What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ironic that an implementation of "Islamic law" is painful to the Islamists.

Pakistanis, the world laughs at you.

The law is widely used to solve disputes in Pakistan , its not the issue , the big issue is that he was released even when he had many other charges on him which should have been taken into consideration.

ISI run by a pro-US "pragmatic traitor"?

Don't worry he is going to get his seat for 1 year more, it means more blasts, suicide attacks, drone attacks & many more.
I fear how many lives he require for the sake of his job?

Here reports are that the families of the boys killed were also given besides monetary comp, US residency/ passports!

are u serious..any source to prove it..
How would the family of the dead men accept a american passport and a residence there????????
Can u provide a link???

I can't really understand the hoo-haa.

On one hand these Pakistanis say that the law should take its own course and when the law DOES take its own course, they become angry.

RD only made use of a provision in Pakistani law.

Lanat hai hum sub Pakistani koom par, what a shame. Next time for money we will sell everything..........I am ashamed to call myself a pakistani.....

Count a million time Laanat from me to.

It was a National matter not just about a god damn family , it was about our nationality and what can or cannot happen in Pakistan.

US just slapped us in the face again , if you cannot feel that then shame on you too !

listen bro, I don't blame you and so many others here for thinking with a head full of emotions. Yeah you can send lanats and shame on people left and right and your identity and whatnot. But emotions are like a bubble, as fast as they develop, they burst just as fast. See if you're feeling the same a week or two from now.

That said, the thought of this being a national matter, then you held RD in your jails for close to two months, longer than any outsider here predicted, you got all the information out of him, ISI is on top of CIA, their agents and network all exposed. So now you have a spy and do you know what countries do to the spies after they've gotten all the information and whatever deals they make? they deport them. So there is your national matter.

Now comes the personal matter, which is the two murders. The families got compensated, though no amount of money can replace their loved ones, but i'd say they've gotten enough their next generation will live a comfortable life off of. In my openion, no one here has the right to judge them for that.

Nothing happend today of a sort that you and many of my countrymen are feeling ashamed of. Diyat is a valid Islamic law which is enforced in Pakistan. It's a norm for people accept blood money for their relatives, we dont judge those families for doing that, we shouldn't judge these two families, too.

I would say Pakistan came out a winner from this episode.

Federal and Provincial governments are corrupt and slave of America.

In my opinion It would be good to see heads roll.

Top officials in Government and Military must pay for treason. They must pay to their own people. People need to demonstrate and destroy the Zardari government... Allah ki lanaat un logo par.

Jiss ne jana tha chala geya...ab koi faida nai han lanat behjne ka....its time for complete change ....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom