What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Developing Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

The previous Long March was successful just because Army/ISI were backing it up as per say of the anchor.

Imran is looking for a tunisian kind of revolution lead by his party. Will he be able to bring people on roads? Imran himself is so sure about it. Let's see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Second position - that of technical n adminstrative staff says he can not be prosecuted - by your own source!

Its a clear cut NO - as per your source!

The omlette is done - dont flip it one more time!

You got some comprehension problem or what? Cant you read? As i have said it before-- showed you before-- Read again what is written there-- Your RANT is not making any sense-- He can be arrested, he can be brought in front of court-- he is not immune to murder charges-- i have backed what i have said with references-- you stop Ranting-- like a stubborn child--

This is what i have said before--
Why dont you read how a referenced document should be read--

Member of technical and administrative staff -- Maybe arrested or Detained-- No¹-- but there are conditions-- represented by the symbol ¹.
Follow the conditions how it will be Yes--

For your ease-- 1 Reasonable constraints, however, may be applied in emergency circumstances involving self-defense, public safety or the prevention of serious criminal acts

only a fool cannot comprehend that!!
Dont cherry Pick, Focus on the bolded part, Read it fully-

You got some comprehension problem or what? Cant you read? As i have said it before-- showed you before-- Read again what is written there-- Your RANT is not making any sense-- He can be arrested, he can be brought in front of court-- he is not immune to murder charges-- i have backed what i have said with references-- you stop Ranting-- like a stubborn child--

This is what i have said before--

only a fool cannot comprehend that!!
Dont cherry Pick, Focus on the bolded part, Read it fully-

No¹-

There is no such numeric citation when it says clean cut NO in the second category (technical n adminstrative) - when it comes to prosecution - it says clean cut NO - see for yourself!

You are becoming tamasha here.....

Prosecution column is free from citation dude...

Dear Jana,

here is the detail of all the CSF/ESF received as yet. is it verifyable.

pakaid

copied from link,

Grand total : 18,605 million (18.6 billion $ as per 2010)

now, i have alll the paper clipping to prove it.

ps: please do not delete the post as it is nothing but the truth.

No¹-

There is no such numeric citation when it says clean cut NO in the second category (technical n adminstrative) - when it comes to prosecution - it says clean cut NO - see for yourself!

You are becoming tamasha here.....

Lol... technical and administrative staff is not immune to grave crimes like murder-- Vienna Convention on Consulate relations 1963--

Do not further embarrass yourself please.

see the table highlighting the basic differences between consular and diplomatic immunities.
The chart is a guideline. What matters is what immunity was granted the offending diplomat, not his function. The U.S. claims it was diplomatic, not consular, and I can't find any record that the government of Pakistan has officially denied the U.S. claim.

Lol... technical and administrative staff is not immune to grave crimes like murder-- Vienna Convention on Consulate relations 1963--

Do not further embarrass yourself please.

Its yr link which says they can not be prosecuted............
Sink your eyeballs again!
Every PDF member is a Jury here!

Be careeful!
You are about to be convicted on false pretense!!!

MEMBER OF ADMINISTRATIVE & TECHNICAL STAFF NO 1 NO YES NO NO SAME AS SPONSOR (FULL IMMUNITY AND INVIOLABILITY

The chart is a guideline. What matters is what immunity was granted the offending diplomat, not his function. The U.S. claims it was diplomatic, not consular, and I can't find any record that the government of Pakistan has officially denied the U.S. claim.

GoP has not even accepted the US claim-- GoP said the matter will be decided by the courts-- how hard could it be for the foreighn office to verify his diplomatic immunity-- none existed -- so the dispute-

US Dept. of State and career US Ambassador to Pakistan know diplomatic immunity International laws and treaties at bit better than self-defining know-it-alls on this site. Things will be properly resolved as YES, Raymond Allen Davis does have diplomatic immunity and he will be permanently removed from Pakistan.

Next issue thereafter is winning the war on terrorism inside Pakistan.

Its yr link which says they can not be prosecuted............
Sink your eyeballs again!
Every PDF member is a Jury here!

Be careeful!
You are about to be convicted on false pretense!!!

Its not the matter of scoring cheap points Mr--
Once a diplomat is arrested-- Acc to Vienna convention-- he can be prosecuted--

My source is some thing on which my points of
views are based-- its my links that have said, Raymond Davis can be legally arrested-- did you accept that? -To start with-

Condition- No-- with a citation

If No Go to Step B
If Yes Go to step C

Apparently you have no idea, what that means--

First, i dont suppose you are being threatened with Sanctions. Second, no one need use the Davis case as a excuse for stopping economic aid. By going back on your words to implement IMF recommendations , you are already on that radar irrespective of the Davis case.
Did I claimed that we were threatened with sanctions due to case of Davis?

However, following reports skipped your notice:

Continued detention of Davis may hurt defence ties, warns US | newspaper | DAWN.COM

US threatens to cut off all aid

US ups pressure on Pakistan over detained American - Yahoo! News

Believe it or not! The case of Davis is a like a litmus test for Pak-US diplomatic relationship. He is not some ordinary guy.

And if the option of sanctions are also on the table; Then the case of Davis will give US additional excuse to use this option against us.

Instead, let the court of Law decide on Mr.Davis. Let the aid continue till the time you implement the reforms. Remember, you have a very big debt and a threat of hyper inflation due to currency devaluation.
Am I stopping court proceedings or did I raised my voice against this matter? Problem is that Americans are not willing to accept this course of action.

And YES! I do have some grasp of economic situation in Pakistan. I do not need an Indian to lecture me on this. What factors are responsible for this dire economic condition? I already have mentioned a few. Though, I can repeat them for you:

• Corruption
  • Incompetence (at GOP level specially)
  • Mismanagement
  • WOT
  • Natural disasters
While one can argue that last two factors were not in Pak control but what about the top three?

Your citizens and political parties dont support you government.. Why ... the other day PPP called back the fuel hike under the pressure. I always wonder why dont your people stand behind your government instead of criticizing it at every decision.
Some sectors in Pakistan are unable to cope with high inflation. This is why they are protesting. Keep in mind that every Pakistani is not a billionaire. The rival political parties have an excuse to criticize the existing GOP. I doubt that any single one of them would fare better than existing GOP under existing turbulent conditions, if given the responsibility. And most of them are as much corrupt as PPPP, if not more.

Why GOP finds it difficult to carry out IMF recommendations in present times? The answer is that it never did proper homework on devastating impact of CORRUPTION on economy and living standard of common man in Pakistan. This also applies to other major political parties of Pakistan, who have equal share in putting Pakistan on the brink.

The former COAS, Musharraf also contributed to this menace. Some people became millionaires overnight during his tenure. And he hired highly corrupt politicians to do his bidding. Guys like Moonis Elahi are product of his works.

FACT: Pakistan is now counted among the most corrupt nations of the world.

Why do you compare Pakistan with this nations. This countries faced economic blockade. You are not in same league as this rouge countries. Just implement the IMF recommendations, which are in fact pragmatic. Cut off all sick PSU's. Reduce the salaries of your minister's. Reduce working hours for public servants. Cut off subsidies. Ask the rich to pay more tax's. There us a lot you can do to continue the IMF aid.
These countries were not rouge. Iraq, Iran, and DPRK have been 'intentionally' treated as rogue states by USA. While Iraq has been dealt with, the other two nations are on the hit list of USA. If US-Pakistan ties severly deteriorate, then Pakistan will find itself in the same path as these nations.

And remaining acts are responsibility of ruling elite and its collaborators. I am not against any helpful reforms.

US Dept. of State and career US Ambassador to Pakistan know diplomatic immunity International laws and treaties at bit better than self-defining know-it-alls on this site. Things will be properly resolved as YES, Raymond Allen Davis does have diplomatic immunity and he will be permanently removed from Pakistan.
Ignorance is bliss.
The subject is in judicial custody. The matter will be decided by the courts.
Not related to the thread so i will not feed ur troll

Yeah definitely after removing this mercenary from Pakistan you would surely win the war on terror inside Pakistan. You have already made a significant progress by beating India as the most disliked and hated country inside Pakistan. Keep it up, I can see you "winning" this so called War on terror.

Its not the matter of scoring cheap points Mr--
Once a diplomat is arrested-- Acc to Vienna convention-- he can be prosecuted--

My source is some thing on which my points of
views are based-- its my links that have said, Raymond Davis can be legally arrested-- did you accept that? -To start with-

Condition- No-- with a citation

If No Go to Step B
If Yes Go to step C

Apparently you have no idea, what that means--

I have all along said - as per yr source - ADMINISTRATIVE & TECHNICAL STAFF can not be prosecuted!!

Do you have problem with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom