What's new

RAW implanting New CIA’ Strategy - Lahore Strikes

You win.

By saying all those things once again, you just created more proof. Thank you.

read my post again, i have added a few things in it which i previously forgot. Moreover i don't blame you for twisting facts and turning a blind eye to what your country has being doing for so long and is really capable of, after all its your country, however do not for one second think that we Pakistanis are so naive to believe that India is an angel that cannot even think about bringing any harm to Pakistan specially when history tells other wise.

Its like they say fool me once shame on you.....fool me twice shame on me.

read my post again, i have added a few things in it which i previously forgot. Moreover i don't blame you for twisting facts and turning a blind eye to what your country has being doing for so long and is really capable of, after all its your country, however do not for one second think that we Pakistanis are so naive to believe that India is an angel that cannot even think about bringing any harm to Pakistan specially when history tells other wise.

Its like they say fool me once shame on you.....fool me twice shame on me.

And one fools oneself multiple times?

ok never mind. chill out. all i'm saying is that india capable of XYZ doesn't mean India did XYZ.

Anything to back up that claim?

Of course not! I was merely matching BS to BS with IceCold. Neither of us knows what has and has not been done by the CIA and the ISI to target Baitullah Mehsud. However, supposedly, the GoP hates drone attacks, so, WHY would they ASK the CIA to attack Mehsud by DRONE? Is it that a double, triple or quadruple game is being played? Huh? Maybe no one knows who to trust anymore, period.......:hitwall:

BS is something americans are g8 in followed on by Indians after all a first step towards a great alliance. TruthSeeker you just proved you are a troll.

Many Bangladeshis believe that RAW was involved in the Lahore attacks because of what happened in Dhaka with the BDR. RAW seems to be using the same MO for all its operations now.

oh you will have soon enough people in Bangladesh believe India played part in attack on SL (even though even SL find it pure BS at best), BDR Mutiny etc etc ......... paranoia is a national time pass I guess

Mr. Munshi

The latest suicide bomb attacks on mosques in Pakistan have perplexed right thinking people. While the western media as well as a section of Pakistani government officials have tried to implicate the Taliban in the attacks, questions remain as to whether as practicing Muslims they can target mosques and religious devotees.

who are these right thinking people? are they right wing you refer to? its been known for a muslim to use even a mosque .... Lal Masjid in Pakistan was a great example (wont even mention Hazratbal in J&K back in 1994 and Iraq presently)

Pakistani troops have been fighting pro-Taliban militants in its tribal areas since 2003. The government blames attacks on these militants, who are angered by military operations. The region has suffered dozens of attacks on mosques in recent decades.

This line is more in line with the truth especially with Baitullah Masud claiming right to interpret Shariat Laws on his own interpretation of teachings of Wahab which render even the most radical uttrances out of Daruloom as mere appeasement ..... power is a corruptor, and even religious teachers are not spared by that

But it is difficult to believe that the attacks on mosques killing innocent devotees would be undertaken even by religious fanatics. Pakistanis would do well in finding out whether certain extraneous forces - especially those who cannot come to terms with Pakistan's being a nuclear power - are more active in destabilising the counrtry by operating under the guise of Talibans.

difficult but not impossible - lal masjid and hazratbal remember?

also not in indias interest to finish off GoP - leaves the nukes unprotected in civil unrest which increases chances of them falling into hands of AQ/Taliban ..... now if one cant appreciate this logic, then their concept of strategic thinking is severely impaired

We also have newspapers who underplay the RAW connection when incidents such as the BDR mutiny occur. The public, however, generally make up their own minds and are overwhelmingly of the opinion that India is behind most of the attacks. In the case of the Pilkhana massacre evidence seems to be piling up of Indian involvement. In the Pakistan scenario identification is made complicated by the number of players involved so India is able to hide its involvement far better. What we do in Bangladesh is to calculate who has more to gain from these attacks. A weak Bangladesh only serves Indian interests and to some extent Myanmar but the latter's capability are minimal. A weak Pakistan makes the US and Israel nervous because of all those nuclear weapons and Jihadis but makes India jump with glee since it would weaken its arch foe in the region and the only real obstacle to Indian hegemony over South Asia. In Bangladesh we are seeing a conflict in objectives between the US and Israel on the one side and India on the other. I do not know if similar scenario is operating in Pakistan but it might be worthwhile to consider.

guess who these fundamentalists will strike with nukes if they get them? not US (they cant carry them there and they dont have missiles for the same), not Israel (whole loads of Mideast countries will kick them at earliest for it leaves them to retaliation of Israel which has 1st use policy) .... so its enemy number 2 - India just across the border ....... so who gets kicked? India ..... so definitely not in indian interest for that happening- we want to be like Japan but only in trade and economy not in having the distinction of having been nuked ....

Since you have nothing mature to say and as none of the Indians here have actually read the book most of their comments are just hot air mixed in with fear. I think the Indians here are using the policy of the best defence being stupidity.

we have a fair idea of what it shall have after seeing your posts here ... you have showed lack of strategic thinking for starters over here by repeatedly claiming india will be happy to see a broken pakistan .......

Last edited:
It seems all Pakistanis with balls are outside Pakistan.

So belatedly wana some credit for the Kabul attacks...

Use this frustration and anger on ISI as they are struggling to contain the fire they have lit.

---I'm in Peshawar

---I support ISI

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom