What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shahbaz Sharif has played significant role.
Well done Shahbaz !

2 chicken are out of country as usual, in any important political or social decisions where they sold people's interest.

why only pti..??? where is rest of so called brave nation ...??

PPP/PMLN and allies are guilty , who else will come on the roads than the PTI.

Please go ahead and turn it into a revolt !

How can secularist make these arguments. Even in secular laws and countries one can pay off a family to drop charges or settle outside the court. They act as if secularism would have changed the result of the RD case.

You people are ignoring family was "forced", wife of the victim said she wants "blood for blood" no justice for her? This was a black hand dealing, nothing Shariah or Islamic about that.

Just because money was given to the families, doesn't free RD. He's still a CIA agent still involved in supporting terrorist groups, providing them nuclear information and tech, probably involved in coordinating suicide bombings, unlicensed weapons, espionage, and more...

In secular countries no murder case can be settled out of court since it is a cognizable offence under the law and a police case.

If the victims' families were forced, why have they not come out in the open and said so? Why do they require proxies?

And why have the flown the coop to the US?

Haha... Congratulations...

Today we are reminded of the fact that Pakistan's leaders and its Army can sell their mothers for a few dollars...

Great news... made my day!!!

i think Army cant do anything when government is traitor..! they are already fighting american war on these traitor's order..

larryking.jpg

Read #733

Haha... Congratulations...

Today we are reminded of the fact that Pakistan's leaders and its Army can sell their mothers for a few dollars...

Great news... made my day!!!

main ghusy se 4 packet cigrate phonk gya or tu bhut khush hai yaar . ye kya zulm hai?

You went far from real issue, Issue is more social & political than religious. Don't misinterpret situation. Tell me why you blame on those simple people who came on protest for all this BS Topi Drama played by families of victims?

So for the social & political issue- we are side by side with our bearded Muslim brothers- their extremism and conservative nature is just for religious issues- Tell me- Can you separate the two behaviors?

I suggest you read some news on aaj.tv and in other media so you can understand what kind of social selfishness role played.

If it helps- let me tell you i am glued to the tele since his release-

Given the emotionally charged/frustrated situation, are the victim families safe ? Will a psycho mullah and Gundas attack the family?

????????????????? for wha???
they used their right to pardon and take compansation according to Islamic way so no why would mullahs will be mad

I think its time to get Pakistan out of Saudi influence. They have clearly jeopardized things inside the country in the name of brotherhood, & as it seems, especially in this Raymond Davis affair.

PPP/PMLN and allies are guilty , who else will come on the roads then the PTI.

Please go ahead and turn it into a revolt !

Sharif brother are in london...no PML 's ,,, No Mqm...etc....atleast there is someone like Imran khan who is throwing stones...!

How can secularist make these arguments. Even in secular laws and countries one can pay off a family to drop charges or settle outside the court. They act as if secularism would have changed the result of the RD case.

You people are ignoring family was "forced", wife of the victim said she wants "blood for blood" no justice for her? This was a black hand dealing, nothing Shariah or Islamic about that.

Just because money was given to the families, doesn't free RD. He's still a CIA agent still involved in supporting terrorist groups, providing them nuclear information and tech, probably involved in coordinating suicide bombings, unlicensed weapons, espionage, and more...

Those who have a disease in their minds will blame everything on Islam...

This sick elite section of the Armed forces as well as its political elite is what has given Pakistan a bad name all over the world...

I m sure Zaid Hamid would be in a lot of distress today... haha... Heres the Kartoot of his Army for the whole world to see...

What a shame... what a shame... what a shame

i think Army cant do anything when government is traitor..! they are already fighting american war on these traitor's order..

army and ISI can do much much much they are like owner of country but they just looking bones for eating. isi can shot 50 amercans in a day hai hide there body in minutes but they are not willing to do any thing because poors are die not kiyani's son

@ Imran
Next time , Hakeemullah mahsud will be good choice for voting.
Isn't it ?

I think its time to get Pakistan out of Saudi influence. They have clearly jeopardized things inside the country in the name of brotherhood, & as it seems, especially in this Raymond Davis affair.

Have a free economy and they will rely on "you" , this is what happens when you run on aid. Jiye bhutto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom