What's new

Receipe of HUGE failure: Pitting Pak army against ALL parties at once

FaujHistorian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pak army made a quick work of TTP in Wazirastan. During this time they were focused on ONE objective.

Result: Phenomenal success

In Balochistan: Pak army has been focused on one objecive and one party - BLA
Result: Great success

In Karachi: Pak army is being pushed into fight with two parties MQM and PPP
this is not going to work.

yes PPP is involved in corruption.
But Liyari the hotbed of PPP related goons is now under control.
Res of Karachi has hotspots of MQM. They too seemed to be under control.

Now is the time to consolidate these gains. So people realize the outcome for at least a year.

After raids on key offices, I doubt people will do open china cutting. So thigns will be OK for a while.

I feel, Pak army should not take on any more political parties. Otherwise there will be a lot of victimhood and MQM and PPP will become even more strong.

Just stop their bhatta mafias and keep an eye on them.

That's it. help create enough peace that other parties can take roots in Karachi and in Sindh. That will be the best thing to do and wait until next elections, so people can themselves kick out the corrrupt political parties.

I mean what was the best thing to do with PPP corruption? Well the elections of 2013.

the way it is going, it may reduce further in 2018 down to minority even in intrior Sindh.

Same way MQM should not be hounded any more. They too are on their way out in 2018 and will no longer be majority party in Sindh urban.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @cat

Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist

Pak army made a quick work of TTP in Wazirastan. During this time they were focused on ONE objective.

Now is the time to consolidate these gains. So people realize the outcome for at least a year.

After raids on key offices, I doubt people will do open china cutting. So thigns will be OK for a while.

I feel, Pak army should not take on any more political parties. Otherwise there will be a lot of victimhood and MQM and PPP will become even more strong.

That's it. help create enough peace that other parties can take roots in Karachi and in Sindh. That will be the best thing to do and wait until next elections, so people can themselves kick out the corrrupt political parties.

I mean what was the best thing to do with PPP corruption? Well the elections of 2013.

the way it is going, it may reduce further in 2018 down to minority even in intrior Sindh.

Same way MQM should not be hounded any more. They too are on their way out in 2018 and will no longer be majority party in Sindh urban.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @cat

Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi, @Patriots, @karachiite_pacifist

I agree. Let make this clear I don't think any political party is clean 100%. I am PTI supporter but I know some of them no doubt have fingers in the till. So it is no point in expecting spotless clean country straight away. I want murderers, organized crime, major corruption and in particular any party with foreign connections to be sorted out as they pose a a threat to national security. So yes, I would prefer if Pak Army keeps it's focus and does not outsretcgh itself.

Fauji keep us posted on Karachi. You and Wajsal are my eyes and ears in Karachi. You both appear to be above party affiliation .... !!!

Ps. Some people here are so gone that if "blubber of fat" Althaf killed somebody on Clifton Beach with 100,000 people watching it they would still deny it as "saazish".

Last edited:
It seems they (Army) are also worried about public opinion - if the operation is done step by step, one party/criminal group at a time, everyone starts crying and whining about victimization and discrimination.

The Army should definitely not take on political parties - but they must, should and will target the parties' militant wings. If that means the party starts whining a little, then so be it.

Consolidating for now may be a good step. Or, it may result in the criminals regaining momentum. Too many variables, too few of which we know for sure - let's hope the Army makes the right decision.

It seems they (Army) are also worried about public opinion - if the operation is done step by step, one party/criminal group at a time, everyone starts crying and whining about victimization and discrimination.

The Army should definitely not take on political parties - but they must, should and will target the parties' militant wings. If that means the party starts whining a little, then so be it.

Consolidating for now may be a good step. Or, it may result in the criminals regaining momentum. Too many variables, too few of which we know for sure - let's hope the Army makes the right decision.
I second you on this one. You will notice that the very basic of the basic arguments among our khandaan relatives and even MQM supporting members on PDF is that the army is going only after MQM. if they are still claiming this when daily sunni tehreek, PPPP, Amn Comittee and other organizations members are also being targetted then think what they would cry when only MQM would be targetted. They would be calling for the end of Pakistan.

I strongly believe that the army/rangers should go after each and every threat, from whereever it may rise. Also in Balochistan army is also going after the sectarian outfits like the lashkar e jhangvi and ahl e sunnat wal jamaat.

I think half the problem lies in the fact that much of the political parties do not have patriotism that leads them on. Instead they have trivial concerns like ethnicity and sect. This is making it difficult for us to unite. For example MQM, ANP, PPPP and even Reham Khan has displayed anti pakistani sentiment.

Sorry but they are fed up of corrupt morons and this entire system has to go.

That is important advice. The Army can act as a security force, but it can never replace effective civilian government, and that can be created by a robust political process only.

O

A Pandora box has been already opend up , now what looks like you want to push PAKARMY be seen siding with , few political parties just because of your imaginary & fake fear factors?
You don't think it will bounce back in the form of discrimination of few ?
& would not be seen fair & just for others ?
& you think all the targeted ones will be quite ?
Its about time for PAKARMY to go after every stupid croupt , terrorist or its supporters in the country , to restore a great state ?
Any single party left alone on any , reasons will be seen & written in the history as the beneficiary of the military leadership of its times ?
& ;all the hard work done till now will be wasted !
BTW , every political govt in the country has its political & civil rights to reform the LEAs opreational capabilities & its procedure through checks & balances ?

I second you on this one. You will notice that the very basic of the basic arguments among our khandaan relatives and even MQM supporting members on PDF is that the army is going only after MQM. if they are still claiming this when daily sunni tehreek, PPPP, Amn Comittee and other organizations members are also being targetted then think what they would cry when only MQM would be targetted. They would be calling for the end of Pakistan.

I strongly believe that the army/rangers should go after each and every threat, from whereever it may rise. Also in Balochistan army is also going after the sectarian outfits like the lashkar e jhangvi and ahl e sunnat wal jamaat.

I think half the problem lies in the fact that much of the political parties do not have patriotism that leads them on. Instead they have trivial concerns like ethnicity and sect. This is making it difficult for us to unite. For example MQM, ANP, PPPP and even Reham Khan has displayed anti pakistani sentiment.
& you think patriotism only can be displayed by marrying Jemima gold smith ?lolzz

Any single party left alone on any , reasons will be seen & written in the history as the beneficiary of the military leadership of its times ?

Altaf Bori wala is single party.

So if the bori wala's hands are chopped, and Bori-bun dead bodies stop, what do you think?

Is it good or bad.

Love Army Jawans. Only our army can achieve such goals. It's the only army who is fighting in every directing and Alhamdullilah is most successful army.:pakistan:

Go and ask the bori-bund laashein how 'imaginary and fake' their ''fear factors'' are.
Go & check that , operations like that since late 80s keep bringing us , in more voilent clashes ?
Military operations can't be replaced as the real political solutions ?
Learn it ? Kid

Yeah.

The fatso will soon say all that was imaginary.

MQM is in reality KKF.
& altaf been Hanged ?lolzz
I mean PTI & its fans both are just another joke of their times ?
BTW kpk Minster been caught ?
So again , karama is hitting PTI the angel s party with in swinging effect ?
When whole 30 years are not enough to procecute a political enemy , fools often make the situation worse by using military as alternative ?

So if the bori wala's hands are chopped, and Bori-bun dead bodies stop, what do you think?

Is it good or bad.
It really feel funny , that single guy & his party can't be proven wrong in the court of law in Pakistan & abroad has generated so much hate after Hitler to Jews ?
That's what PTI fans feel like what?
Thread after thread , operation after opreation , what they got ?
NA 246 ?lolzzzz

Is it good or bad.
30 years are gone , in that stupid thinking ?
Wasted money of the peoples of Pakistan ?
BTW inciting violence is a serious offence in PDF rule book ?

So my friend is telling that kill the lower scum and let the organizers and looters free. Those who actually planned the killing, to whom all the bhatta money goes should be spared, only kill the hired goons, so after some time those killers and looter will pop again when will they get the chance.

There isn't much public support for the both the PPP and MQM, all knows what they are/were up to.

If the country is to be saved then kill all the cancer, not just the selected part.

How strange it is that only peaceful part of Pakistan is A.K!

FATA will rise again to fight until the drones are not stopped. It's the Pashtoon warrior spirit of revenge. Unislamic custom, but they still have it.
Baluchistan is burning because of Indian and terrorist separatists.
Sindh is burning because of MQM and PPP.

The Indians are not going to dare to attack us in A.K, so redeploy the forces and crush the terrorists once and for all!

Stop playing with the terrorists!

Back
Top Bottom