What's new

Receipe of HUGE failure: Pitting Pak army against ALL parties at once

Baldia JIT in Trash box.
9-0 raid weapon discovery Amir bail out with others, fail miserably.
Saulat Mirza confession drama end.
Rai RAW agents fade out.
Dr.Imran farooq so called killers arrested twice with handlers still in cold freeze corner.
BBC masaladar RAW bomb finish with a little THUSS sound.
Now...... Nothing to bring up and an old Think Tank start every after a day few back fire brain farts to attract anti MQM to come join him on his chawlen.
Suggesting Army please please keep bombing on Sind the city of sinners and spare rest of Pakistan where only angles are living. Shabash Shabash old tank. It's same mentality which S.Sharif shows once that time he beg TTP to spare Punjab but you are allowed to bomb all Pakistan. In your case you suggesting please spare other parties ( the reason you give is a darbari approach of think ) and in your mind was save the Takhte Lahore aka PMLN kingdom.
Old tank sahib MQM working despite under a siege( politically ) all it's main leader ship working freely even their dozens sector in charge arrested on baseless charges.
AH bail out twice during all this current anti MQM movement saga.
PMLN revenge political is not a new thing they are not progressive minded could think mitti pao and move on, they also forgot that they left more three years, Allah know better who take over next but I wish whoever after PMLN thugs took the charge collect every single looted single pai from them and send all family of Shareef brothers to their real country Saudia where they live as slaves.
@ Fauji Historian Pahji my this little long post have another reason. Stop me tagging to discuss on Pak dirty politics as last Ashra of Ramdhan and I'm avoiding to go throw on stinky hateful discussions again and again.
Hope to see you after Ramdhan. My prayers in Ramadan with lot other also May Allah make all corrupt politicians beggars show some of His mercy to bring us out from the mess created by hypocrites corrupt politicians Ameen and peace.

Go and ask the bori-bund laashein how 'imaginary and fake' their ''fear factors'' are.

Actually my countrymen don't know how did bori pack culture started and who did do it against whom ... My nation always go after propaganda :disagree:

Baldia JIT in Trash box.
Saulat Mirza confession drama end.
Rai RAW agents fade out.
Dr.Imran farooq so called killers arrested twice with handlers still in cold freeze corner.
Now...... Nothing to bring up and an old Think Tank start every after a day few back fire brain farts to attract anti MQM to come join him on his chawlen.
Suggesting Army please please keep bombing on Sind the city of sinners and spare rest of Pakistan where only angles are living. Shabash Shabash old tank. It's same mentality which S.Sharif shows once that time he beg TTP to spare Punjab but you are allowed to bomb all Pakistan. In your case you suggesting please spare other parties ( the reason you give is a darbari approach of think ) and in your mind was save the Takhte Lahore aka PMLN kingdom.
Old tank sahib MQM working despite under a siege( politically ) all it's main leader ship working freely even their dozens sector in charge arrested on baseless charges.
AH bail out twice during all this current anti MQM movement saga.
PMLN revenge political is not a new thing they are not progressive minded could think mitti pao and move on, they also forgot that they left more three years, Allah know better who take over next but I wish whoever after PMLN thugs took the charge collect every single looted single pai from them and send all family of Shareef brothers to their real country Saudia where they live as slaves.
@ Fauji Historian Pahji my this little long post have another reason. Stop me tagging to discuss on Pak dirty politics as last Ashra of Ramdhan and I'm avoiding to go throw on stinky hateful discussions again and again.
Hope to see you after Ramdhan. My prayers in Ramadan with lot other also May Allah make all corrupt politicians beggars show some of His mercy to bring us out from the mess created by hypocrites corrupt politicians Ameen and peace.

My bro @FaujHistorian is getting frustrated day by day :omghaha: I don't what he expresses .......

Actually my countrymen don't know how did bori pack culture started and who did do it against whom ... My nation always go after propaganda :disagree:
One of my post deleted once I indicate towards Bori inventors and it's worst period, and personally my self don't wanna dig this horrific events, let them blame to complete their khud Lazati they never tired of it. Seems Fauji Bhai getting $200 for anti PTI and $500 for each anti MQM thread. His and Nowegien love for country we all knows, keep silent on taking side with Jews and Hindus on Palestine/Kasmir issue, yet they don't miss any chance to label us traitors, sorry to be rude but that what I observe both of them in various threads regarding the issues I mention.

Im sorry but only blind and ignorant ppl cant see the law and order gains made in karachi over the last few months and it doesnt take rocket science to see their is a correlation btw the Rangers operation and various parties member raids/arrests

So my friend is telling that kill the lower scum and let the organizers and looters free. Those who actually planned the killing, to whom all the bhatta money goes should be spared, only kill the hired goons, so after some time those killers and looter will pop again when will they get the chance.

There isn't much public support for the both the PPP and MQM, all knows what they are/were up to.

If the country is to be saved then kill all the cancer, not just the selected part.
Sure no public support for MQM or PPP ?
Can any other party specially bassed in punjab can win against both in rural or urban Sindh?
Both PTI & PMLn are same as regional parties as others to different provinces , but calling both croupted & making prapogandas against their so called crimes , may lead to a bigger problem sooner or later ?

Going after criminals means going after a certain party or etc, etc in Karachi or any other place so be it. We need to curb out these elements. Be it in MQM, PPP or even PTI. How can people justify what these people have been doing, what a shame.
Are you retarded or something. 5 to 6 convicted killer's were caught, with illegal weapons too. You people surprise me.
So when is MQM suing BBC?

Going after criminals means going after a certain party or etc, etc in Karachi or any other place so be it. We need to curb out these elements. Be it in MQM, PPP or even PTI. How can people justify what these people have been doing, what a shame.

Are you retarded or something. 5 to 6 convicted killer's were caught, with illegal weapons too. You people surprise me.

So when is MQM suing BBC?
When ever IMRAN is ready to say sorry to NAJAM SEHTI for lying indiscriminately about 35 punctures ?

When ever IMRAN is ready to say sorry to NAJAM SEHTI for lying indiscriminately about 35 punctures ?
How is that in anyway related to the topic? that's what people of your intelligence do, bring in PTI because you can't find any justification for what MQM has done. No reply to my post, eh? no worries, you can't find a reply to the truth.

How is that in anyway related to the topic? that's what people of your intelligence do, bring in PTI because you can't find any justification for what MQM has done. No reply to my post, eh? no worries, you can't find a reply to the truth.
& you think attacking national institutions &, making a protest of 126 days with all the fake reasons like 35 punctures was the national interests of Pakistan , which was followed by imran khan &, his disc team ?
Peoples of Pakistan asks from where he got so much wealth to spend on dharnas , dances etc etc ?
&, how MQM is related to the topic ?
Which tried to target in your post ?
Its about in general that pak army should clean the mess where ever it exists but you have one eyed view which be gains &, ends with MQM only ?
Justice should be done to all levels & to each & every one be it PTI or MQM ?
No one be spared or given walk covers this time ?

Peoples of Pakistan asks from where he got so much wealth to spend on dharnas , dances etc etc ?
I thk u dont know PTI is the only party whose financial accounts are audited and published and they r auditied by Pakistan's biggest Audit firm
Please show me any other parties financial statements independently verified by a respected audit firm

I thk u dont know PTI is the only party whose financial accounts are audited and published and they r auditied by Pakistan's biggest Audit firm
Please show me any other parties financial statements independently verified by a respected audit firm

ECP seeks PTI foreign funding details - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

ECP seeks PTI foreign funding details - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

PTI member seeks probe into misuse of party funds - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

I don't know how long you have been a PTI party member or supporter but there are serious questions regarding PTI ,s fundings specially about dharnas ?
Still all this massive funding wasn't touched by our investigative agencies but you can try to find links of IMRANs tour to england just before its dam dharna ?
Its expected the whole , findings were from gold smiths family which works as a front public limited in Europe for Israelis ?
I am not blaming but investigation s must be done ?
& as the thread title suggested wrongly to spare few political parties because it will create a political mayhem ?
I dont agree with that idea ?
For me , from PTI to MQM they all are just doing the same thing a different levels with different styles .

& you think attacking national institutions &, making a protest of 126 days with all the fake reasons like 35 punctures was the national interests of Pakistan , which was followed by imran khan &, his disc team ?
Again with PTI. If you hate PTI go cry somewhere else, go cry with pistol walay baba(AH).
&, how MQM is related to the topic ?
Which tried to target in your post ?
You retard. Read the OP. Educate yourself.
Its about in general that pak army should clean the mess where ever it exists but you have one eyed view which be gains &, ends with MQM only ?
And PPP. In Karachi MQM is the main player, so you do agree that MQM has criminal elements but you are not willing to take action against them because only MQM is being targeted, in your opinion. Genius!
Justice should be done to all levels & to each & every one be it PTI or MQM ?
When was the last time we heard a target killer from PTI was caught. OR PTI accused of Killing etc, etc number of people.

Again with PTI. If you hate PTI go cry somewhere else, go cry with pistol walay baba(AH).

You retard. Read the OP. Educate yourself.

And PPP. In Karachi MQM is the main player, so you do agree that MQM has criminal elements but you are not willing to take action against them because only MQM is being targeted, in your opinion. Genius!

When was the last time we heard a target killer from PTI was caught. OR PTI accused of Killing etc, etc number of people.

If & when all the mess from who ever it would be cleaned I I'll give my all support to PAKARMY ?
Criminals can be found in any where & in any party ?
Be it PTI the political wing of Ttp or MQM ?
You got grow up brains ?kid
Pti s lethal support to the killers of 60,000 Pakistanis still on record giving them office spaces ?
A 17 years school boy can't get the reality cause lack of his exeperinces ?
That's why he can't match a high level forum like PDF ?
Stop of being a biased shamuck ?here

If & when all the mess from who ever it would be cleaned I I'll give my all support to PAKARMY ?
Criminals can be found in any where & in any party ?
Be it PTI the political wing of Ttp or MQM ?
You got grow up brains ?kid
Pti s lethal support to the killers of 60,000 Pakistanis still on record giving them office spaces ?
A 17 years school boy can't get the reality cause lack of his exeperinces ?
That's why he can't match a high level forum like PDF ?
Stop of being a biased shamuck ?here
Please learn some basic English first. Then i will debate with you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom