What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the US embassy statement, acknowledging the deal. Check the date of the statement. http://bit.ly/hDwbVs

U.S. AMBASSADOR CAMERON MUNTER ON THE PARDON OF RAYMOND DAVIS

March 16, 2011

Islamabad - The families of the victims of the January 27 incident in Lahore have pardoned Raymond Davis. I am grateful for their generosity. I wish to express, once again, my regret for the incident and my sorrow at the suffering it caused.

I can confirm that the United States Department of Justice has opened an investigation into the incident in Lahore.

I wish to express my respect for Pakistan and its people, and my thanks for their commitment to building our relationship, to everyone's benefit. Most of all, I wish to reaffirm the importance that America places in its relationship with Pakistan, and the commitment of the American people to work with their Pakistani counterparts to move ahead in ways that will benefit us all.
U.S. Ambassador Cameron Munter On The Pardon Of Raymond Davis (03/16/2011) - U.S. Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan

oh please keeping in view brutal massacre of Muslims in Gujrat and killing of justice , also since 84 the Sikhs are also looking for justice but nothing has been done so please spare us of your fake dignity talk viz a viz india.

please show us some dignity by giving justice to victims of Bhopal tragedy

Why are you dragging India into this ?

U.S. AMBASSADOR CAMERON MUNTER ON THE PARDON OF RAYMOND DAVIS

March 16, 2011

Islamabad - The families of the victims of the January 27 incident in Lahore have pardoned Raymond Davis. I am grateful for their generosity. I wish to express, once again, my regret for the incident and my sorrow at the suffering it caused.

I can confirm that the United States Department of Justice has opened an investigation into the incident in Lahore.

I wish to express my respect for Pakistan and its people, and my thanks for their commitment to building our relationship, to everyone's benefit. Most of all, I wish to reaffirm the importance that America places in its relationship with Pakistan, and the commitment of the American people to work with their Pakistani counterparts to move ahead in ways that will benefit us all.
U.S. Ambassador Cameron Munter On The Pardon Of Raymond Davis (03/16/2011) - U.S. Embassy Islamabad, Pakistan

We p!ss on this relationship !!!

Are there going to be organized demonstrations? People in Pakistan must demonstrate. All Pakistanis irrespective of belief should demonstrate. People, organize large demonstration in Islamabad and other cities. How can you not?

Took the screenshot, before they updated it.

yes b4 it was 10 March 2011

well time to take the all gora ppl in pakistan into public hand ...yes we need something like what iran ppl did in 1979....
amriki sundi ko maroo

This is what we were expecting from the very start of this case :disagree:

amriki sundi ko maroo
amriki sundi ko maroo
amriki sundi ko maroo
amriki sundi ko maroo

Identify the right stake holders, ask the right questions and please stop playing into the hands of people who incite you. Incitement is not the cure of the problem here.

Million man march karo and sab milke bass thook ke aao unsab pe, khudi bisti se hatt jayenge. I don't support weapons.

Well if a Million march doesn't happen then what i have said will happen , its just a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom