Do you guys take hot showers or cold?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lastofthepatriots

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I ask this because I am curious. As a child I would take blisteringly hot showers even during the Summer. As I grew up, I started appreciating ice cold showers which I still do today. After coming from work or the gym, I always take ice cold showers. Even waking up for work, I prefer an ice cold shower. It wakes the nervous system, and to be honest after the initial minute of shock feels quite nice.

Your preference and why?

I ask this because I am curious. As a child I would take blisteringly hot showers even during the Summer. As I grew up, I started appreciating ice cold showers which I still do today. After coming from work or the gym, I always take ice cold showers. Even waking up for work, I prefer an ice cold shower. It wakes the nervous system, and to be honest after the initial minute of shock feels quite nice.

Your preference and why?

Sir G I would recommend you hot showers after exercise , baqi time aap ki apni sawabdeed hai . aur nervous system wali logic kafi funny hai lol:omghaha:
For me in Winter hot and in Summer lukewarm

Your preference and why?
it would depend on the time of the day as both as there own effect on the body ------
* in mornings i prefer the cold shower as it really contracts the body muscles & for once shakes you all up ---- open ups your body & eyes

* during day -- cold in summer for refreshing or post Gym ---- soothes the soreness in muscles

* evening / night - post work --- i take the warm water as it relaxes all the muscles & takes away all that dirt--- opens up pores in your body & allow the bacteria trapped skin to washout ----

I love cold water especially in Middle east where the weather is 8 months cold only. But above all i love WELL WATER which extremely Cold in summer and natural

Han tu bara hero hai lastofthe patriots jo sardi may bhi thanday paani say nahata hai. Inj dee gallan uttay kurian nee phansdeen

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom