What's new

RAW’s Secret War against Pakistan

so going by ur statement its clear that u admit that ISI was not behind Sikh uprising :angel:

ask hamid gul he can better tell u,he supported terrorism in punjab .to crush it indra sent force in golden temple.which sikhs didnt like.

ask hamid gul he can better tell u,he supported terrorism in punjab .to crush it indra sent force in golden temple.which sikhs didnt like.

Well i'm asking u bcoz u brought up this issue....Than u need to correct ur statement where u said ISI can't touch MM Singh, well they don't have to :smokin:

exactly the same for ISI in pakistan!!! but indians are obsessed with ISI last i watched NDTV ran a documentary that ISI made Inzimam kill bob woolmer!! & all hte betting money was made by ISI to support "ATTANK WADI" in kashmir!! so they had to slience BOB WOOLMER forever!!! :rofl::rofl: :hitwall:

Y exactly ...

FBI-David-Coleman-Headley-Tahawwur-Rana.jpg

Both are coming from mars ..right ??

^^ My my, you guys still haven't shown proof of how ISI was involved yet you have the audacity to whine about the lack of proof from Pakistan? :rofl:

Fb1 and c1a has caused pak soo much trouble !! as64sinating many of the leaders as per their wish.. everitime they ass4sin4te and washes the place to remove the 3vidence.R@w has mostly been involved in mon3y launderin9 to specfic groups and utilizing the critical situations to strike Pak e.g on the day B3nazir died the riots and mass disorder occured as if trouble m4ker5 knew wat was going to happen.:angry:

ohh btw i came to know that some ppl in Pak g0v are on Indias payro|l :P
aman ki asha :/

Atleast you accepted that its Terroist organization doing terrorism in Pakistan.......:victory::chilli:

dude in india,even most of the educated indian dont know the name of RAW,if some knows,they think abt it as an uncapable organisation.
even in the world no body raise question abt it(instead of pak).

Atleast you accepted that its Terroist organization doing terrorism in Pakistan.......:victory::chilli:
when i did say that raw is a terrorist organisation??? any proof against RAW??? i was saying that i did't know that pakistani rate RAW so high....lol

dude in india,even most of the educated indian dont know the name of RAW,if some knows,they think abt it as an uncapable organisation.
even in the world no body raise question abt it(instead of pak).

That doesn't really mean much if you even half know the world of intelligence and secret services.

I seriously don't seem to get it..

India & Pak leaders are on the brink of some meaningful dialog...

Kargil happens...

then Parliament attack happens...

then Mumbai attack happens...

This time... Hijbul (ISI?)/ Geelani instigated disruption in Kashmir along with Salaluddin's hate rally happens...

Some fractions try desperately to put bad blood between Indians and Pakistan again by paid propagandist posting bullcr@ps all over on the brink of any possible fruitful talks.....

Guys see the trend???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom