained in that book.
HAHAHAHA that "book" is nothing more than a compilation of your own numerous idiotic conspiracy theories along with fellow swindlers who too attempt to make money by disseminating said idiotic conspiracy theories.

This backing up of nonsense with even more of your own nonsense is truly an amusing phenomenon, not to mention the mainstay of your "writing philosophy". The only way a genuine purchase of this "book" would be worthwhile is if it were to be printed soft recycled paper with bio-degradable ink... this way it can promptly double up as toilet paper and acquire some value.

+1 for the solicitation attempt though.... I haven't laughed this hard based on material posted on a random internet forum in a very long time.

Since you have nothing mature to say and as none of the Indians here have actually read the book most of their comments are just hot air mixed in with fear. I think the Indians here are using the policy of the best defence being stupidity.

Why don't they (PA) do it themselves.

Dude if you have no knowledge about the ground situation there, its better you learn a few thing about the situation there before coming out with a comment like this for the sake of argument.

A brave man talks with bravado about a dead man thousands of kilometers away.

No, a rascal does. shame on you.

Who do you think Mehsud works for and for does his orders come from to initiate such high level attacks on government institutions? Dude while i agree that GOP is pathetic in its approach towards highlighting India's involvement into the whole thing first the Sri-Lankan team attack and now this, but do not think we are stupid not to realize who's behind all of this, even the GOP knows it, they choose to remain silent over the issue is another matter, but they have each and every report of who's committing what. Its only a matter of time before noises in the right direction will be sounded.

So what u think is right because u think u r not stupid.

Fair point. no need of proof to back ur claims.

Since you have nothing mature to say and as none of the Indians here have actually read the book most of their comments are just hot air mixed in with fear. I think the Indians here are using the policy of the best defence being stupidity.
:blah::blah::rolleyes:

I am not buying this book MBI. Stop making sales pitch here. Plus this is about RAW-CIA-PAKISTAN-INDIA-US-MEHSUD, stop throwing BD into this mix.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom