Behrain, Swat:
438751036_315c793997_o.jpg

Swat Valley:
beautiful+mountains+of+swat+valley.jpg

beautiful+view+of+falaksair.jpg

1319285930g1c5dEE.jpg

Kalam Glacier:
pic_swatvalley-kalamglacier.jpg

Yeah Those basterds were inside in the resort.I ask there from the locals and they said that it was army who destroy the resort bcoz they(terrorist) were hide inside.

BeFore..

After

No More Chairlefts.Chairlefts were destroyed by those Basterds.

Xeric Bhai can you tell us more about the quoted part?
Your area of expertise.

Xeric Bhai can you tell us more about the quoted part?
Your area of expertise.

Let me try to explain this by an example;

The TTP was destroying 'girls' school since the very beginning. They destroyed thousands of school and once when they were confronted by Mullahs and media (intellectuals) with a reason that even Islam (Sharia) allows education to women, so which kinda Islam (Sharia) do these TTP guys propose whereby they destroy educational institutes? So as a result these thugs were flabbergasted (as they had no answer to the query) and placed the whole thing on the Army by saying that as the Army (usually) occupy these schools (ofcourse during the war the schools were closed and a few were utilized by the military to house itself - sure unlike the American Army, out Army do not construct VIP guestrooms for their soldiers during war), therefore we (the TTP) targets such schools and destroy them.

Now this only shows the thickheadness of these TTP guys who forgot that they have been destroying schools well before the military operation had started (when no Army was deployed in Swat) and also that does the Army houses itself in "girls' schools only, because it was only the girls schools that were being blown up by them? Mere (poor) propaganda by these thugs, and i feel sorry for those who fall prey to it.

well these are the same guys who thrashed actors and singers in Swat; but when indoctrinated children (mostly boys, but also some girls) were singing jihadi chants and dressing and acting like militants they were given thumbs up by the ttp types

ttp has nothing to offer to the country except death, destruction and ignorance......so it's good that Swat has been rid of sewer rats. Roaches. Mildew and scum.

Now this only shows the thickheadness of these TTP guys who forgot that they have been destroying schools well before the military operation had started (when no Army was deployed in Swat) and also that does the Army houses itself in "girls' schools only, because it was only the girls schools that were being blown up by them? Mere (poor) propaganda by these thugs, and i feel sorry for those who fall prey to it.

They were targeting the girls education of Pakistani rural areas.. that was indeed the best recipe to destroy Pakistan.

I don't think those bastards were thick headed... and similarly those who destroy Pakistani institutions in the name of democracy.

They both know very well where does they lead to Pakistan by their cleverly structured acts.

Now look above.. what was the point in destroying ski resort? IMO... nothing but hate towards Pakistan as general.

Is it cold in summer too? What is best month to visit, how long will it take if someone plan to go by road from Karachi & any highway/motorway goes there?

Inshallah i will visit this heaven atleast once in life time, i've heard alot lot about Swat, Chitral, Gilgit Baltistan etc since my childhood & the pictures i've saw are more than my expectations what i used to thought. It looks exteremly beautiful, huge meadows on the foots of great mountains with beautiful forest type trees & flowing rivers & lakes behind them, it is heaven on earth. I'm proud these are parts of Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

I can sleep in these open fields whole day. It is exteremly beautiful.

I have visited Swat valley twice, best time to visit is after March, that's when the snow starts to thaw. I took the dare of jumping into river Swat, even in June, I couldn't stay in water for more than some five minutes. The whole valley is breathtaking but one place to visit before dying is Mahodand Lake.(image)

pak.png

yes early-spring is BY FAR the best time of year to visit (in my opinion)

it's paradise on earth.....kind of like Chitral

yes early-spring is BY FAR the best time of year to visit (in my opinion)

it's paradise on earth.....kind of like Chitral

Dude, if you go to a place called Siri Paya in Kaghan valley, you will just want a one way ticket....man you can hear the grass grow and the magical blue mist descends down the valley.

Asia;s switzerland without any doubt we thanl you ALMIGHTY ALLAH that you gave us freedom and beautyfull country but we did not did justice with the country and your blessings we are sorry for this

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Asia;s switzerland without any doubt we thank you ALMIGHTY ALLAH that you gave us freedom and beautyfull country but we did not did justice with the country and your blessings we are sorry for this

Is it cold in summer too? What is best month to visit, how long will it take if someone plan to go by road from Karachi & any highway/motorway goes there?

Inshallah i will visit this heaven atleast once in life time, i've heard alot lot about Swat, Chitral, Gilgit Baltistan etc since my childhood & the pictures i've saw are more than my expectations what i used to thought. It looks exteremly beautiful, huge meadows on the foots of great mountains with beautiful forest type trees & flowing rivers & lakes behind them, it is heaven on earth. I'm proud these are parts of Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

I can sleep in these open fields whole day. It is exteremly beautiful.

Yes its Cold there in summer too.If you want to go to Swat then i dont no from Karachi but from Isb it will take around about 5 hours Drive.

If you want to Go to Shugran Seri payee in Kaghan Valley then it will take 3 hours from Isb.

About MahoDand ! Mahodand is in Kalam.And it will take more then 12 hours Bcoz Swat 5 hours then from swat to kalam will take almost 5 hours Bcoz the road is destroyed by floods and Mahodand is after kalam.

MalamJabba Will take around about 7 Hours from ISB.

But i will suggest you all the war effected area s of Swat which were never seen before neither shown on Tv Before.Which are realy Beautiful.

Like Matta , Darmai , Pio Char , Shawar , etc.

From Swat you can visit MALAM JABBA, Khwaza khela, Madain, Miandum, Bahrain, Kalam, Mahodand, PioChar, Marguzar. Shangla.

If you want to see Kaghan Then You hav to go to AbotAbbad Mansehra and then Bala kot Shugran Siree pyaree, Naran Kaghan, Bisham .

Back
Top Bottom