Reaction score
Country
India
Reasons to love Afghans

FB_IMG_1699977850632.jpg

@LegionnairE

@Trailer23

Last edited:
Afghanistanis are Muslims, so naturally we Pakistanis think better of them and vice versa.

I have met many Afghanistanis in mosques. Usually they think better of Pakistanis. They may not like some of our government's decisions, but usually they think better of Pakistanis.

No they hate to core these guys called in Islam as Munafiq by our prophet PBUH
I have met Afghanistanis in our mosques. They said they do not like some of our government's decisions. But other than that, they see Pakistan as their 2nd home.

No they hate to core these guys called in Islam as Munafiq by our prophet PBUH
Wrong I have met Afghanistanis in our mosques. Usually they think better of Pakistanis.

I have met Afghanistanis in our mosques. They said they do not like some of our government's decisions. But other than that, they see Pakistan as their 2nd home.

Wrong I have met Afghanistanis in our mosques. Usually they think better of Pakistanis.

Yet they still cause fassad, blow up mosques and schools, attack Pakistani police, army and bases

Yeahhhhhh we don't want the friendship of these kinds of people

Afghanis are good liars, they are like snakes.

When the time comes these words won't mean anything.

Afghan mahajirs are just foot soldiers for Taliban expansion

Those are only a few bad apples.

Yeah but the rest of the community remains silent, or actively supports those bad apples

Even if they are not actively involved in deshatgardi, just turning a blind eye to family, tribal members partaking in endless fassad is not tolerable

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom