What's new

Raymond Davis Case: Diyat Paid by Saudi Arabia? US Denies Payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today 1 Raymond Davis got freed for killing Pakistanis tomorrow a hundred Raymond Davis's will be freed. They will keep killing us until we answer them back.

I support Faisal Shehzad!

Today 1 Raymond Davis got freed for killing Pakistanis tomorrow a hundred Raymond Davis's will be freed. They will keep killing us until we answer them back.

Bad choice. if given chance many who are blabbering here will pack their luggage for going to US in no time.

:angry:U.S. did not pay compensation in Raymond Davis case

The U.S. government did not pay any compensation to the families of two Pakistanis killed by Raymond Davis, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday.

"The United States did not pay any compensation," Clinton told reporters in Cairo. Asked who paid the families, she replied: "You will have to ask the families."

Asked if the Pakistani government had paid compensation, the U.S. secretary of state said: "you will have to ask the Pakistani government."

U.S. did not pay compensation in Raymond Davis case | Reuters

zardari019.jpg

no man he atleast faced a trial, and was convicted, so next time things would get taugh for them, we have gained some score on the board, atleast now they cannot operate the way they were...All seeing ISI will watch over them, like someone on tv said 20 RD alike are in ISI custody.

Bhai meri cigratte ki dabbi khatam ho gai hai , ye sochte sochte k Pakistan ki value 20 crore hai...
Rate Zara zaida nhi lag gya...

The U.S. government did not pay any compensation to the families of two Pakistanis killed by Raymond Davis, U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday.

"The United States did not pay any compensation," Clinton told reporters in Cairo. Asked who paid the families, she replied: "You will have to ask the families."

Asked if the Pakistani government had paid compensation, the U.S. secretary of state said: "you will have to ask the Pakistani government."

Hehehehehe, Lolzzz. Pakistani life isn't worthy to be compensated by US money. May be Saudis paid for this compensation.

:lol:

Hillary can suck raymond's D***!

she is stating that RD was forgiven by the families, now he will face charges in USA.

Also, don't forget the fact that Pakistan is a very young country that has developed tremendously over the past 63 years.
I know. And since I am of the opinion that Pakistan started steering the wrong way towards religious fundamentalism soon after independence, just as America steered towards slavery shortly after its independence, I fear that the final battle for Pakistan will be the choice between a bloody civil war of identity (as it was for a U.S.) or, if tyranny is allowed to triumph, a far worse external war with every side armed with nuclear weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom