What's new

RE-name qaddafi stadium now

for god sake you slaves that guy was die like a dog by his own people forget him now . name it iqbal jinaah liaqat fatima edhi any good name man or call it lahore stadium :undecided::undecided::undecided:
Lets rename it after Tony Blair stadium(the murderer of Qaddafi).

I would say lets wait for an year or two, may be we will get a dead politician to name it after him! :angel:
Just my 2 cents!

Why not Shah Hussain,Imran Khan or Jahangir Khan stadium?

yes completely agree please rename it. I dunno why we gush over these f uckin arabs bunch of useless desert dwelling backstabbers I can't believe we have a stadium named after one of their dictators instead of a pakistani or at the very least south asian hero or leader I find it quite embarrassing- meanwhile even dare to suggest naming it after some popular hindu/buddhist or pre-islamic figure who are native peoples of what became pakistan and built some of the most ancient and well known historical places in the country and pakistanis will spit venom .
Enough with the one way relationship these Arabs have never been "ride or die" with us I don't recall hearing any of them come out batting on for us when trump was running his big mouth.
Inferiority complex still running strong in pakistan :tdown:

Unnecessary , becasue the figure of Mr Qadafi was not controversial from Pakistan's stand point innocent man. He may have been a controversial man from some point of view but he was generally a helpful person for various collaborative efforts so I don't think there is any major issue

Even US has confederate leader statues and flags

During the British Raj, the city Lyallpur was named in honour of the then Lieutenant-Governor of Punjab, Sir James Broadwood Lyall, for his services in the colonisation of the lower Chenab Valley.[18] His surname Lyall was joined with "pur" which in old Sanskrit language means city.[19] In the late 1970s, the Government of Pakistanchanged the name of the city from Lyallpur to Faisalabad (meaning City of Faisal), in honour of King Faisal of Saudi Arabia, who made several financial contributions to Pakistan.[20]

Yes it should be named after your father again.

Question Number 1:
Is there a Saudi city named after a Pakistani in honour of our friendship???

Question Number 2:
Even after so much sucking up to your masters, will you ever be granted the same rights as an average Saudi citizen?

Question Number 1:
Is there a Saudi city named after a Pakistani in honour of our friendship???

Question Number 2:
Even after so much sucking up to your masters, will you ever be granted the same rights as an average Saudi citizen?

1-I don't care. Saudis never asked Pakistan to rename it's city after their King.
2-I am born here and Alhamdulilah I live a very good and peaceful life. I consider myself a Pakistani and I feel very proud of it.

Name it Imran Khan stadium for the sake of all the Imran Khans' in Pakistan and in the world.

It was necessary because u have a gutter mentality. You are ready to suck a Britisher c*ck who occupied our land forcibly but despise a Saudi king who has done so much for Pakistan. Yet you live in Saudi like a shameless namak harami Afghani living in Pakistan who barks against us. Now step back and think where you stand before talking about civility. Either you are a hypocrite or a chootiya.
Dil husk kr diya larkay
welldone

I dunno why we gush over these f uckin arabs bunch of useless desert dwelling backstabbers I can't believe we have a stadium named after one of their dictators instead of a pakistani or at the very least south asian hero or leader I find it quite embarrassing

eanwhile even dare to suggest naming it after some popular hindu/buddhist or pre-islamic figure who are native peoples of what became pakistan and built some of the most ancient and well known historical places in the country and pakistanis will spit venom .
Hypocrisy level 101

Why not name the stadium after Justice Khosa, that man should forever remain a mark in the minds of PMLN supporters, whose heartbeat lies in Lahore, just for the "lolz" ... no? :p:

Agree time to change the name of this stadium= Name it EDHI Stadium.

Name it "Malala Stadium".

malala.png

Or "aitzaz ahsan shaheed Stadium"

1527583_1491902211118112_1262089647_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom