What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood Money has been paid by the Saudis, not the Americans.

So there is nothing wrong with Clintons statement.

Read the news again.

Is Raymond Davis a Saudi?. If not, people will still feel outraged because it should be the Americans who are supposed to pay the 'Blood money' because the people who got killed were because of an American not a Saudi.

BTW, can you give a link to the news where it says Saudi have payed the 'Blood Money'. So far the news I have seen nly say that Saudi Arabia played a role in convincing the families of the killed to accept 'Diyat' and pardon Raymond Davis.

Isn't that your profession, hitting nerves.

When was I in favor of him anyway?

But I know the likes of you who spread lies and spite others.

You mark my words.

I will brutally resist what you want to implement.

I promise you that Pakistan will one day be a secular state and intolerant Islamist scum will be dealt with accordingly.

You should not pass away either, I want you to see a Secular state as per the wishes of Jinnah, the great founder of our nation.

This will burn you and your lot with even more hate, anger and inner conflict.

Domination of Islam will come when we prove to the world that we can match anyone in any field, not by persecuting others, killing minorities and spreading hate.

No... domination will come when our people see the true face of people like you who support corrupt leaders and twisted concepts such as secularism... If it is nt Zardari (which btw you defended once during a discussion with myself... just coz he is our President), then it is obviously Musharaf... For someone who supports Musharaf, one does nt even need to make a case of treason... Musharaf and his supporters should be hanged for treason against Pakistan... and that obviously includes you for you have openly supported him!!!

Look whos talking about Jinnah's Pakistan... Jinnah must be turning in his grave for the kind of people making use of his name... heh

We shall see how brutally you resist us... just watch what happens... :)

btw... we can see what your type of people have done to Pakistan... for the record... and in case you did not notice... Pakistan does not run according to Islam!!! rather a secularist party called PPP is in power!!! and before that your great leader Busharaf was in power...

So your dreams for Pakistan have already been realized...

and interestingly... the majority of Pakistanis support the Khilafat in a recent survey that was posted here on this forum by yours truly... Are you saying now that you will resist the majority's desires?? So you do not believe in democracy rather fascism?? dictatorship??

If you respect the wishes of the majority, you would accept the Khilafat... but again... its you T Faz... You think you are above the majority of Pakistan... so you have no respect for them or for their wishes...

I don't find MBQ's deleted post between posts 1024 and 1025 to be either offensive or a 'low quality post'. Or TF's should go as well.

See this is the problem with Pakistan... those who are incharge start behaving as if they are above the law... If my post was offensive, so was TFaz's... but then he is a mod here and I m not...

Is Raymond Davis a Saudi?. If not, people will still feel outraged because it should be the Americans who are supposed to pay the 'Blood money' because the people who got killed were because of an American not a Saudi.

BTW, can you give a link to the news where it says Saudi have payed the 'Blood Money'. So far the news I have seen nly say that Saudi Arabia played a role in convincing the families of the killed to accept 'Diyat' and pardon Raymond Davis.

Read the thread, its all here.

This is the cause of concern and what some of us have been saying for some time.

USA uses Islam for its own goals just like it used Islamic Jihad against the Soviets through Pakistan and Afghanistan.

US looks out for its own interest and for them to achieve their objectives, they utilize Islam in our part of the world.

This is why we should limit Islam in this country and change our foreign policy.

How will you limit Islam in this country?? Tell us your ideas on another thread...

or are trying to become another Salman Taseer?

his extension was due despite US discomfort on him :) bust since a new man would have needed a long time to take up things on ongoing war against militants.
This is one of the possibilities. However, this is lame excuse. American top brass has changed several times during WOT. The changes did not hindered military operations. Just before release of Davis, ISI and CIA had a meeting. Also, this news became prominent around the time of Davis's release. Try to connect the dots.

2. operation is not on cards yet.
It actually is:

Speculations grow about operation in N. Waziristan | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

3. drones were already going on even when RD was in jail.
They almost stopped during trial of Davis. However, as the discord between CIA and ISI eased, the strikes resumed. Fate of Davis was also decided in back door meetings.

4. but yes one thing is notable that is easing of tension already
Tensions eased after we accepted American demands.

How will you limit Islam in this country?? Tell us your ideas on another thread...

or are trying to become another Salman Taseer?

Don't waste my time, I have said before, religion is a personal matter and should be confined to a personal capacity.

And how is that becoming like Salman Taseer anyway?

anyway TFaz... dont want you to feel upset... So if any of my statement has upset you, I apologize and would like you to forgive me...

I would also request you to read the books I sent you... and do not associate Islam with every bloody problem that happens in the world... now now you have to accept that you tend to do that quite a lot... it does not look good on you... (even if you were not a Muslim you should not do this) because Islam is part and parcel of Pakistan... whether you like it or not...

Wish you a good night

Masalam

anyway TFaz... dont want you to feel upset... So if any of my statement has upset you, I apologize and would like you to forgive me...

Apology accepted and I apologize too.

I would also request you to read the books I sent you... and do not associate Islam with every bloody problem that happens in the world... now now you have to accept that you tend to do that quite a lot... it does not look good on you... (even if you were not a Muslim you should not do this) because Islam is part and parcel of Pakistan... whether you like it or not...

This is debatable and you know I will always differ, so leave it at that.

Wish you a good night

Masalam

Good Night.

Walaikum Assalam.

First of all, watch that way you talk to me you Hizbut Tahrir Extremist scum.

Secondly I despise Zardari as much as I despise Islamists.

You sit in Ireland with your Ummah dreams and corrupt the minds of depressed individuals like MythBuster here who thinks this whole world is a British/Freemason conspiracy.

Let me tell you this, I would rather die than watch you impose your intolerant, misogynistic, detestable rule on my country.

I would resist the likes of you till the very end.

Lets see whether you can have achieve.

Every muslim should be Islamist and should dream for Ummah, I have no religious background but i think people like you are big threat , bigger then Zardari to Pakistan.

look at bloody pakistani police which beat pakistanis protesters hell but cant even touch an amercan. this police should be finished forever and rise new force.50% of our problems just for this system. tuf hai aysi police per

11965.jpg

11964.jpg

11963.jpg

11962.jpg

Every muslim should be Islamist and should dream for Ummah, I have no religious background but i think people like you are big threat , bigger then Zardari to Pakistan.

Islamism is political Islam, not personal religious belief, what Islam is supposed to be.

The biggest threat to Pakistan is Jamaat e Islami and its leaders ideology, he called Pakistan NaPakistan.

Ae meray hum-nasheen chal kahin aur chal
Iss chaman main ab apnaa guzaara nahi.
Baat hoti phoolon tak to seh laitay hum
Ab to kaanton pe bhi haq hamaara nahi.

Gulistan ko lahoo ki zaroorat pari
Sab se pehlay hi gardan hamaari kati.
Phir bhi kehtay hain hum se yeh ehl-e-chaman
Yeh chaman hai hamaara tumhaara nahi.

Zaalimon! Apni qismat pe nazaan na ho
Daur badlay gaa yeh waqt ki baat hai.
Wo yaqeenan sunay gaa sadai meri
Kya tumhaara khuda hai hamaara nahi?

look at bloody pakistani police which beat pakistanis protesters hell but cant even touch an amercan. this police should be finished forever and rise new force.50% of our problems just for this system. tuf hai aysi police per
Sir jee if protesters had access to the US consulate that it would have been a big problem,i think people need to hold back and go for march on friday, they need to stand together, Police and Ranger is just doing their job,, and that is to protect the consulate

[Pakistani]-evilX;1578926 said:
Sir jee if protesters had access to the US consulate that it would have been a big problem,i think people need to hold back and go for march on friday, they need to stand together, Police and Ranger is just doing their job,, and that is to protect the consulate

now what i say? hate limits are over in my heart .i cant explain .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom