What's new

Reasons for you to congratulate me!

Congrats man.

Growing up in being a man is the best of all life stages :enjoy:

Thanks bro! I really enjoy it!

WTF? :woot: So you've been driving around without a valid driving license? Jeeez! You my friend are a law breaker! You'll make a dandy politician instead of an engineer!

Ok, just joking! Congrats on your achievements especially on reaching 3000 posts on PDF....And you still had the time to study for your exams! :lol:

Thanks bro!

cong-rats buddy..........i haven't complited my 3000 post yet but comlited b.tech two year back and still dont have driving licence 'gandhi ji hai na'

cong-rats buddy..........i haven't complited my 3000 post yet but comlited b.tech two year back and still dont have driving licence 'gandhi ji hai na'
U joined in dec last year and still 31 posts. man, before u reach 3000 posts most of us will retire from pdf:rofl:

CONGRATS MATE :)
but aren't you a bit old to be just getting your license now?

i only congratulate on peoples marriage..
Bachelors....no good

I have made a few achievements recently and i feel like sharing it with you guys!
1. I crossed 3000 posts in PDF!
2. I passed my first year B.E Mech. with 8.8 Grade points. Now in second year!
3.Got my driving license! Even though i used drive and ride,now i can officially do it!
Are you taking Thermodynamics and Vibrational Mechanics next semester? These can be killer courses.

congrats buddy..in btw i got placed yesterday..!!!! my final yr :)) i am senior to u :D

Badhiya hai.. lage raho...

Keep posting, screwing up at studies and proposing to Crush(es)... Been there done those.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom