What's new

Reliance Jio will have lowest data rates in the world, Mukesh Ambani

I meant on my JIO sim .

All companies in India are national . they give you coverage almost everywhere, but charge you when you are travelling out of your circle, Most people have two sims to keep work and personal life apart.
Wow, I quoted Airtel 4G speed.
Reliance Gio is currently under preview phase, may be after official rollout speed may be go down.

Profit through numbers and becoming economical. Well done Mukesh Bhai :P

I hope Airtel, Aircel, and Vodafone suffer the onslaught and come out as better competitors. And then there is BSNL :P

KAR LO DUNIYA MUTHI :P ME

lolz what BSNL? Let private companies have all the headache.....guys in BSNL and MTNL offices will never lose their chai and samosa no matter what comes and go...

LOL, the employee at the highter posts are now visiting resellers for sim and recharge top up.

and what about quality of service? Indians business are always looking at cutting cost as the cheapest tactic of expanding business...

and what about quality of service? Indians business are always looking at cutting cost as the cheapest tactic of expanding business...

Those days are gone. Indian consumer is pampered by companies from across the world. Intense competition will make sure that quality will be there.

Investment in Indian telecom is risky business,it's hard to recoup investments with the prices which people expect.

Just temme do you have any service in your home or adopted country where you can watch a HD movie while travelling which starts immediately without any lag and you forward to an hour it plays immediately without any buffering. Immediately you jump 10 minutes more and again back 1 hour it runs smoothly from that time you select all while traveling in a traffic jam in peak hours in the middle of the city?

Same experience out on highways. Can any country has this capability?

Wow, I quoted Airtel 4G speed.
Reliance Gio is currently under preview phase, may be after official rollout speed may be go down.
One of my many sims is an airtel . i find the service crap!!!!!
You have constant call disconnects and the so called 4g speeds is slower then my idea 3g .

Man, is Reliance spending some money. Surely this is not profitable, and they are doing this to capture market share quickly!

Back
Top Bottom