What's new

Reasons to love Afghans

A black hole. It's like...these people don't want progress. Of course not all of them,but most of them I don't think to progress.
The whole country is cursed, disgusting, degenenerate pedophiles. If I had the power I would genocide them all.

Fucking cleanse the whole place with napalm.

So what?

Many people I know in Pakistan do that

Guess you should love us ?

Then why doesn't India take all the deported Afghans from Pakistan?

Cos they know they are trash .. it takes one to know one

Afghanistanis are Muslims, so naturally we Pakistanis think better of them and vice versa.

I have met many Afghanistanis in mosques. Usually they think better of Pakistanis. They may not like some of our government's decisions, but usually they think better of Pakistanis.

Those are Few and far between

A black hole. It's like...these people don't want progress. Of course not all of them,but most of them I don't think to progress.
Shut up idiot. Afghanistan is Afghan Taliban's country. They can do what they please in Afghanistan.

No to Racism and hate , sorry

Afghanistan is just another muslim nation respect other Muslim

I will never accept that few bad apples can represent whole nation

Many children who worked in Pakistan as child labourer , and lived honest lives I respect their courage to try to earn a living they did not choose to be refugee , they were tested in this life with challenges

I am against any forceful removal of people living in Pakistan's society peacefully and paying taxes I do believe the people should go back , if the war is over.

The whole concept of Pakistan was to have place for Muslims to practice their faith and live lives with other people, racism and picking out one ethnicity seems against that principle , the fundamental principle of Pakistan's creation

It is against Muslim/Islamic values to discriminate based on ethnicity any Muslims or even Minorities

Last edited:
If you Indians love afghanis that much, we have about 5 million of them we can sell you cheap

We do not love anyone except ourselves. Our goodwill for Afghanistan cricketers is due to their mutual respect for the Indian people and our country. The rest of the love and all the silly media release is for public consumption only.

There are a good section of people in India, including me, who aspire and wish India and Pakistan just live in peace. That does not mean, I will be less Hindu or Pakistan will be less with their religion. Nation and society and their relationship are not necessarily to be absolute in nature. The best example would be India and China or India - Bangladesh.

We do not have to really love each other to behave as normal human beings. As a mature nation, we can simply commit to not harming each other, that would be enough for both countries to grow.

So what?

Many people I know in Pakistan do that

Guess you should love us ?

Cos they know they are trash .. it takes one to know one

Those are Few and far between

Why do not you think, that there are a good number of Hindus( I have to state to avoid any ambiguity) who like many good people in Pakistan?

The whole country is cursed, disgusting, degenenerate pedophiles. If I had the power I would genocide them all.

Fucking cleanse the whole place with napalm.

Wow...you are really on a killing spree today I think you need to revisit whatever you have mentioned in your post. Just because you do not like it, you will go in genocide mode...seriously????

Chutya troll thread
images (14).jpeg

@-=virus=-

Looks like Indians are new to the concept of charity. Paying a street beggar makes news.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom