What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So then why do you have a problem with the release of Raymond Davis?

After all he has used an Islamic law to save his life.

You should also respect the person who uses this law and being an 'Islamic' country, he has used his full rights.

yes we do .

History is recording all of this :)

Davis is Dead now as a agent along with 55 other CIA agents who get exposed and went back to USA

Got a question, like in India sometimes, do Pakistanis policemen beat people up while in custody?

the families got 2.5 to 3 million USD and American Citizenship in blood money. The law is there so no one cry foul. You can speculate that the families were bullied but that's just that a speculation. I think once the thinking with a cool head came in, the families saw the life changing oppertunity and took it. We can't and shouldn't blame them for thinking for the prosperity of their and their children's lives.

At this point, I think, it's important for Pakistanis to let it go. I would've wanted the political and religious leaders, all across the board, to accept the family's decision of blood money and honor it and call for a calm it but alas no, IK and the Chaudhris and some religious leaders saw the oppertunity to spew their anti-Ameraniism on air along with their resentment and conspiracies on-air. Is now the time to rile the public's anger? for god's sake move on and focus on more important things that matter to entire nation.

I'm Feeling So Angry at all the So Called Nationalists, The So called Nationalists who are living outside of Pakistan Making Hand sum Earnings and having no idea what people in Pakistan Go through everyday, If the So Called Nationalists have Guts, Why didn't they supported the families? Can they support them on Monthly Basis? If they Had assured the families, the Obviously victim families would have not acted this way.

All the So Called Nationalists, The aggrieved victims had only One Son, Faheem, They could not have survived without him, they didnt have any hope for their Future, Yes Their Future which could only be made Through Money, Think your Self in their Positions, and then come out Thumping Chests

Disgusting Emotional Rants! And You Indians, "Jin Kay Gher Sheeshay kay ho, Un Ko Dusro Par Pathar Nahi Phenkna Chahye"

Strange, this is called double slandered nation. If they want to get money to compensate this tragedy then why not they discussed it before all this BS topi drama? Why they involved nation into this screwed stage play? Why they didn't make press conference to clear their position that this was their personal case and nation has nothing to involve? Why the hell they didn't accept it when first time US offered them same money & conditions?

What was the need to allegedly kill poor widow of Faheem?
We know rules of Qasas. No need to point out nationalism of overseas Pakistanis.

So then why do you have a problem with the release of Raymond Davis?

After all he has used an Islamic law to save his life.

You should also respect the person who uses this law and being an 'Islamic' country, he has used his full rights.

I have problem because this was not just a murder case he was an American spy working for CIA, what he did was a terrorist act not a simple murder case... the victim families were pressurized for Qasaas they were not by their will ready for that... Islam does not allow a victim to be pressurized for Qasaas....

and you guys got an opportunity to bash Islam... cashing every single opportunity...

lolzzz hypocrisy on Indians' part at high level when Afia case was on and Pakistanis were speaking against it and talking about honour then you Indians were saying otherway round and now you are talking about honour

lolzz mirchi tau bhartion ko lagi ha because Indians were waiting for more tension between US and Pakistan over Davis issue.

But now as its been solved with mutual understanding. how it was done who are involved that is another issue.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

lolzzz hypocrisy on Indians' part at high level when Afia case was on and Pakistanis were speaking against it and talking about honour then you Indians were saying otherway round and now you are talking about honour

lolzz mirchi tau bhartion ko lagi ha because Indians were waiting for more tension between US and Pakistan over Davis issue.

But now as its been solved with mutual understanding. how it was done who are involved that is another issue.

I know . you must be hurting..i will leave this thread..good that you resolved mutually..or not..

bwahahahaha only those are emotional who wana cash the situation for own interests.

look at PML Q , Imran and so on. and oh well wait for the "Mullahs" a popular phrase used by neo liberals. now its interesting the neo liberals are talking about real Islam and mullah will talk about twisting Islamic law.

lolzzz you guys are interesting

Madam!
we ordinary Pakistanis only demand honor & dignity which is an alien concept to american boot lickers. your media gets $$$ from america not we and it's your journalists who dance in cia parties not we ordinary people.

yeah we see who's cashing the situation!

Thinking about it, if this had happen to India.

What do you think India would of done? I say same. :s

al-jazeera is reporting that $3.34m paid as diyat for the pardon/release of raymond davis - the killer of 2 pakistanis!!!
long live democracy!!!

yes we do .

You respect Raymond Davis, a murderer.

Knowing full and well that the families were forced to take the blood money, well whatever is left of it anyway.

Knowing that he killed people without any remorse.

Knowing that he was causing harm to our nation.

Knowing that his release will mean that others view us as weak and feeble.

This is what these laws have given us, nothing but shame and servitude to others.

al-jazeera is reporting that $3.34m paid as diyat for the pardon/release of raymond davis - the killer of 2 pakistanis!!!
long live democracy!!!

bhai jaan ki kimat laga di ....galat kiya..i know it is in Islamic law, but they should have atleast sentenced him to a prison sentence of 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom