What's new

Religious Census 2011 sucks: Hindu population may even now be overstated

There is a huge difference between educated muslims, who vote for what makes sense and uneducated muslims who live and breed like they just care about the number of voters they can produce
I am 100% agree with you good thing is the pop of those Muslims are increasing

He is my Pakistani brother. All muslims of the subcontinent are Pakistani. :pakistan:
i totally agree with you. please hurry and take all of your pakistani brothers like @mujhaidind to pakistan.:enjoy:

actually he needs some police treatment, I have seen some of his comments, he don't believe in Indian constitution, he is a traitor.
And there are more like him who don't respect their country's law.
i dont take retards like @mujhaidind seriously neither you should.
just read his posts for little fun and forget him. its useless to reply him seriously.

Last edited:
Marrying non muslim girls and asking them to become muslim is a form of conversion only.
oh yes we are the evil love jihad people.... seriously that was all that was left to see someone who believes that...

Is the official state wise religious demographic data released yet? I don't see any link anywhere in the blogpost nor in the Indian Express page which it quotes? Is there any actual official data or is this just another bull.
links and proof... Do not be foolish the media gives no proof... and no one bothers to ask

since when does Muslims started voting for development.
with this thinking you say you treat equally... wonderful to see...

There is a huge difference between educated muslims, who vote for what makes sense and uneducated muslims who live and breed like they just care about the number of voters they can produce
poverty and rural settings increase the number of children. Get some basic knowledge on demographics and the factors that effect them.

well in my state out of two candidates if one happens to be a GOAT and other is Hindu molslems would vote for a Goat and even campaign for it.
u can not spell yet you think you can understand muslim voters.. that is so idiotic i wonder where to start with your post

and who will feed the voters, who will give them employment, from where they will get money for higher education, forget education who will buy uniform for them to go to a quality school.
You are a pure idiot who just want to go in the 7th century and establish an empire, where all will be dumb Jihadi,
be it hindu or muslim, the population should be controlled, otw India will suffer and suffer alot, mark my words.
This guy is not Muslim . read his post carefully , he is anti India.

daaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and you will be doing that out of fear if growing Muslim population lolzzzz rondooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Jana ji
What's your favorite word
Let me guess......rondooos right

wow really ?when?

As soon as the are done deporting 20 Million illegal Bangladeshi.

well in my state out of two candidates if one happens to be a GOAT and other is Hindu molslems would vote for a Goat and even campaign for it.

But i make an exception for shiyas

If a goat get elected over a Hindu, that would look really bad on the Hindu candidate !!

80 Million:enjoy:

Half the people of Bangladesh have moved to India right after Modi is elected, hmmm.

This Modi is not only failing to deliver the election promises, he let in additional 60 million illegal Bangladeshi, what an abomination !

I suspect Modi is an illegal Muslim Bangladeshi himself !!!!

C
oh yes we are the evil love jihad people.... seriously that was all that was left to see someone who believes that...

links and proof... Do not be foolish the media gives no proof... and no one bothers to ask

with this thinking you say you treat equally... wonderful to see...

poverty and rural settings increase the number of children. Get some basic knowledge on demographics and the factors that effect them.

u can not spell yet you think you can understand muslim voters.. that is so idiotic i wonder where to start with your post
correct me

As soon as the are done deporting 20 Million illegal Bangladeshi.

If a goat get elected over a Hindu, that would look really bad on the Hindu candidate !!
That's why no Goat is elected this time in my state but all Hindus

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom